White People Go to a Black BBQ 'For the First Time'

I imagine a lot of you are still working with these poverty-esque sandwiches. Talkin' bout herbs and spices...***** please. :smh:

bologna-sandwich-immVNArf285.jpg

:lol:

Dudes out here sprinkling basil on fried bologna sandwiches talkin bout "gourmet".

Dont you talk down on fried bologna sammiches :frown:
A lot of saturday mornings them ***** fed me when I was a youngin.
Bologna and vienna sausages were the first things I learned to "cook" :lol:  

Oh the joke came from experience.

Used to get it in at grandma house. Fried bologna, hot dogs split in the middle, and egg sandwiches all day. :pimp:

Oh the joke came from experience.

Used to get it in at grandma house. Fried bologna, hot dogs split in the middle, and egg sandwiches all day. :pimp:

We grew up the same.

I hate Bologna now because of how much I ate it as a younging. You know the circular one where you had to peel the wrapping from the edges :x.

Fried egg sandwiches though :pimp:. Heaven.

I haven't had a friend Bologna sammich in a minute, there's a fast food spot called Tudor biscuit world that sells them lol

Boar's Head bologna is damn good. My go to sandwich in high school at the cafeteria was bologna on a bagel with mayo, lettuce, and tomato.

My wife doesn't eat pork so my son won't know the greatness that is fried baloney until he's old enough to move out the house. :smh:

Brah fried baloney sandwich with burnt edges and a little mustard :wow:

Only thing i won't eat now because of how much I ate them when I was little is Ramen and Pot Pies.

Last edited:
My wife doesn't eat pork so my son won't know the greatness that is fried baloney until he's old enough to move out the house. :smh:

Only thing i won't eat now because of how much I ate them when I was little is Ramen and Pot Pies.

Wifey doing little homie a favor.

Stay away from that swine.

Give him a school lunch one day :pimp:

My wife is black and her family BBQ's are :pimp:.

Both parents can cook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom