Which 1 of yall was that @ Aviator gym in Brooklyn?? Vol. Nt'ers are EVERYWHERE

now i know where you ball at henz 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Just when you think its gon finally get old.................................................................

It gets even funnier
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Somebody post up that CLASSIC vid.........."The $$+ that they be askin me is like, crazy"...."I'm at a loss for words"
roll.gif

I would embed it but I ain't tryna get sniped by a mod for profanity, not on this account from '03. I aint about that life.

Just when you think its gon finally get old.................................................................

It gets even funnier
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Somebody post up that CLASSIC vid.........."The $$+ that they be askin me is like, crazy"...."I'm at a loss for words"
roll.gif

I would embed it but I ain't tryna get sniped by a mod for profanity, not on this account from '03. I aint about that life.

It was me, let me add that your outfit looked cute with those chocolate ears of yours.

It was me, let me add that your outfit looked cute with those chocolate ears of yours.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dream niketalk day would be playing pickup games with henzo in the morning then hanging out with dirtylicious in the afternoon sitting in the mod chair and banning people when he goes in the other room.
laugh.gif

I'm picturing Dirty coming from behind your chair and placing his hand ever so gently on top of yours moving the mouse, sweetly whispering into your ear, "I love how you browse Niketalk..." while taking his other hand and putting it in your shirt.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dream niketalk day would be playing pickup games with henzo in the morning then hanging out with dirtylicious in the afternoon sitting in the mod chair and banning people when he goes in the other room.
laugh.gif

I'm picturing Dirty coming from behind your chair and placing his hand ever so gently on top of yours moving the mouse, sweetly whispering into your ear, "I love how you browse Niketalk..." while taking his other hand and putting it in your shirt.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

You missed dog, you know i woulda made that...
eyes.gif
eek.gif

This is the funniest comment in the thread just for the sheer impossibility that MJsaver would make a basketball shot. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jaykay 
laugh.gif

LGCC 2011 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

You missed dog, you know i woulda made that...
eyes.gif
eek.gif

This is the funniest comment in the thread just for the sheer impossibility that MJsaver would make a basketball shot. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jaykay 
laugh.gif

LGCC 2011 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom