WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp
Why is he worried about the next man?  He's Kanye West...this is Wiz %%+#@%@ Khalifa and Amber Rose. 

Imma call a spade a spade here....yall know good an well if this was some random NTer pulling the same %**!, you'd be flaming him for days on that jealousy tip. 
Damn dude, you thinking waaaaay too hard with this. Everybody including Kanye West is just clowning Whiz Khalifa because he left himself open. It happens man. So ok this really in the grand scheme of things means absolutely nothing...dude likes his chick and that's all that matters, but why you gotta get all DC All American on us? What a party pooper.

laugh.gif
Explain how he's clowning and is somehow above looking like he's hurt.  I get it....it's cause he's Kanye. 

[marlo] you want it to be one way....but it's the other way [/marlo]

Originally Posted by toine2983

Kanye's tweet made me chuckle, but I agree with DoubleJs he does come off as a scorned lover.
I swear some of yall find ANY way to rationalize questionable actions by Kanye....if this was anyone else, he'd be roasted.

This too.

If it was Nas tweeting that about Kelis there'd have a bunch of Jay-Z pics in here along with a few "Jay-Z won."

Kanye's tweet made me chuckle, but I agree with DoubleJs he does come off as a scorned lover.
I swear some of yall find ANY way to rationalize questionable actions by Kanye....if this was anyone else, he'd be roasted.

This too.

If it was Nas tweeting that about Kelis there'd have a bunch of Jay-Z pics in here along with a few "Jay-Z won."

Kanye never tweeted that, though.

Bossip is just looking for site hits.

Anyone who uses Twitter knows the 'w' on web tweets are not capitalized.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

roll.gif

roll.gif

Kanye is the biggest joke of the past 10 years. Dude needs to shut the @#$% up with his nonsense cause he's in no position to roast anyone with his antics and 3 garbage albums in a row

Kanye is the biggest joke of the past 10 years. Dude needs to shut the @#$% up with his nonsense cause he's in no position to roast anyone with his antics and 3 garbage albums in a row

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

roll.gif

Not sure what's so funny?
You fell for that Bossip MTO dig, huh? 

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

roll.gif

Not sure what's so funny?
You fell for that Bossip MTO dig, huh? 

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

This too.

28vq7if.jpg

he sure as hell didnt lose 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

This too.

28vq7if.jpg

he sure as hell didnt lose 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Had no idea Whiz was on NT. 

Originally Posted by spacej23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice try, Wiz Khalifa is equally corny with that "I roll up, I'll be your best friend"  and wifing a stripper bull @#$%. Dudes like Wiz, Big Sean, Drake, Kanye, etc are why I don't listen to hip hop anymore

Nice try, Wiz Khalifa is equally corny with that "I roll up, I'll be your best friend"  and wifing a stripper bull @#$%. Dudes like Wiz, Big Sean, Drake, Kanye, etc are why I don't listen to hip hop anymore

Back
Top Bottom