WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

kanye doesn't sound jilted at all ...sounds like he's stylin' on em cause wiz put himself in that position to be style'd on

"money lookin' happy with his wife but we triz'd that" - fat joe 

If this was Nas coming out of the woodwork (who has no relations w. AR that we know of), then sure....I'd agree w. what you said.  But this is her EX. 

I swear some of yall find ANY way to rationalize questionable actions by Kanye....if this was anyone else, he'd be roasted.

I hear you on that regard, I've said many things about Kanye from him running on stage and crying at award shows and stuff like that and folk have tried to rationalize or justify those actions for some reason.  In this case however, I think Kanye is just joking on Wiz to have fun.  Also, for anybody out there that knows, hasn't Wiz said some slick remarks on Kanye before in the past??  If that's the case, maybe Ye just decided to drop the hammer on him with that tweet, could be.   
C'mon Deuce...you don't send a tweet out like that and only be joking....$%%@ was malicious
laugh.gif

*I wasn't coming at you because I know that you have gone in on Kanye in the past and you've been really rational in how you're looking at things....however, there are a lot of people straight up making excuses for this guy when he's coming off looking like just as much of a herb as Wiz.  The fact that he's Kanye, he can't do any wrong. It's come to the point that where if dude farted, there would be NT'ers saying that his wind smelled like a tulip. 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

kanye doesn't sound jilted at all ...sounds like he's stylin' on em cause wiz put himself in that position to be style'd on

"money lookin' happy with his wife but we triz'd that" - fat joe 

If this was Nas coming out of the woodwork (who has no relations w. AR that we know of), then sure....I'd agree w. what you said.  But this is her EX. 

I swear some of yall find ANY way to rationalize questionable actions by Kanye....if this was anyone else, he'd be roasted.

I hear you on that regard, I've said many things about Kanye from him running on stage and crying at award shows and stuff like that and folk have tried to rationalize or justify those actions for some reason.  In this case however, I think Kanye is just joking on Wiz to have fun.  Also, for anybody out there that knows, hasn't Wiz said some slick remarks on Kanye before in the past??  If that's the case, maybe Ye just decided to drop the hammer on him with that tweet, could be.   
C'mon Deuce...you don't send a tweet out like that and only be joking....$%%@ was malicious
laugh.gif

*I wasn't coming at you because I know that you have gone in on Kanye in the past and you've been really rational in how you're looking at things....however, there are a lot of people straight up making excuses for this guy when he's coming off looking like just as much of a herb as Wiz.  The fact that he's Kanye, he can't do any wrong. It's come to the point that where if dude farted, there would be NT'ers saying that his wind smelled like a tulip. 

Kanye's tweet made me chuckle, but I agree with DoubleJs he does come off as a scorned lover.

This too.

If it was Nas tweeting that about Kelis there'd have a bunch of Jay-Z pics in here along with a few "Jay-Z won."

Kanye's tweet made me chuckle, but I agree with DoubleJs he does come off as a scorned lover.

This too.

If it was Nas tweeting that about Kelis there'd have a bunch of Jay-Z pics in here along with a few "Jay-Z won."

Originally Posted by toine2983

This too.

THIS. THIS. THIS. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

This too.

THIS. THIS. THIS. 

laugh.gif

Yeah it was malicious, but I truly don't think it was on some SCORNED LOVER type angle that you were referring to earlier.  Like, I really don't think deep down Ye is upset or bitter that he no longer has Amber and that some other dude, specifically Wiz as of now is hitting that, but that's just how I'm looking at it.  

Why tweet it in the first place if you gon delete it? be a G about it...

I agree 100%.  If he was going to put it out there, he should have just kept it out there.  At least Ye didn't say the proverbial tweeter excuse that his account was hacked
laugh.gif

Maybe, but in Nas's case he would have no reason or excuse to clown because he's still writing out a check to Kelis every month and will continue to write out checks to her for the next couple of years.  In Ye's case, he's not losing in future money from being with Amber.

laugh.gif

Yeah it was malicious, but I truly don't think it was on some SCORNED LOVER type angle that you were referring to earlier.  Like, I really don't think deep down Ye is upset or bitter that he no longer has Amber and that some other dude, specifically Wiz as of now is hitting that, but that's just how I'm looking at it.  

Why tweet it in the first place if you gon delete it? be a G about it...

I agree 100%.  If he was going to put it out there, he should have just kept it out there.  At least Ye didn't say the proverbial tweeter excuse that his account was hacked
laugh.gif

Maybe, but in Nas's case he would have no reason or excuse to clown because he's still writing out a check to Kelis every month and will continue to write out checks to her for the next couple of years.  In Ye's case, he's not losing in future money from being with Amber.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Why Kanye still involved in this !%%%? Sounding like a jilted ex...ya'll can laugh at his tweet all u want, but he's hating and looks like he's hurt.

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp
Why is he worried about the next man?  He's Kanye West...this is Wiz %%+#@%@ Khalifa and Amber Rose. 

Imma call a spade a spade here....yall know good an well if this was some random NTer pulling the same %**!, you'd be flaming him for days on that jealousy tip. 
Damn dude, you thinking waaaaay too hard with this. Everybody including Kanye West is just clowning Whiz Khalifa because he left himself open. It happens man. So ok this really in the grand scheme of things means absolutely nothing...dude likes his chick and that's all that matters, but why you gotta get all DC All American on us? What a party pooper.

Why Kanye still involved in this !%%%? Sounding like a jilted ex...ya'll can laugh at his tweet all u want, but he's hating and looks like he's hurt.

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp
Why is he worried about the next man?  He's Kanye West...this is Wiz %%+#@%@ Khalifa and Amber Rose. 

Imma call a spade a spade here....yall know good an well if this was some random NTer pulling the same %**!, you'd be flaming him for days on that jealousy tip. 
Damn dude, you thinking waaaaay too hard with this. Everybody including Kanye West is just clowning Whiz Khalifa because he left himself open. It happens man. So ok this really in the grand scheme of things means absolutely nothing...dude likes his chick and that's all that matters, but why you gotta get all DC All American on us? What a party pooper.

I was joking before, but all jokes aside. Kanye sounds like a sucka. Like forreal, why is he still publicly showing his heart to that woman? Wiz broke a man law by dating 1. A know %++!+ (she was a stripper so she is a %++!+). 2. The woman of a fellow fraternity brother. So they both are dumb if you ask me. But Kanye is acting like a #@*.

As with anything that happens in entertainment, it is entertainment. I take it with a grain of salt. Yet another calculated and manufactured "beef" by the industry.

I was joking before, but all jokes aside. Kanye sounds like a sucka. Like forreal, why is he still publicly showing his heart to that woman? Wiz broke a man law by dating 1. A know %++!+ (she was a stripper so she is a %++!+). 2. The woman of a fellow fraternity brother. So they both are dumb if you ask me. But Kanye is acting like a #@*.

As with anything that happens in entertainment, it is entertainment. I take it with a grain of salt. Yet another calculated and manufactured "beef" by the industry.

kanye loves her, he made the blame game and was salty he lost her to a local dude. Ye is jealous, and its because amber got that juice box.

kanye loves her, he made the blame game and was salty he lost her to a local dude. Ye is jealous, and its because amber got that juice box.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Spoiler [+]
o%20rly,%20link.bmp

laugh.gif
Explain how he's clowning and is somehow above looking like he's hurt.  I get it....it's cause he's Kanye. 

[marlo] you want it to be one way....but it's the other way [/marlo]

Back
Top Bottom