WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

No man should be getting down on their knee's on a girl unless they are proposing.

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

No man should be getting down on their knee's on a girl unless they are proposing.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I don't see why she's all the sudden gutter butt status because she's no longer with Kanye anymore.
I'd rather see them happy together than miserable and full of annoying drama to share with the world.

She been gutter butt status, but her stock is even lower now that it looks like she just jumps from one rapper to the next. 

Ye also never got on his knees and never got her name tattooed on him.

I don't see why she's all the sudden gutter butt status because she's no longer with Kanye anymore.
I'd rather see them happy together than miserable and full of annoying drama to share with the world.

She been gutter butt status, but her stock is even lower now that it looks like she just jumps from one rapper to the next. 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

ye from the chi, they move accordingly out there from the pimp manual 
laugh.gif
Right.

Spoiler [+]
kanye-crew.jpg

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

ye from the chi, they move accordingly out there from the pimp manual 
laugh.gif
Right.

Spoiler [+]
kanye-crew.jpg

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I'm not the lame with gifs of Ye saved. 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I'm not the lame with gifs of Ye saved. 

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

I also find it ironic that alot of the dudes bashing Amber in this thread about her past are the same ones that would literally worship the ground Kim Kardashian walks on.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

I also find it ironic that alot of the dudes bashing Amber in this thread about her past are the same ones that would literally worship the ground Kim Kardashian walks on.

I think it's fine. I recall kanye bringing her out once too tho when he did a freestyle of "eyes closed" when he got to the "bad white ##@%@ like ice t."

It's not a big deal

I think it's fine. I recall kanye bringing her out once too tho when he did a freestyle of "eyes closed" when he got to the "bad white ##@%@ like ice t."

It's not a big deal

i understand that at the end of the day he can do whatever he wants but by NT's definition, this girl had nude pictures leak out to the world( sending them to someone else's BF) and in response, he wants to marry her...that is a simp move.

i understand that at the end of the day he can do whatever he wants but by NT's definition, this girl had nude pictures leak out to the world( sending them to someone else's BF) and in response, he wants to marry her...that is a simp move.

Originally Posted by oidreez

maybe.....do you know either of them personally?
nerd.gif

do you know the ins and outs of their relationship as they do?
nerd.gif

you guys are reachin......the video isn't that bad....she appears to be smiling....

he prolly talked to her about him doin it before he did it neways....or mentioned it in passing for a reaction

worry about your owns
alien.gif

let that man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

maybe.....do you know either of them personally?
nerd.gif

do you know the ins and outs of their relationship as they do?
nerd.gif

you guys are reachin......the video isn't that bad....she appears to be smiling....

he prolly talked to her about him doin it before he did it neways....or mentioned it in passing for a reaction

worry about your owns
alien.gif

let that man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom