Who are the biggest trolls on NT?

They probably don't even listen to you to be honest.
My mom makes a big deal out of it when she cleans the toilet, she can tell. It's easy to tell if someone has peed standing up in the toilet. It doesn't bother me that much but obviously I'd prefer less urine particles all over my toilet whhen I'm doing the cleaning.

No different than asking to take their shoes off in the house. I just ask to keep my toilet clean.

If your friends don't respect you enough to comply with a simple request like that that's your problem 
laugh.gif

My friends aren't insecure dudes who feel some type of way about me asking them to sit down.

Last edited:
it's not a discussion when one side is just watching you chase your tail :lol:
c'mon man, you know that's what trolls do.

Fam if my boy tells me to sit down while I pee in house I will leave and never talk to that man again....

God gave us a hose so we can aim and spray!

So if there are multiple people at your house, who does your mother blame?
No idea. Like I said my friends respect my house rules. There are significant cultural differences between Europe and the US.

Last edited:
Keep thinking that.

Has your mother ever found company piss on the floor?

How do you know she would even say anything

Your mother has ocd?

I guess you have the right to call the shots in your own house, if I had these type of rules, like checking your clean dry shoes at the door, pee while sitting, etc I would simply never invite anyone over...

Keep thinking that.

Has your mother ever found company piss on the floor?

How do you know she would even say anything

Your mother has ocd?
Classic DC with the leading questions again 
laugh.gif

I used to pee standing up, she always knew and roasted me for it. 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't say OCD but she's pretty uptight about cleanliness. My mom is a nurse.

Somewhere down the line I just stopped standing up. Feels better to pee sitting down and it has various health and cleanliness benefits.

Steezy aren't you a nurse? You of all people should know the benefits of sitting down to pee. I was taught that in nursing school.

Last edited:
Did your father grow up with yall? If so, he let that **** fly?
Yes I grew up with a father for 99% of my childhood. The whole "you're not a real man if you pee sitting down" is an archaic train of thought and my parents are well educated. My dad isn't some whipped herb either which is probably what you're expecting.
He's a lab technician, well respected in our local community and a renowned hunter/shooter
You're desperately looking for something for some kind of deeper reason for a simple house rule. :lol:
Keep trying
You can't give me one reason to object to sitting down to pee that isn't rooted in insecurity about one's own masculinity.

Last edited:
I only sit to piss at my house, everywhere else I whip it out and let the stream commence
Exactly. I sit down in my house and if I'm at someone else's house, out of respect.
Anywhere else I'm whipping it out and spraying. I'm not gonna sit down on some dirty toilet.

Last edited:
Trolling in a thread about Trolls. DC might be the GOAT.
I gave him credit for his impeccable trolling for more than 5 years and he still came at me :lol:
5+ years is enough to solidify him as the GOAT
All the other trolls have been banned or left but DC is still here. That's a legend.

Last edited:
Dc is cool. He'll call people on their stupidity and lameness.

Why would you sit down to piss if you aren't about to drop a bumper? Just aim right and you're good.

DC messaged me once out of nowhere and sent me a link about No Mercy on N64. She is pretty weird :smh:

Dc is cool. He'll call people on their stupidity and lameness.

Why would you sit down to piss if you aren't about to drop a bumper? Just aim right and you're good.
Just a matter of how much you value cleanliness really.
My parents have always tried to enforce that rule on me but I didn't really take it seriously until a few years ago when I was in nursing school. Professors taught us about the health benefits and gave us a blacklight to see for ourselves how much urine spatter is spread outside of your toilet compared to sitting down. There is a significant difference that really surprised me. Even with perfect aim the urine particles are spread all over.
Since then I always sit down in my house or friends' houses.
I'm secure in my masculinity so I'm not gonna ignore said benefits just because of this archaic idea that sitting down makes you less of a man. I think we can all agree that is the sole reason that anyone has a serious objection to it. I understand not wanting to because it saves time and effort but there's dudes here who treat sitting down to pee like some sort of mortal sin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom