WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

undefinedinc wrote:
MY DUDE!!! You claim your job requires you to be online 8 hours a day...Its now 11  PM and I've been seeing your name since 10 AM ...What happened to you traveling all over the world and hanging with MAJOR celebs like Pauly D? Lame
grin.gif

what is this?!!! show and tell??! ...NT hates on celebs getting 6-7 figures, so if i start posting my achievements, no matter how you slice it'll come off cheesy.
i never CLAIMED to be "killin' the game" like that, but i do travel a lot and i do party a lot...just cause i didn't choose to tonight doesn't mean i don't.

i spranged my ankle HOURS ago and just got back from the hospital, so to prove a point to you i should go ball hard and post pics, i honestly don't care what you think?
indifferent.gif

what does this have to do with Wiz simpin' tho? stay on topic.

NT hates on celebs getting money? How Ironic of you to say that as you are in about EVERY page in this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO the only "achievements" you have is posting record numbers on a sneaker message board you lame..Oh now you "spranged" your ankle...Another excuse for being online all day?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like I said.. You are a lame

undefinedinc wrote:
MY DUDE!!! You claim your job requires you to be online 8 hours a day...Its now 11  PM and I've been seeing your name since 10 AM ...What happened to you traveling all over the world and hanging with MAJOR celebs like Pauly D? Lame
grin.gif

what is this?!!! show and tell??! ...NT hates on celebs getting 6-7 figures, so if i start posting my achievements, no matter how you slice it'll come off cheesy.
i never CLAIMED to be "killin' the game" like that, but i do travel a lot and i do party a lot...just cause i didn't choose to tonight doesn't mean i don't.

i spranged my ankle HOURS ago and just got back from the hospital, so to prove a point to you i should go ball hard and post pics, i honestly don't care what you think?
indifferent.gif

NT hates on celebs getting money? How Ironic of you to say that as you are in about EVERY page in this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO the only "achievements" you have is posting record numbers on a sneaker message board you lame..Oh now you "spranged" your ankle...Another excuse for being online all day?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

NT has managed to make me despise the word SIMP because dudes use it for anything that involves a female 
tired.gif

Right, dude like a female now-a-days, "dude's out here hard-core simpin'" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

NT has managed to make me despise the word SIMP because dudes use it for anything that involves a female 
tired.gif

Right, dude like a female now-a-days, "dude's out here hard-core simpin'" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man like, seriously go away...i can see you breathing hard with your shirt off smiling at the lcd like NT will cheer you on like maximus merdius

for calling me out 
laugh.gif
. go away please....
s248i0.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Is this one of your "Achievements" you're posting?
grin.gif
I'm glad I can put you through so much trouble to have to post this..Keep it up, I like the power
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man like, seriously go away...i can see you breathing hard with your shirt off smiling at the lcd like NT will cheer you on like maximus merdius

for calling me out 
laugh.gif
. go away please....
s248i0.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Is this one of your "Achievements" you're posting?
grin.gif
I'm glad I can put you through so much trouble to have to post this..Keep it up, I like the power
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

I also find it ironic that alot of the dudes bashing Amber in this thread about her past are the same ones that would literally worship the ground Kim Kardashian walks on.

Wiz tatting a chicks name on him that kanye made famous!!! How is that not #winning?
Ye smashed, and dashed, as any gentleman would have. A lot of unnecessary hate on here for ye

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

I also find it ironic that alot of the dudes bashing Amber in this thread about her past are the same ones that would literally worship the ground Kim Kardashian walks on.

Wiz tatting a chicks name on him that kanye made famous!!! How is that not #winning?
Ye smashed, and dashed, as any gentleman would have. A lot of unnecessary hate on here for ye

yeah didnt dash tho...he was with her for 2 years...they were in a damn relationship
laugh.gif

had her front row at fashions shows and put her in a LV ad

that was his damn gf the same she's Wiz now

why are ya'll giving him a pass and not WIZ?

yeah didnt dash tho...he was with her for 2 years...they were in a damn relationship
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

Cause kanye=God, both them dudes simp'd hard on that human toilet

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

??
Get his nuts out of your mouth, you don't even know how they broke up....but we do know he left that check. 

NT talks, Money walks.

laugh.gif

Cause kanye=God, both them dudes simp'd hard on that human toilet

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

??
Get his nuts out of your mouth, you don't even know how they broke up....but we do know he left that check. 

NT talks, Money walks.

laugh.gif

TBH, the only reason that I can think of is that I like Kanye more than Wiz.

I like Wiz but after RP dropped, I just didn't like him as much anymore.

I think the whole thread is a product of our thinking.

We think Kanye >>>everyone else so he does no wrong in our eyes.

I'm just being honest.

laugh.gif

TBH, the only reason that I can think of is that I like Kanye more than Wiz.

I like Wiz but after RP dropped, I just didn't like him as much anymore.

I think the whole thread is a product of our thinking.

We think Kanye >>>everyone else so he does no wrong in our eyes.

I'm just being honest.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

some of ya'll overthinkin this.

Amber Rose is a big breasted large bootied celebrity.

Whiz Khalifa was on some real regular n type stuff up to the day before Kush & OJ dropped. Not pimp, player, but regular n that gets girls. Son made em laugh, got em high, and smashed off the fact that he was dressin like Curren$y.

Now he runs into Amber Rose. Son had smahsed Natalee Nunn and was feelin himself. He figured, "I smashed a celebrity broad, the world is mines now!"

Unfortunately, Amber is like almost 30 and has probably smashed thousands of dudes. This means that she was LIGHTYEARS beyond young Cameron in terms of game.

Whiz thought when he bagged her he swagged her out, and didn't even realize the smooth transition to "dude who had celebrity broads arguing over him" to "dude who is doing way too much just for this chick to keep letting him smash."

The tables turned, and he may not even realize it yet. Right now Wiz probably thinks he's killin the game by smashin this broad publicly. He's been famous for like, what, a year now? It hasn't hit him yet that he just may in fact be doing too much.

To him, Amber's in love with dude grabbin all on him in public. To her, Wiz is gettin claimed quick and she's gettin some more name recognition.

It is impossible to look at this from an actual non-simp viewpoint and defend this situation.

I always say that if I ever become some rich celebrity, I'm goin for one of those rich middle eastern oil broads or like a member of the royal family of Zamunda. Just some rich %%$ broad who's like a 7-8 but with mad trust fund money and a love of weed and polo/lacrosse/rich people %*$!.

see... i noticed this a while back...

but the hoomey curren$y... kept it g... or atleast, that's how i see it...

keepin it g dont get you bread, but it gets some respect...

i hope Curren$y gets to shine on the spotlight soon... i've been literally pulling for him since higher than 30K feet...

and the way he destroyed Wiz on the How Fly mixtape... i sit back and wonder, "Why aint my homey on?!"

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

some of ya'll overthinkin this.

Amber Rose is a big breasted large bootied celebrity.

Whiz Khalifa was on some real regular n type stuff up to the day before Kush & OJ dropped. Not pimp, player, but regular n that gets girls. Son made em laugh, got em high, and smashed off the fact that he was dressin like Curren$y.

Now he runs into Amber Rose. Son had smahsed Natalee Nunn and was feelin himself. He figured, "I smashed a celebrity broad, the world is mines now!"

Unfortunately, Amber is like almost 30 and has probably smashed thousands of dudes. This means that she was LIGHTYEARS beyond young Cameron in terms of game.

Whiz thought when he bagged her he swagged her out, and didn't even realize the smooth transition to "dude who had celebrity broads arguing over him" to "dude who is doing way too much just for this chick to keep letting him smash."

The tables turned, and he may not even realize it yet. Right now Wiz probably thinks he's killin the game by smashin this broad publicly. He's been famous for like, what, a year now? It hasn't hit him yet that he just may in fact be doing too much.

To him, Amber's in love with dude grabbin all on him in public. To her, Wiz is gettin claimed quick and she's gettin some more name recognition.

It is impossible to look at this from an actual non-simp viewpoint and defend this situation.

I always say that if I ever become some rich celebrity, I'm goin for one of those rich middle eastern oil broads or like a member of the royal family of Zamunda. Just some rich %%$ broad who's like a 7-8 but with mad trust fund money and a love of weed and polo/lacrosse/rich people %*$!.

see... i noticed this a while back...

but the hoomey curren$y... kept it g... or atleast, that's how i see it...

keepin it g dont get you bread, but it gets some respect...

i hope Curren$y gets to shine on the spotlight soon... i've been literally pulling for him since higher than 30K feet...

and the way he destroyed Wiz on the How Fly mixtape... i sit back and wonder, "Why aint my homey on?!"

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

??

NT talks, Money walks.
roll.gif
 How the tables have turned, now I am utterly confused????
You sound genuinely happy for Amber 
laugh.gif
 Team gold digger?

Yeah, Ye was in a relationship with her, and had her in Europe, but he was piping on call, and lets not fool ourselves, she is bad. Dos it matter how they split.....Are we in junior high now? 
tired.gif

But lets not act like his current girl aint badder, and his money isn't getting longer, and she was always a bop, cassidy, kanye (who made her), and now wiz, who is wifing with reckless abandon.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

??

NT talks, Money walks.
roll.gif
 How the tables have turned, now I am utterly confused????
You sound genuinely happy for Amber 
laugh.gif
 Team gold digger?

Yeah, Ye was in a relationship with her, and had her in Europe, but he was piping on call, and lets not fool ourselves, she is bad. Dos it matter how they split.....Are we in junior high now? 
tired.gif

But lets not act like his current girl aint badder, and his money isn't getting longer, and she was always a bop, cassidy, kanye (who made her), and now wiz, who is wifing with reckless abandon.

Back
Top Bottom