Which girl would you wife?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If she's average looking wouldn't she be smart enough to use her riches to buy implants?
implants make a girl a dime? I could name 10 women right now that are dimes with average/small sized breasts.
No but she wouldn't be average anymore. Implants can turn 6s in to 8s
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If she's average looking wouldn't she be smart enough to use her riches to buy implants?
implants make a girl a dime? I could name 10 women right now that are dimes with average/small sized breasts.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

implants can turn an average girl into an average girl with fake boobs?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

implants can turn an average girl into an average girl with fake boobs?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by j671

why would anyone not take B?
ohwell.gif

Well, here's a theory... I don't necessarily agree with this, but:

- Control: As a man, you've got the money. If she's dumb & broke, you have the control and the power.

- Let's face it, a lot of us are "shallow" and will smash any broad, dumb or smart, if she's a "dime."
Jay-Z would never marry Beyonce if she was some broke singer with nothing to lose.
take notes.
your theory is not valid
? Lol what?
Regardless, Jay Z has MORE than Beyonce, thus validating the original point.

As far as in general though, if a girl is wealthy, it usually means her family is wealthy. Regardless, you will never hear the end of it anyway, if you benefiting from it that is. I would much rather have a dimepiece that wasn't rich, than an average chick that was. As far as intellect, she gotta be bright, different strokes for different folks though.

because Jay Z has more than Beyonce, doesn't validate the original point.
im pretty sure this guy didn't have a chance at choice b.
old_man.jpg

ohwell.gif

- Control: As a man, you've got the money. If she's dumb & broke, you have the control and the power.

- Let's face it, a lot of us are "shallow" and will smash any broad, dumb or smart, if she's a "dime."
Jay-Z would never marry Beyonce if she was some broke singer with nothing to lose.
take notes.
your theory is not valid
? Lol what?

As far as in general though, if a girl is wealthy, it usually means her family is wealthy. Regardless, you will never hear the end of it anyway, if you benefiting from it that is. I would much rather have a dimepiece that wasn't rich, than an average chick that was. As far as intellect, she gotta be bright, different strokes for different folks though.

old_man.jpg

ohwell.gif

take notes.
your theory is not valid
? Lol what?

old_man.jpg

u gotta be kidding me
roll.gif
roll.gif

the thread is talking about "poor" and "dumb" women referring to choice A. Beyonce is neither of those. Jayz would not be with beyonce if she wasnt successful. Beyonce is a powerhouse as far as rnb females go.\\

anyhow, this older than dirt dating a younger woman, is that really the kind of love anyone would aspire for?

ohwell.gif

take notes.
your theory is not valid
? Lol what?

old_man.jpg

u gotta be kidding me
roll.gif
roll.gif

the thread is talking about "poor" and "dumb" women referring to choice A. Beyonce is neither of those. Jayz would not be with beyonce if she wasnt successful. Beyonce is a powerhouse as far as rnb females go.\\

anyhow, this older than dirt dating a younger woman, is that really the kind of love anyone would aspire for?

I can not be with a girl who is dumb. I have standards and one of those is that my girl needs to smart so this isn't even a question, b.

I can not be with a girl who is dumb. I have standards and one of those is that my girl needs to smart so this isn't even a question, b.

Back
Top Bottom