Which Credit Card Do You Use? Vol. Thinking About Chase 5% Cashback

What benefits does your credit have? My current one is expiring, no benefits
eyes.gif

Chase has 5% cashback and I think they may have a 3% debit, but don't quote me on that.

What benefits does your credit have? My current one is expiring, no benefits
eyes.gif

Chase has 5% cashback and I think they may have a 3% debit, but don't quote me on that.

Damn 5% seems almost too good to be true. And 3% debit? Imma be at my local supermarket pulling out the max cash at the register everyday

Damn 5% seems almost too good to be true. And 3% debit? Imma be at my local supermarket pulling out the max cash at the register everyday

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

5% cashback is a definite, but like I said, the 3% I cannot be certain about.

I'll most likely be signing up with CHASE unless someone has a credit card with major benefits
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

5% cashback is a definite, but like I said, the 3% I cannot be certain about.

I'll most likely be signing up with CHASE unless someone has a credit card with major benefits
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Chase BP VISA - 5% back on all BP purchases, and 2% back on all other stuff......

The way I see it, gas is something that one MUST have, so why not get cash back for it?

Chase BP VISA - 5% back on all BP purchases, and 2% back on all other stuff......

The way I see it, gas is something that one MUST have, so why not get cash back for it?

Originally Posted by freezelle

This is what I use too...There is a BP station right near my house.... I have gotten a #@*% load of $25 checks back in the mail the past 3 years
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by freezelle

This is what I use too...There is a BP station right near my house.... I have gotten a #@*% load of $25 checks back in the mail the past 3 years
smokin.gif

^ BP = the people responsible for the oil spill in the gulf

what's the 5% chase you're speaking of? 5% on what? for how long?

^ BP = the people responsible for the oil spill in the gulf

smh.gif
Yuku
Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Chase has a 5% cashback credit card on things you spend (I can't be certain if it's everything).
I'll be going into their bank to get some more information soon. If it's EVERYTHING,
pimp.gif

smh.gif
Yuku
Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Chase has a 5% cashback credit card on things you spend (I can't be certain if it's everything).
I'll be going into their bank to get some more information soon. If it's EVERYTHING,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom