Who are the most Disloyal/ Bandwagon fans in sports and on NT?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by mavrx

Mavericks fans.
smh.gif
dallas sports fans are disloyal/bandwagon jumpers
smh.gif

That's why I'm still here, because I'm not from Dallas.
smh.gif
that's cuz you're a disloyal/bandwagon warrior fan
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Touche.

laugh.gif

Lakers fans. I remember when they were winning titles back in 2000-2003, everyone and their grandmother were "Laker fans". Almost every car had thosestupid car flags, everyone had Laker apparel on. This also happened when the Angels won the World Series and when the Ducks won the Stanley Cup. It's safeto say that in general, So. Cal is full of "bandwagoners"

Los Angeles is pretty bad, especially when it comes to college sports. The Coliseum was a damn morgue before Pete Carroll arrived. Then everyone hopped on thatbandwagon.

Warriors fans just know how loyal they are... cus mayne we waited 13 years, and during those 13 years not even once did we have a shot at the playoffs... wewere horrible.

Now we're much better so maybe people are excited about the team so they post more, but it doesnt mean they werent a good fan when they were **%%*%

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Warriors fans just know how loyal they are... cus mayne we waited 13 years, and during those 13 years not even once did we have a shot at the playoffs... we were horrible.

Now we're much better so maybe people are excited about the team so they post more, but it doesnt mean they werent a good fan when they were **%%*%

You don't even have to say anything about that. Check the attendance records for The Arena over the last 20 years.
Warriors fans are so loyal, wewere questioned for still attending games while the team sucked. It gave team ownership no reason to improve the team for so long.

i highly doubt any NTer from the bay is a bandwagon Warriors fan. support has been heavy even outside of NT. if ur not from the bay area then please dont speakon it. ive seen jrich jerseys just as much as kobe jerseys.even before they made the playoffs i would often hear cats talking about the warriors the morningafter a game. this goes for any bay area sports team except for maybe the sharks since hockey doesnt really seem all that popular over here.

Yea there have always been a large amount of Laker fans.....because...it's the Lakers. They're to basketball as the Yankees are to football....in away. But those Kobe fans on the other hand....

Yea there have always been a large amount of Laker fans.....because...it's the Lakers. They're to basketball as the Yankees are to football....in a way. But those Kobe fans on the other hand....

If the Knicks were a top 3-4 team, you'd see a lot more of them.

Yea there have always been a large amount of Laker fans.....because...it's the Lakers. They're to basketball as the Yankees are to football....in a way. But those Kobe fans on the other hand....

and there is still a #*%! load of them around here and they suck, thats the point about Warriors fans when they sucked you didnt see game post thatwent +10 pages or many GSW sigs around here so i dont no what the stone faces are for everytime someone says warrior ALOT not all of them came out of no wherelast year.

Im still standing baby,
pimp.gif
, check the sig

I gotta go with Celtics, Cavs, Jazz

Spurs L.A Lakers Celtics Pistons Red Sox Yankees Angels N.Y. Giants Jayhawks Basketball
Team Frontrunners
Frontrunner4life kiddinlikejason TrillipinoTrapstar

everytime i see this guy's sig, i crack up,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and there is still a #*%! load of them around here and they suck, thats the point about Warriors fans when they sucked you didnt see game post that went +10 pages or many GSW sigs around here so i dont no what the stone faces are for everytime someone says warrior ALOT not all of them came out of no where last year.

That's true.

There are loyal Warrior fans on here. It's just that there is about 4 new Warrior SNs every month.

It just makes it seem like Warrior fans are bandwagoners. Overall there are a lot of loyal Warrior fans.

There are a lot of loyal Warrior fans here on NT.

Outside of NT though, because of the playoff run, there have no doubt been a lot of bandwaggoners.

I hate listening to nerdy #$# dudes in my class talking about the Warriors then talking about Manga/Anime 2 seconds later, but on NT there were a few BandWagon Warriors fans, but for the most part there aren't anymore.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

heat and marlin "fans"

knick "fans" are pretty bad also, if we ever start winning, it could get ridiculous around here. i remember when we traded for steph, everyone was a knick fan.

I agree. I'm a Knicks fan, but I NEVER post in the season threads or game threads simply because I'm just ashamed and embarrassed. Hell, I thinkthe last time I posted in a Knicks thread on this board is when I said that Marbury (along with a couple other players) is a cancer and will never help thisteam win anything. After that remark, all of the ignorance from other Knicks fans on NT spewed in and since then, I've never bothered to post in anotherKnicks thread on this board. Even my AIM screen name has been "nyknicks535" since I was in middle school, and I don't even know why I still useit. I am too embarrassed to look someone in the face and tell them that I'm a NYK fan.
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm a big fan of Okur and Turkoglu, so peopleoften think I'm a Jazz/Magic fan. I swear everybody on here thought I was a Jazz fan last season during the playoffs when Deron, Okur, and Boozer leadthat playoff run.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

You can tell people are n00bs to the NikeTalk Sports Forum when they say Warriors fans on NT are "bandwagoners".

We were strong on here when the Warriors sucked.

You can rationalize it any way you want. Back then, people said there were tons of Warriors fans on NT because there were a ton of NTers from the Bay Area. Now we're "bandwagoners".

Good call.

pimp.gif
EXACTLY!
I'm not going to lie some Yankee fans (Not the ones on NT) are on/off when it comes to A-Rod.

One minute he is a hero next minute he sucks. I support the entire Yankees team. I have faith in my team.

You can say the same thing about the Houston Rocket fans(not all, but some on here). When Houston wasn't doing so well, it was ALL Tmac's fault. Hell, when Houston was on their winning streak, Tmac was STILL getting hate.

Also, check their arena, its' ALWAYS empty except for when they were going on their little streak.

Back
Top Bottom