Which 1 of yall was that @ Aviator gym in Brooklyn?? Vol. Nt'ers are EVERYWHERE

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I would eat mashed potatoes out of Rosie O Donells booty hole if it meant I could cross paths with a janitor that had once 9 years ago clean out Henzos high school gym locker

roll.gif

/thread

Actually i'd go a tad farther then crank

I would lick ice cream off patrick ewings nipples after he just finished double overtime in which he played all but 4 minutes against the bulls if it gave me the opportunity to have shatt on the same toilet seat that henz had pissed on just 30 seconds prior.

I would lick ice cream off patrick ewings nipples after he just finished double overtime in which he played all but 4 minutes against the bulls if it gave me the opportunity to have shatt on the same toilet seat that henz had pissed on just 30 seconds prior.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Henzo responeded to my tweet about Jimmer Fredette a few days ago. I havent been able to sleep since. Im so excited, im so excited....im so....scared....
#$@????�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is A+

SOMEONE SHOULD RIDDLE YOUR CAR WITH GOLD STARS CHAP!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Henzo responeded to my tweet about Jimmer Fredette a few days ago. I havent been able to sleep since. Im so excited, im so excited....im so....scared....
#$@????�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is A+

SOMEONE SHOULD RIDDLE YOUR CAR WITH GOLD STARS CHAP!

I once played a game of 5v5 basketball with Henz0 on the opposing team (he was the star player of course). Remarkably, my team was winning by 4 with 3 seconds left in the game. We got this right? Wrong. Henz0 grabs the inbound, races with MINDBOTTLING speed down the court. I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone. Less then a second left at this point and now I'm feeling like there's nothing they nor Henz0 can do to win this. Then I looked into his eyes and an unexplainable feeling came over me; best described as a feeling of awe, fear, and disgust all in one. He pulls up ever so gracefully, and shot. The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING. The ref awarded him 5 points for the shot and we lost. As he walked off the court with a swagger that I can't even begin to describe, I noticed a single drop of his sweat hit the floor. I ran as quickly as I could to recover it before it evaporated into oblivion, but alas, by the time I reached it there was already a massive throng of people around it. To this day, I NEVER touch a ball of any sort without first raising my head to the sky and thanking Henz0 for allowing me to do so.

I once played a game of 5v5 basketball with Henz0 on the opposing team (he was the star player of course). Remarkably, my team was winning by 4 with 3 seconds left in the game. We got this right? Wrong. Henz0 grabs the inbound, races with MINDBOTTLING speed down the court. I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone. Less then a second left at this point and now I'm feeling like there's nothing they nor Henz0 can do to win this. Then I looked into his eyes and an unexplainable feeling came over me; best described as a feeling of awe, fear, and disgust all in one. He pulls up ever so gracefully, and shot. The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING. The ref awarded him 5 points for the shot and we lost. As he walked off the court with a swagger that I can't even begin to describe, I noticed a single drop of his sweat hit the floor. I ran as quickly as I could to recover it before it evaporated into oblivion, but alas, by the time I reached it there was already a massive throng of people around it. To this day, I NEVER touch a ball of any sort without first raising my head to the sky and thanking Henz0 for allowing me to do so.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

BRAVO.  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

BRAVO.  
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

BRAVO.  
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

BRAVO.  
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif