White People Go to a Black BBQ 'For the First Time'

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?

Well... I was at a wedding today... As the only white person out of over 100 people, and the food had NO SEASONING. None. Didn't ever have salt and pepper for ***** sake. I'm dead ***. I legit said to my table, "Guess y'all can't make fun of white people any more for not seasoning our food." Got hit with the the Alonzo gif left and right.

Nah that's a catered event. I think damn near every black catered event has been like that, along with every single person talking **** about the food (including the people who ordered it). But sometimes it's better to just let the pros handle an event of that magnitude. Be too much drama if you let family do their thing.

Now that makes sense.

Belgian fries, right?
Technically yes. The French stole our concept and took the credit so they're called french fries in English 
mean.gif

Atleast we get the credit for having the best fries 
laugh.gif

What do people who don't like mayo put on sandwiches? You outchea eating dry sandwiches?

can't believe this mayo slander.

spicy mayo is dope too (srirach/mayo mixed).

mayo based coleslaw is 
pimp.gif
 . can't believe it's hate on so much lol 

vinegaar based coleslaw on the other hand 
sick.gif

I keep forgetting what we call a sandwich here in Belgium isn't the same as sandwiches in the US. This is called a sandwich over here:
View media item 1959049What do y'all call this in the US?

Last edited:
Pretty funny but ADD fell off since JSnow and his shorty left 

Nah these type videos are the only things worth watching...most Youtube sketches in general are trash. Looking at Cynthia was the only reason to watch The drop. Firing SquADD is cool

They did nail this sketch though

Last edited:
What do people who don't like mayo put on sandwiches? You outchea eating dry sandwiches?

Mayo people always say this.The hell I want my sandwich to be wet for? Y'all got chronic dry mouth or something? If it's a deli meat sandwich there's usually lettuce and tomato or peppers on it, all of which are mostly made up of water. Or if I'm eating a steak sub or chicken parm I'll always have marinara sauce or hot sauce on there too, the moisture has never even entered my mind. I've never been like "man, this sandwich is too dry. I wish I had some white sauce to slather on it to mask all the flavors I like" :lol:

:lol: Before it even really starts at rubbing rosemary on a whole chicken and talking about "flavor"

:rofl: @ "We'll see" and then Steve wants to **** dude's lesbian sister or she might **** him in the ***.

the taste of mayo really gives me a puke feeling

when I tell places no mayo and they screw up :x

Mayo by itself isnt' good. I don't get ppl eating it like that.

I watched this cooking show and this guy took some boneless chicken fillets, coated them in mayoniese and then breaded it. I was like :x :smh:

I usually mix mayo with some super spicy pepper sauce and bbq. Eating by itself with fries is crazy nasty.

Mayo people always say this.The hell I want my sandwich to be wet for? Y'all got chronic dry mouth or something? If it's a deli meat sandwich there's usually lettuce and tomato or peppers on it, all of which are mostly made up of water. Or if I'm eating a steak sub or chicken parm I'll always have marinara sauce or hot sauce on there too, the moisture has never even entered my mind. I've never been like "man, this sandwich is too dry. I wish I had some white sauce to slather on it to mask all the flavors I like" :lol:

I would say mayo acts like a lube for the sandwich and brings everything together. I remember at the school deli the 3 things they would automatically ask what you wanted on most sandwiches were mayo, lettuce, and tomato. Those are like the main things that go on sandwiches. Even at Charley's Steakery they ask that.

All different types of mustard, chipotle sauce, sweet onion sauce, pepper sauce, hot sauce, etc. Depends on the sandwich.

If I make a turkey or chicken salad sandwich from leftovers I'll use caesar dressing.

Back
Top Bottom