Who are the most Disloyal/ Bandwagon fans in sports and on NT?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Warriors fans just know how loyal they are... cus mayne we waited 13 years, and during those 13 years not even once did we have a shot at the playoffs... we were horrible.

Now we're much better so maybe people are excited about the team so they post more, but it doesnt mean they werent a good fan when they were **%%*%

You don't even have to say anything about that. Check the attendance records for The Arena over the last 20 years.
Warriors fans are so loyal, we were questioned for still attending games while the team sucked. It gave team ownership no reason to improve the team for so long.

Warrior fans are loyal, but you have to admit part of the diehard mystique is tainted when the fans perform the Wave with their own player on the line.
Including myself...there is about 3 or 4 ND fball fans left on here

pimp.gif
ND fan rain or shine.

i remember when NT was flooded with heat fans.. all i saw were TEAM HEAT sigs
nerd.gif
(some are still here word to dadeb0y and eagle)

the knicks fans on here are loyal to there team even with isaiah thomas as there leader
tired.gif
... there game threads usually consists of isaiah and eddy curry bashing
laugh.gif

as a laker fan from socal i can honestly say that there are a lot of fairweather fans here in L.A.. its all good though, we know who the true fans are
pimp.gif

I've been here for years and there is no way anyone can tell me that there are as many Warrior fans on here 5 years ago as there is now. Warrior fans cameout the woodwork this time last year. Yeah you might've watched the games, but you sure as hell didn't talk about them or dropped sigs and all thatjunk.

I do know that the Bay loves the Warriors though. They've always had decent attendance records.

But the Cowboys have the biggest bandwagon fans. They all resurfaced over the last two years.

Yo when the Az Cards start winning more games NT will blow up...THEN you will see true bandwagoners.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PHX fans - minus myself

everyone in phx calls abuot 6 other teams "their team"

get outta here with this nonsense

Golden State Warrior fans.Remember the fire Don Nelson and take your stupid dog with you thread.
laugh.gif

Need I say more about these fans here.

Second worst fans on NT here are Houston Rockets.Remember when that detailed article came out about T-Mac tanking a game and faking a injury to get out thegame this year in Philly.

NONE of the T-Mac slurpers on here (nyk buck or Franchise3) even came to his defense.Before the Rockets went on they're 22 game winning streak this seasonmost Rockets fans were nowhere to be found on here when they're team was under 500 and Magic, Kenny, and Charles on the TNT halftime & pre game showsduring games were saying how the Rockets need to blowup the team and trade either T-Mac or Yao.

^^ Why would Rockets fans come to the defense of T-Mac for tanking a game? If they were good fans of the team they'd air him out, not be a homer and beoblivious to a dude not trying.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

kidskillz, you're one to talk. You aint got any credibility.

indifferent.gif

I got plenty of cred on here.I've been on this boardfor 3+ years and have posted about the Lakers & Kobe through good and bad times.Ask KB8Sandiego & tupac003 how big of a hardcore and die hard Laker fanI am.KB8 has even rolled with me to a couple Laker games @ Staples Center the past couple of seasons.

Heck if you still need more proof go ask the mod himself here on NT SKA how big & hardcore Laker fan I am.

not even questioning your fan hood for the lakers.

But tell me why again does wanting a coach gone has anything to do with being a bandwagon/disloyal fan? People can't voice their opinion on how"they" want the team to be without being called a fake fan? NY fans that want isaiah thomas gone aren't real fans?

Any Marlins or Heat fan hands down. GS fans have been around so I can't say them. I can say I'm that way with only one sport and that's collegefootball because my school doesn't have a team and I didn't really start following it like I do now until about 3 years ago. So I don't really gofor one team in particular...but if St. John's ever gets a football team back...I'd like to state now that I'm a Knicks, Yankees, Devils andCowboys fan before god forbid one of my teams start to win and I get called a front runner.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Golden State Warrior fans.Remember the fire Don Nelson and take your stupid dog with you thread.
laugh.gif

Need I say more about these fans here.

Second worst fans on NT here are Houston Rockets.Remember when that detailed article came out about T-Mac tanking a game and faking a injury to get out the game this year in Philly.

NONE of the T-Mac slurpers on here (nyk buck or Franchise3) even came to his defense.Before the Rockets went on they're 22 game winning streak this season most Rockets fans were nowhere to be found on here when they're team was under 500 and Magic, Kenny, and Charles on the TNT halftime & pre game shows during games were saying how the Rockets need to blowup the team and trade either T-Mac or Yao.

Here we go again with the Warriors/bandwagon talk
tired.gif

The "Fire Don Nelson" thread proves that we are not delusional fans. We can critique our own team. We're not oblivious to our flaws. I think youmisinterpreted that thread and thought we were saying "Let's bail on the Warriors because the Warriors are struggling". We're not"bailing" on the Warriors, c'mon now, we love our team.

You go on to call out Houston Rocket fans as being the 2nd most disloyal/bandwagon fans. If you want to call out Warriors fans for wanting to fire Don Nelson,I can also point out that Knick fans want to fire Isiah Thomas and Mavericks want to fire Avery Johnson. Why not call them out too for essentially the samething?

You got a bias against the Warriors and their fans... I can tell.

Warrior's fans...

If yall have been loyal...while always a need to defend yourselves....I'd pay it no mind.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

not even questioning your fan hood for the lakers.

But tell me why again does wanting a coach gone has anything to do with being a bandwagon/disloyal fan? People can't voice their opinion on how "they" want the team to be without being called a fake fan? NY fans that want isaiah thomas gone aren't real fans?

See comments like this why a lot people here laugh and dont take Warrior fans on here seriously.

How the heck do Warrior fans justify calling out and calling for Nellie to be fired when he just got your team back into the playoffs last season and got themout of the 1st round.Heck even before his second run with the Warriors he had great success in the playoffs during the days of Run TMC with Chris Mullin, TimHardaway & Mitch Ritchmond.Now all of sudden you guys want him fired because you guys this season are struggling to get the # 8 spot in a stacked westernconf? I guess you Warrior fans want to go back to the P.J. Catlismo & Mike Montgomery days when you guys werent making the playoffs at all.Man with all thesuceess and great seasons Nellie has given your team you Warriors fans are showing you have no loyalty and no respect for a damn good coach.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Warrior's fans...

If yall have been loyal...while always a need to defend yourselves....I'd pay it no mind.

Because I like finding flaws in people's arguments...

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Mavericks fans.
smh.gif
dallas sports fans are disloyal/bandwagon jumpers
smh.gif
Ah now come on...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I actually hate sports fans in Dallas. Half these dudescouldn't tell me who owned the Mavericks before Cuban. When the Mavs traded for Kidd, I had one guy who swore hewas a Mavs die-hard ask me "Wait, why is everyone talking about the Mavericks bringing Jason Kidd back? He never played here..." I gave him the
indifferent.gif
and told him I wanted nothing to do with talking about sportswith him.

And Cowboys fans at Texas Stadium... Ugh.
sick.gif

Anybody speaking on the Warrior bandwagon can be right and wrong.

The Warrior nation was deep pre-playoff run BUT that boy grew to unforseen heights when the playoff run happened.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

You can tell people are n00bs to the NikeTalk Sports Forum when they say Warriors fans on NT are "bandwagoners".

We were strong on here when the Warriors sucked.

You can rationalize it any way you want. Back then, people said there were tons of Warriors fans on NT because there were a ton of NTers from the Bay Area. Now we're "bandwagoners".

Good call.

Seriously
smh.gif
I wish we could look back at last years Warriors season threadat the beginning, then they would know.

Back
Top Bottom