White People Go to a Black BBQ 'For the First Time'

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?
Well... I was at a wedding today... As the only white person out of over 100 people, and the food had NO SEASONING. None. Didn't ever have salt and pepper for ***** sake. I'm dead ***. I legit said to my table, "Guess y'all can't make fun of white people any more for not seasoning our food." Got hit with the the Alonzo gif left and right.
x_files___i_want_to_believe_by_ramaelk-d4zlmrd.jpg

Fam you're either lying or you lowkey just walked in on a Grey Alien wedding reception. Guaranteed your comment would've been reciprocated 10 fold.

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?
Well... I was at a wedding today... As the only white person out of over 100 people, and the food had NO SEASONING. None. Didn't ever have salt and pepper for ***** sake. I'm dead ***. I legit said to my table, "Guess y'all can't make fun of white people any more for not seasoning our food." Got hit with the the Alonzo gif left and right.
Fam you're either lying or you lowkey just walked in on a Grey Alien wedding reception. Guaranteed your comment would've been reciprocated 10 fold.
Believe it pimp. Dude started preaching at 9:10am and didn't get done until 12:15… I've never in my life been in church that long. Ever. This was some church going southern stuff. I asked my girl what kind of food to expect, she looked at me crazy like, "soul food, **** you think." Boy was she wrong. 

That's how bland the food was, no one could say a thing but laugh and agree. 100% fact. 

Last edited:

Believe it pimp. Dude started preaching at 9:10am and didn't get done until 12:15… I've never in my life been in church that long. Ever. This was some church going southern stuff. I asked my girl what kind of food to expect, she looked at me crazy like, "soul food, **** you think." Boy was she wrong. 

That's how bland the food was, no one could say a thing but laugh and agree. 100% fact. 
Glad you made the comment then. All it takes is one person to get that chain reaction of justified slander started

He got done at 1215???
Nah black churches don't get done preaching till 3 minimum
Then u STILL gotta go back for the night service :lol:

I don't like salad at bbq's anyway. Unless it has a lot of bacon or some bomb chicken or steak in it.

Macaroni salad > Potato salad

There. I said it.

GOOD corn on the cob is the best vegetable for a BBQ though. Salad with lettuce has no place at a BBQ. Same goes for turkey burgers or veggie burgers. Get that out of here. :smh:

Last edited:
Yella cake......nana puddin......dat cold macoroni salad wit shells chicken breast and peas.......collards wit hocks.......roger woods in a slice o bread.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its rare tho.

Cats think they can put a buncha dukes in there and everythings all good.

I like it on my dogs.

And as a kfc side.

I cant recall seeing slaw at a cookout.

Like a big dish o slaw

Im the only one that messes with cole slaw?

Noooooo. One my favorite side dishes in the summer. Love cole slaw.

Now that pink "slaw" they serve in North Carolina, I can't mess with. Had me naked on the toilet with the sweats for about 30 minutes one time.

Im the only one that messes with cole slaw?

I love cole slaw but most of the time I can't find good ones. I like sweet ones like from fried chicken spots (kfc, popeyes). Store bought ones or ones from delis taste sour / too vinegary to me.

I love cole slaw but most of the time I can't find good ones. I like sweet ones like from fried chicken spots (kfc, popeyes). Store bought ones or ones from delis taste sour / too vinegary to me.
this man knows

I didnt eem know they made slaw with mayo 
sick.gif

All the slaw ive had has always been light and sweet 

Back
Top Bottom