Who Does This Jay Z _ Think He Is?

thousandaire

Banned
I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fabcoming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than theintro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italianrestaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie sofast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when yourespond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

*$@%*@ up the Roc to be the worst executive Def Jam's even seen. Got his crew starving cause he ate the whole cake !*% _...

And this is who y'all believe in?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fab coming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than the intro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italian restaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie so fast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when you respond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

*$@%*@ up the Roc to be the worst executive Def Jam's even seen. Got his crew starving cause he ate the whole cake !*% _...

smh.gif
its not Lyor Cohen btw...one of his bodyguards just looks REALLY similar to him...

you got it twisted if Lyor is that much of a herb.

Ol Man Jigga likes the made man, Original gangster image a lot. He's not doing anything different from the 90s by portraying himself as a Don.

He's not by any means tho.

I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fab coming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than the intro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italian restaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie so fast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when you respond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

smh.gif
Are you mad 'cause you're a thousandaire?

He catching a brick with BP3, if this _ sells over 400,000 the first week I'll never post on Niketalk again. On the real, 50 cent with no buzz or goodsingle could still outsell this _

2i7bryh.jpg

Maybe it's me...but I get the feeling you don't even honestly believe half the +%%@ you saying. You don't even seem "sincere" wit yourhatin.
laugh.gif

Like when certain %!+$@% on here have their Jay rants it sounds much more believable...this ain't one of em

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Maybe it's me...but I get the feeling you don't even honestly believe half the +%%@ you saying. You don't even seem "sincere" wit your hatin.
laugh.gif

Like when certain %!+$@% on here have their Jay rants it sounds much more believable...this ain't one of em
Nah G, this _ irks me like no other. Don't get me wrong though, I respect and admire his work, he's one the best to ever touch amic....but between him and his fans just putting him on a god like level is absurd. This _ is not King Midas, everything he touches doesn't go gold.

I'm not exactly sure why you're so concerned with the numbers Jay puts up as if you were getting a cut.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

smh.gif
Are you mad 'cause you're a thousandaire?

roll.gif

He catching a brick with BP3, if this _ sells over 400,000 the first week I'll never post on Niketalk again. On the real, 50 cent with no buzz or good single could still outsell this _

You better apply for a new name now and get it over with....

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm sitting here watching this Fab video for "When The Money Goes" and this guy posted up in the backseat of the car like its his office with Fab
coming in getting schooled. This _ act like he just the *$$#*** Don Dada around these parts, and _s feed into this $!+@. You couldn't be in more than the
intro for a song where you on the hook?

Its not just this though, That DOA video was even worse. Got Lyor Cohen chauffering this _,opening the door and whatnot. Then he walking in the italian
restaurant and $!+@ like a Made Man, like he could ever be breaking bread with some big players in a crime syndicate. They'd be calling this _ a moolie so
fast it'll make his head spin.Somebody on here said that Jay wants to be a middle aged white man so bad and they hit the nail right on the head.

Acting like he too good to diss _s, he shook cause he know he taking an L with whoever try to battle him. He'll send subliminals all day, but when you
respond its "Groupie, Get over it." $$$+%.

smh.gif
its not Lyor Cohen btw...one of his bodyguards just looks REALLY similar to him...

you got it twisted if Lyor is that much of a herb.

Na his body guard looks nothing like Cohen. I know his bg. He's a 6'10 bald head russian
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Maybe it's me...but I get the feeling you don't even honestly believe half the +%%@ you saying. You don't even seem "sincere" wit your hatin.
laugh.gif

Nah G, this _ irks me like no other. Don't get me wrong though, I respect and admire his work, he's one the best to ever touch a mic....but between him and his fans just putting him on a god like level is absurd. This _ is not King Midas, everything he touches doesn't go gold.
I agree sir. A shorty pointed out to me one time how "everyone thinks hes so smart but he really just sounds stupid"

This is true. It was a 106 & park interview and the terrence & her was just actin a fool in response to what he was saying...or lack thereof.

I lold

Back
Top Bottom