Which NBA player do you play like?

I guess I'll try that listing the attributes thing....anyone got an idea?
nerd.gif

-STREAKY 3 point shooter. Some games I can go 50-60%, others only like 10%.
-Good midrange game, but still slightly streaky.
-Fat, so I'm not quick. Not that strong either. But I'm quick enough to hang around with people.
-VERY good outlet passer; good court vision in general, excellent at hitting cutters for layups/open shots.
-Have an okay post game, I have a few moves. Also a floater (ala Tony P.)
-Decent defense when I'm not lazy
-emotional player....when I get in the game....I'm REALLY in the game and have a huge desire to win.
-handles are so-so, could definitely use some work as they're definitely not PG handles.

Carlos Boozer (minus a lot of talent and with defense)

-2 words. Defense, and Rebounding.
-Not very athletic, but strong, and quick feet
-Like to finish with one hand and finger rolls (just like Boozer)
-Lots of screens for my teammates
-Most my buckets are post buckets
-Sometime I drive and I can finish very well off the drive
-I can hit midrange off the dribble, or the handoff.
-Dont shoot 3's, just never do.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I guess I'll try that listing the attributes thing....anyone got an idea?
nerd.gif

-STREAKY 3 point shooter. Some games I can go 50-60%, others only like 10%.
-Good midrange game, but still slightly streaky.
-Fat, so I'm not quick. Not that strong either. But I'm quick enough to hang around with people.
-VERY good outlet passer; good court vision in general, excellent at hitting cutters for layups/open shots.
-Have an okay post game, I have a few moves. Also a floater (ala Tony P.)
-Decent defense when I'm not lazy
-emotional player....when I get in the game....I'm REALLY in the game and have a huge desire to win.
-handles are so-so, could definitely use some work as they're definitely not PG handles.

Luol Deng. You could also go with his teammate Nocioni.
Carlos Boozer (minus a lot of talent and with defense)

-2 words. Defense, and Rebounding.
-Not very athletic, but strong, and quick feet
-Like to finish with one hand and finger rolls (just like Boozer)
-Lots of screens for my teammates
-Most my buckets are post buckets
-Sometime I drive and I can finish very well off the drive
-I can hit midrange off the dribble, or the handoff.
-Dont shoot 3's, just never do.
Sounds like David West as well..

For my game..

Pro's : Really good handles and speed for a big dude, absolute shooter, officiant volume shooter (if that makes sense), scorer mentality, lots of jabs andpumps, tough/miracle shot maker, Can play all positions cept center, can run offense, good court vision, triple double threat, not a gambler on defense, loveshot blocking, calm and collected. captain of my team, real clutch, last shot always comes to me.

Cons : Bad stamina, can start feeling myself and start trying to do too much, can be turnover pron, mediocre athleticism, can pick up a tech real quick, arguewith players, lazy at times, take a lot of shots, have shown that I can lose interest during games(im not exactly playing for millions here ha).

I dunno, I guess Vince Carter without the dunking part and with more leadership ability?

i used to be money from the 3, if i had an open shot id make it 80%, but now im alot for streaky, extremely streaky, like 9/10 or 2/10

i have alright D

i dont drive much, but will when i have to or see its open

very good passer, great court vision

i excel on a fast break, if im running with the ball on a fast break with wingmen, than someones gonna score

Pat Burke

I come in at the end of the game when it's already on lock, and bomb a 3 every time I touch the ball. A fan favorite. Otherwise, worthless in functioningof the regular game.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Pat Burke

I come in at the end of the game when it's already on lock, and bomb a 3 every time I touch the ball. A fan favorite. Otherwise, worthless in functioning of the regular game.
I love the honesty
laugh.gif

Pro's : Really good handles and speed for a big dude, absolute shooter, officiant volume shooter (if that makes sense), scorer mentality, lots of jabs and pumps, tough/miracle shot maker, Can play all positions cept center, can run offense, good court vision, triple double threat, not a gambler on defense, love shot blocking, calm and collected. captain of my team, real clutch, last shot always comes to me.

Cons : Bad stamina, can start feeling myself and start trying to do too much, can be turnover pron, mediocre athleticism, can pick up a tech real quick, argue with players, lazy at times, take a lot of shots, have shown that I can lose interest during games(im not exactly playing for millions here ha).

I dunno, I guess Vince Carter without the dunking part and with more leadership ability?
Sort of sounds like Stephen Jackson except for a couple parts....

+ 3 point shooting is money from the top of the key and wings.
+ Midrange game is good off screens also from the top of the key and wings.
+ Crash the offensive board hard, good hustle.
+ Tons of points from putbacks.
+ Play every position, except would be sort of a big point guard and a small center.
+ Really, really, really, really, fast, and tons of stamina/endurance, whatever you'd like to call that.
+ Passing is excellent.
- Vertical is horrible.
- Not a great finisher off the dribble.
- Lacks upper body strength.
- Tend to get lazy on defense.
- Corner shots are usually airballs or way off.

Anyone fit this?

Hmmm here is how i play the game:
-Very able offensive player; pretty much can score anyway possible, can score on the pull up, from the triple threat, off the dribble, post up, off the lob,screens etc...
- Very good shooter, i got the green light 10 feet after half court
laugh.gif
.Mid Range shooting is a little weak.
- When attacking i always find a way to finish, strong or finesse either way.
-However, i am also a very lazy offensive player and we'll resort to chucking the 3 ball way to much or just camping out in the post.
-Handles are okay, gets the job down.
-Rebounds are sorta like my offensive game. I definitely have the size and athleticism to dominate the boards, but i'm often too lazy to go in for it.
-Passing is decent, gets the job done. will hit the cutters, find ppl down low, kick it out etc.
-defense, i play lazy D. hahahahaha true with all defenders since all it is is hustle. but as you can probably tell i'm just a lazy ball player.
- I am very athletic, fast, quick, strong/ big as hell. on the short side, 6' but like many have told me, i play way bigger than my size.

Mark Madsen.
pimp.gif

I play scrappy ball, I can't shoot for a lick but I like to think I can, I always go after loose balls/rebounds with intensity, I am definitely a benchwarmer, and I will yell in your face.

Steve Nash...

Except with better D and probably not as good of a J.

I do model my game after him though of course, as he is my favorite player.

Im with the Pat Burke dude haha

but for real ill go with glen davis, i get that name thrown at me sometimes on the court

Offense - Monta Ellis in the sense that my midrange is nice. Nowhere near as quick though
Defense - uhhhh. I try to play like kobe, but I've never been good at picking pockets. I'm a good defender though

i'm a combination of
marcus banks - bbal i.q./passing
jason kidd - shooting
smush parker - ball handling
jameer nelson - defense

I score mostly in the post.

I'd say Baron Davis. I have his body type except im only 5'10" , tends to take a couple plays off on D, streaky 3 point shooter, goodhandles/court vision, have a decent post game, and i have bad knees.

Back
Top Bottom