WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Why Kanye still involved in this !%%%? Sounding like a jilted ex...ya'll can laugh at his tweet all u want, but he's hating and looks like he's hurt.

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Why Kanye still involved in this !%%%? Sounding like a jilted ex...ya'll can laugh at his tweet all u want, but he's hating and looks like he's hurt.

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp
Why is he worried about the next man?  He's Kanye West...this is Wiz %%+#@%@ Khalifa and Amber Rose. 

Imma call a spade a spade here....yall know good an well if this was some random NTer pulling the same %**!, you'd be flaming him for days on that jealousy tip. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp
Why is he worried about the next man?  He's Kanye West...this is Wiz %%+#@%@ Khalifa and Amber Rose. 

Imma call a spade a spade here....yall know good an well if this was some random NTer pulling the same %**!, you'd be flaming him for days on that jealousy tip. 

I don't think he sounds like a jilted ex.  I think Ye just like the majority of us on NT are doing is just clowning Wiz just cause.  Some folks are clowning Wiz and even trying to help him in the process.  Sometimes you have to embarrass or "destroy" somebody just to get your point across so they can learn from their mistakes and rebuild, and to me that's what Ye did, which is why he included the #sucker for love part
laugh.gif
.  Just like it's the same thing that Luke Campbell did earlier in this thread when he spoke on the matter, he was clowning him but also trying to school him.

I don't think he sounds like a jilted ex.  I think Ye just like the majority of us on NT are doing is just clowning Wiz just cause.  Some folks are clowning Wiz and even trying to help him in the process.  Sometimes you have to embarrass or "destroy" somebody just to get your point across so they can learn from their mistakes and rebuild, and to me that's what Ye did, which is why he included the #sucker for love part
laugh.gif
.  Just like it's the same thing that Luke Campbell did earlier in this thread when he spoke on the matter, he was clowning him but also trying to school him.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

I don't see it that way.  At all. 

Let me ask you....for all your ex's, are you concerned w. how they're living their lives and also with who they are dating?  And if you are, are you letting people know about your feelings?  I mean seriously...move on.  IMO, Anything other than that comes off as bitter and jealous. 

And Uncle Luke should be the last person giving any sort of relationship advice. 

laugh.gif

Let me ask you....for all your ex's, are you concerned w. how they're living their lives and also with who they are dating?  And if you are, are you letting people know about your feelings?  I mean seriously...move on.  IMO, Anything other than that comes off as bitter and jealous. 

And Uncle Luke should be the last person giving any sort of relationship advice. 

laugh.gif

To answer your first question, no I don't.  In the case of Ye and Wiz, I think another factor into Ye doing or tweeting what he did is because everyone involved in this situation in well-known, or at least somewhat well-known, between that of Ye, Wiz, and Amber.  I mean I'm sure the "I'm famous" factor plays a role in it by Ye just clowning Wiz and putting him blast just for all to see via Tweeter, but I'm with you in regards to the "just move on" part. 

As far as Uncle Luke goes, I think he was just trying to help Wiz from his simpish and Ronnie Romance ways.  Just trying to help the youngin out, which is why Luke said that seems to be a problem with this younger generation and that much I agree with him on, regardless of Luke's past or not.

laugh.gif

To answer your first question, no I don't.  In the case of Ye and Wiz, I think another factor into Ye doing or tweeting what he did is because everyone involved in this situation in well-known, or at least somewhat well-known, between that of Ye, Wiz, and Amber.  I mean I'm sure the "I'm famous" factor plays a role in it by Ye just clowning Wiz and putting him blast just for all to see via Tweeter, but I'm with you in regards to the "just move on" part. 

As far as Uncle Luke goes, I think he was just trying to help Wiz from his simpish and Ronnie Romance ways.  Just trying to help the youngin out, which is why Luke said that seems to be a problem with this younger generation and that much I agree with him on, regardless of Luke's past or not.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

kanye doesn't sound jilted at all ...sounds like he's stylin' on em cause wiz put himself in that position to be style'd on

"money lookin' happy with his wife but we triz'd that" - fat joe 

If this was Nas coming out of the woodwork (who has no relations w. AR that we know of), then sure....I'd agree w. what you said.  But this is her EX. 

I swear some of yall find ANY way to rationalize questionable actions by Kanye....if this was anyone else, he'd be roasted.

kanye doesn't sound jilted at all ...sounds like he's stylin' on em cause wiz put himself in that position to be style'd on

If this was Nas coming out of the woodwork (who has no relations w. AR that we know of), then sure....I'd agree w. what you said.  But this is her EX. 

I swear some of yall find ANY way to rationalize questionable actions by Kanye....if this was anyone else, he'd be roasted.

I hear you on that regard, I've said many things about Kanye from him running on stage and crying at award shows and stuff like that and folk have tried to rationalize or justify those actions for some reason.  In this case however, I think Kanye is just joking on Wiz to have fun.  Also, for anybody out there that knows, hasn't Wiz said some slick remarks on Kanye before in the past??  If that's the case, maybe Ye just decided to drop the hammer on him with that tweet, could be.   

I hear you on that regard, I've said many things about Kanye from him running on stage and crying at award shows and stuff like that and folk have tried to rationalize or justify those actions for some reason.  In this case however, I think Kanye is just joking on Wiz to have fun.  Also, for anybody out there that knows, hasn't Wiz said some slick remarks on Kanye before in the past??  If that's the case, maybe Ye just decided to drop the hammer on him with that tweet, could be.   

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Fnny thing is that he actually tweeted that then deleted it but not before everyone saved and retweeted it 
roll.gif
Why tweet it in the first place if you gon delete it? be a G about it...

I do agree, the term simp gets thrown around way too often on NT, especially by a good amount who either don't have a broad, are a young kid, or "simp" themselves but got the nerve to com at someone on some questionable behavior...

however the !*!@ that this dude is doin, I wouldn't call him a simp, yes its lame, corny, and uncalled for and he looks ridiculous doin it, but simpin? nah...and yea she has been around and been done up a few times, hell the chick was a stripper, but a lot of you cats in here been with or still are with joints with questionable backgrounds and some high on-base %'s yet you still holding/held her hand in public and eating/ate the box, what's the difference?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Fnny thing is that he actually tweeted that then deleted it but not before everyone saved and retweeted it 
roll.gif
Why tweet it in the first place if you gon delete it? be a G about it...

I do agree, the term simp gets thrown around way too often on NT, especially by a good amount who either don't have a broad, are a young kid, or "simp" themselves but got the nerve to com at someone on some questionable behavior...

however the !*!@ that this dude is doin, I wouldn't call him a simp, yes its lame, corny, and uncalled for and he looks ridiculous doin it, but simpin? nah...and yea she has been around and been done up a few times, hell the chick was a stripper, but a lot of you cats in here been with or still are with joints with questionable backgrounds and some high on-base %'s yet you still holding/held her hand in public and eating/ate the box, what's the difference?

Back
Top Bottom