WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by blazinRook

how she a jump tho..she got wifed by 'ye..and then?
She's a bi-sexual Philly Stripper/Video chick...

Ye wasn't her first.
But you still haven't explained what makes her a JO though. 
"Ye wasn't her first"? And that makes her a JO? Serious? 

+*$#@ been in the news for several years now and you can only name 2 dudes she been with confirmed. 

Some of y'all come off mad young. Throwing around judgement about people you don't know for !%+#. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by blazinRook

how she a jump tho..she got wifed by 'ye..and then?
She's a bi-sexual Philly Stripper/Video chick...

Ye wasn't her first.
But you still haven't explained what makes her a JO though. 
"Ye wasn't her first"? And that makes her a JO? Serious? 

+*$#@ been in the news for several years now and you can only name 2 dudes she been with confirmed. 

Some of y'all come off mad young. Throwing around judgement about people you don't know for !%+#. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

I also find it ironic that alot of the dudes bashing Amber in this thread about her past are the same ones that would literally worship the ground Kim Kardashian walks on.

Enlarged for truth.

Originally Posted by toine2983

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

I also find it ironic that alot of the dudes bashing Amber in this thread about her past are the same ones that would literally worship the ground Kim Kardashian walks on.

Enlarged for truth.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No man should be getting down on their knee's on a girl unless they are proposing.
Only an insecure boy would care about something so trivial. A real man doesn't care about stuff like that. His woman, his job to make her feel like a queen.

No man should be getting down on their knee's on a girl unless they are proposing.
Only an insecure boy would care about something so trivial. A real man doesn't care about stuff like that. His woman, his job to make her feel like a queen.

Wiz Khalifa, like some members of his generation, has gotten soft. They are losing their focus.
Just wanted to make sure all these dudes in here read this line..................not just once but repeatedly.

Wiz Khalifa, like some members of his generation, has gotten soft. They are losing their focus.
Just wanted to make sure all these dudes in here read this line..................not just once but repeatedly.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

THIS!!!!

Let these dudes on this board tell it if you trying to make your lady happy you're simpin
tired.gif

THIS!!!!

Let these dudes on this board tell it if you trying to make your lady happy you're simpin
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

THIS!!!!

tired.gif
^ Spoken like a true man right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

THIS!!!!

tired.gif
^ Spoken like a true man right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

smile.gif

sums the article all up

Originally Posted by Deuce King

smile.gif

sums the article all up

imo not that attractive.
reply to kim k comment: not one of those dudes either, she kinda short.
the women in the arab/black/latina and a few in the asian appreciation threads are more attractive then both them girls (assuming they at least 5'4)

imo not that attractive.
reply to kim k comment: not one of those dudes either, she kinda short.
the women in the arab/black/latina and a few in the asian appreciation threads are more attractive then both them girls (assuming they at least 5'4)

Back
Top Bottom