Which old school hip hop artist is overrated in your eyes?

andre 3000

outkast was a good duo because of both andre 3000 and big boi... most times growing up i liked big bois verses/delivery better.. before i got into that backpacker phase of overanalyzing lyrics and all this other cornyass crap when i was like 16/17. now everyone acts like andre 3000 is some superhuman mutant whose random verses are like finding 200$ in the street.. dude is average. stop it with the andre 3000 crap. dude was dressed up as pocahontas singing like a btch in that solo album. i cant get jiggy with that crap

andre 3000

outkast was a good duo because of both andre 3000 and big boi... most times growing up i liked big bois verses/delivery better.. before i got into that backpacker phase of overanalyzing lyrics and all this other cornyass crap when i was like 16/17. now everyone acts like andre 3000 is some superhuman mutant whose random verses are like finding 200$ in the street.. dude is average. stop it with the andre 3000 crap. dude was dressed up as pocahontas singing like a btch in that solo album. i cant get jiggy with that crap

pretty piiiink, baaaaaby bluuuue
why don't, why don't you teach me something new
we're all just babies in my vieeewww
so craawwwwl, craaaaawl baaabbbyyy

it's aight. everybody can't like good music, playboy. :wink:

andre 3000

View media item 160462

I am still baffled that anyone would say KRS, for years the debate was who was the best emcee KRS or Rakim. A lot of you guys are showing your age with the responses you're giving.

Back
Top Bottom