Which 1 of yall was that @ Aviator gym in Brooklyn?? Vol. Nt'ers are EVERYWHERE

images

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dream niketalk day would be playing pickup games with henzo in the morning then hanging out with dirtylicious in the afternoon sitting in the mod chair and banning people when he goes in the other room.
laugh.gif

I'm picturing Dirty coming from behind your chair and placing his hand ever so gently on top of yours moving the mouse, sweetly whispering into your ear, "I love how you browse Niketalk..." while taking his other hand and putting it in your shirt.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dream niketalk day would be playing pickup games with henzo in the morning then hanging out with dirtylicious in the afternoon sitting in the mod chair and banning people when he goes in the other room.
laugh.gif

I'm picturing Dirty coming from behind your chair and placing his hand ever so gently on top of yours moving the mouse, sweetly whispering into your ear, "I love how you browse Niketalk..." while taking his other hand and putting it in your shirt.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

HENZ F MY B

QUE????

STAY IN LIU BUDDY..

OH AND HENZ....DONT MESS WITH US OR ELSE WE'LL STOP GIVING YOU THOSE BABY AND 1s YOU ALWAYS ASK FOR AND START CALLING THE TRAVELS AND CARRIES...WORD AROUND TOWN IS YOU GOT CUT FROM YOUR VARSITY TEAM....IN THE "B" DIVISION AND BECAME THE TEAM MANAGER...

Spoiler [+]

LOLOL

BUT NO SERIOUSLY CAN YOU PLEASE LOG ON I WANNA CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN...
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

HENZ F MY B

QUE????

STAY IN LIU BUDDY..

OH AND HENZ....DONT MESS WITH US OR ELSE WE'LL STOP GIVING YOU THOSE BABY AND 1s YOU ALWAYS ASK FOR AND START CALLING THE TRAVELS AND CARRIES...WORD AROUND TOWN IS YOU GOT CUT FROM YOUR VARSITY TEAM....IN THE "B" DIVISION AND BECAME THE TEAM MANAGER...

Spoiler [+]

LOLOL

BUT NO SERIOUSLY CAN YOU PLEASE LOG ON I WANNA CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN...
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by MJsaver

You missed dog, you know i woulda made that...
eyes.gif
eek.gif

This is the funniest comment in the thread just for the sheer impossibility that MJsaver would make a basketball shot. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jaykay 
laugh.gif

LGCC 2011 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You a fool for that 1, i got you.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by MJsaver

You missed dog, you know i woulda made that...
eyes.gif
eek.gif

This is the funniest comment in the thread just for the sheer impossibility that MJsaver would make a basketball shot. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jaykay 
laugh.gif

LGCC 2011 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You a fool for that 1, i got you.

i wish there was a perk in black ops for henzo..unlimited swag / henzo pro.

sigh.

i wish there was a perk in black ops for henzo..unlimited swag / henzo pro.

sigh.

Back
Top Bottom