WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Kaws

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

No man should be getting down on their knee's on a girl unless they are proposing.
Only an insecure boy would care about something so trivial. A real man doesn't care about stuff like that. His woman, his job to make her feel like a queen.
laugh.gif

DC Trollin hard trying to get peeps upset. It's sooo obvious.

He did the same thing when he came here to Tucson couple weeks ago. For a second I thought it was a video of his show in Tucson, But I remember Amber Rose wearing red pants. Amber Rose is BAD! I dont know what I would do if I was in his position haha.

He did the same thing when he came here to Tucson couple weeks ago. For a second I thought it was a video of his show in Tucson, But I remember Amber Rose wearing red pants. Amber Rose is BAD! I dont know what I would do if I was in his position haha.

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

eek.gif
Gawd! These feel like my words for the last 11 pages, NT be out to lunch sometimes when I speak 
30t6p3b.gif

170x170.aspx

[h2]Uncle Luke: Wiz Khalifa Broke The Rapper Golden Rule[/h2]Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:14 PM | 0 comments
By Uncle Luke

Meebo-Share-Button.png
  Get Alerts [img]http://apps.conduit.com/Images/UserComponents/2go_small.png[/img]

This editorial piece was originally posted on The Miami New Times. The views and opinions herein, do not reflect the views and opinions of AllHipHop.com.

wiz%2525252Bkhalifa%2525252Band%2525252Bamber%2525252Brose.bmp

Wiz Khalifa needs to have his head examined. The boy behind the hit "Black & Yellow" has lost his mind over a woman interested only in hogging his spotlight. For months, Wiz has been dating former stripper Amber Rose, whose claim to fame is that her ex-boyfriend is Kanye West. Khalifa even tattooed the girl's name on his hand. Now he's beefing with Kanye because West dissed Amber at Coachella this past April and then, just recently, at the Essence Festival in New Orleans. 

But Wiz Khalifa  broke a cardinal rule in the rap game. You don't date another rapper's ex-girlfriend. He is not alone. In Atlanta, Soulja Boy recently snatched Lil Scrappy's girl. Lil Wayne's ex Toya Carter tied the knot with some rapper named Memphitz earlier this year.

They broke the bro code. See, when a rapper makes a commitment to one girl, he takes the relationship seriously. Rappers aren't like celebrity football and basketball players, who pass around exes like mustard. You got Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco dating Evelyn Losada, who was engaged to former Miami  Heat forward Antoine Walker. Hell, some of these !%!$$!*###+*% don't even wait for a breakup.

Television star Eva Longoria caught her man, San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker, banging his teammate Brent Barry's wife. Orlando Magic star Gilbert Arenas dumped his fiancée and baby mama Laura Govan after he caught her doing the dirty with Shaquille O'Neal. That is some incestuous %+!*. Despite the stereotypes, you rarely saw this kind of thing in hip-hop.

We rappers have always prided ourselves on not dating someone else's ex-girlfriends or ex-wives. This will come as a shock to some people, but if we have a relationship, it's with just one woman. Look at Jay-Z. He's been committed to Beyoncé for some time. Will Smith, Run-D.M.C., Ice Cube, Ice-T, and I are other examples of loyal, dedicated husbands in hip-hop.

Wiz Khalifa, like some members of his generation, has gotten soft. They are losing their focus. They can't spot a triflin' woman in the room to save their lives.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Are people in here really quoting Luke? A man who disowns his children and wont pay child support. How many baby mamas does this man have? I shouldn't even call him a man, he's a disgrace to his own gender. This is the same guy who dated that groupie Gloria Velez....he's a clown with a diseased penis.

Wiz Khalifa doesn't need to take any advice from this bum
laugh.gif
exactly like how many Miami stripper have Luke wifed up and got pregnant 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol and Gloria Velez aint no different at all she started off with Aaron Hall and that way in the late 80's into the 90's

homie needs to sit down

I don't understand how people keep saying Kanye won tho? He wife's her too. Wiz is a simp but that's his girl so who cares. Only difference is he's more affectionate/vocal publicly about her than Ye was.Damy some of y'all really sound jealous or something lol

I don't understand how people keep saying Kanye won tho? He wife's her too. Wiz is a simp but that's his girl so who cares. Only difference is he's more affectionate/vocal publicly about her than Ye was.Damy some of y'all really sound jealous or something lol

eek.gif
Gawd! These feel like my words for the last 11 pages, NT be out to lunch sometimes when I speak 
30t6p3b.gif

170x170.aspx

[h2]Uncle Luke: Wiz Khalifa Broke The Rapper Golden Rule[/h2]Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:14 PM | 0 comments
By Uncle Luke

Meebo-Share-Button.png
  Get Alerts [img]http://apps.conduit.com/Images/UserComponents/2go_small.png[/img]

This editorial piece was originally posted on The Miami New Times. The views and opinions herein, do not reflect the views and opinions of AllHipHop.com.

Wiz Khalifa needs to have his head examined. The boy behind the hit "Black & Yellow" has lost his mind over a woman interested only in hogging his spotlight. For months, Wiz has been dating former stripper Amber Rose, whose claim to fame is that her ex-boyfriend is Kanye West. Khalifa even tattooed the girl's name on his hand. Now he's beefing with Kanye because West dissed Amber at Coachella this past April and then, just recently, at the Essence Festival in New Orleans. 

But Wiz Khalifa  broke a cardinal rule in the rap game. You don't date another rapper's ex-girlfriend. He is not alone. In Atlanta, Soulja Boy recently snatched Lil Scrappy's girl. Lil Wayne's ex Toya Carter tied the knot with some rapper named Memphitz earlier this year.

They broke the bro code. See, when a rapper makes a commitment to one girl, he takes the relationship seriously. Rappers aren't like celebrity football and basketball players, who pass around exes like mustard. You got Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco dating Evelyn Losada, who was engaged to former Miami  Heat forward Antoine Walker. Hell, some of these !%!$$!*###+*% don't even wait for a breakup.

Television star Eva Longoria caught her man, San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker, banging his teammate Brent Barry's wife. Orlando Magic star Gilbert Arenas dumped his fiancée and baby mama Laura Govan after he caught her doing the dirty with Shaquille O'Neal. That is some incestuous %+!*. Despite the stereotypes, you rarely saw this kind of thing in hip-hop.

We rappers have always prided ourselves on not dating someone else's ex-girlfriends or ex-wives. This will come as a shock to some people, but if we have a relationship, it's with just one woman. Look at Jay-Z. He's been committed to Beyoncé for some time. Will Smith, Run-D.M.C., Ice Cube, Ice-T, and I are other examples of loyal, dedicated husbands in hip-hop.

Wiz Khalifa, like some members of his generation, has gotten soft. They are losing their focus. They can't spot a triflin' woman in the room to save their lives.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Are people in here really quoting Luke? A man who disowns his children and wont pay child support. How many baby mamas does this man have? I shouldn't even call him a man, he's a disgrace to his own gender. This is the same guy who dated that groupie Gloria Velez....he's a clown with a diseased penis.

laugh.gif
exactly like how many Miami stripper have Luke wifed up and got pregnant 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol and Gloria Velez aint no different at all she started off with Aaron Hall and that way in the late 80's into the 90's

homie needs to sit down

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

No man should be getting down on their knee's on a girl unless they are proposing.
Only an insecure boy would care about something so trivial. A real man doesn't care about stuff like that. His woman, his job to make her feel like a queen.

DC has to be the biggest troll on NT right now...a low key THB...can't hate though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

DC has to be the biggest troll on NT right now...a low key THB...can't hate though
laugh.gif

Ahh wo cares, its just a new chick. In a few months dude prolly gonna be going upside her head.

Ahh wo cares, its just a new chick. In a few months dude prolly gonna be going upside her head.

Some mad hatin $&$ &$@%*$..... lol.... Half of the people in here don't even know they girls or wives true back ground... When ye was doin it I guess it was fine huh ? Let that man live.... He got the baddest joint he ever had and running with it ! That's what most $&@$@$ do.... If ye would have got her second earybody would still say ye won...smdh

Some mad hatin $&$ &$@%*$..... lol.... Half of the people in here don't even know they girls or wives true back ground... When ye was doin it I guess it was fine huh ? Let that man live.... He got the baddest joint he ever had and running with it ! That's what most $&@$@$ do.... If ye would have got her second earybody would still say ye won...smdh

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

170x170.aspx

By Uncle Luke

Meebo-Share-Button.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just about to say this, this dude is a trickin....lame ol head. 

How dudes really gonna act like his word means a damn thing, broke dude who lost it all in the strip club.

I would never do what Wiz is doing/did, but he's a grown man...who gives a fuggg, it's not like he hasn't been with every kind of JO since "Say Yeah." 

PS- Kanye shouldn't get no pass either, the hell. HE PAID HER TO KEEP HER LIPS SEALED
laugh.gif
 (knew what he was dealing with) MADE A SONG WITH J.LEGEND CLEARLY ABOUT HER
laugh.gif
(Blame Game) 

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

170x170.aspx

By Uncle Luke

Meebo-Share-Button.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just about to say this, this dude is a trickin....lame ol head. 

How dudes really gonna act like his word means a damn thing, broke dude who lost it all in the strip club.

I would never do what Wiz is doing/did, but he's a grown man...who gives a fuggg, it's not like he hasn't been with every kind of JO since "Say Yeah." 

PS- Kanye shouldn't get no pass either, the hell. HE PAID HER TO KEEP HER LIPS SEALED
laugh.gif
 (knew what he was dealing with) MADE A SONG WITH J.LEGEND CLEARLY ABOUT HER
laugh.gif
(Blame Game) 

Originally Posted by loskickking23

that's cause ye is "ye"...if ye only had $5 dollars and wiz had $5 dollars, ye still got more money than wiz

My issue is don't care about neava one of em... Lol... Ye or wiz.... They all the same to me pimp... My golden rule as a yungin was to never care about another persons relationship... We all human and we all do things differently .... I know me being the reg dude I am ,I ain't turning down amber rose...all us reg dudes talkin $&@? And its some celebs thats pissed that this youngsta came in and got her before they did...lol

Originally Posted by loskickking23

that's cause ye is "ye"...if ye only had $5 dollars and wiz had $5 dollars, ye still got more money than wiz

My issue is don't care about neava one of em... Lol... Ye or wiz.... They all the same to me pimp... My golden rule as a yungin was to never care about another persons relationship... We all human and we all do things differently .... I know me being the reg dude I am ,I ain't turning down amber rose...all us reg dudes talkin $&@? And its some celebs thats pissed that this youngsta came in and got her before they did...lol

That was way OD on his part but the argument should stop there. If the dude really has feelings for her, some manufactured "rap code" about not dating someone who has been out with another rapper shouldn't matter. He doesn't know Kanye from John Doe working in electronics at Wal-Mart. If they were friends that would be something different altogether. 

That was way OD on his part but the argument should stop there. If the dude really has feelings for her, some manufactured "rap code" about not dating someone who has been out with another rapper shouldn't matter. He doesn't know Kanye from John Doe working in electronics at Wal-Mart. If they were friends that would be something different altogether. 

Back
Top Bottom