WHERE WOULD U RANK BRANDON ROY IN TERMS OF BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA??

B-Roy and D-Will are equal to me.

------------- G MPG FG% 3p% FT% REB APG SPG BPG TO PPG
Brandon Roy78 37.2 .480 .377 .824 4.70 5.1 1.13 .28 1.95 22.6
D. Williams 68 36.8 .471 .310 .849 2.90 10.7 1.07 .29 3.35 19.4

they play almost the exact same minutes, of the 8 positive categories listed, B-Roy has the edge 5-3, throw in TO's and he has it 6-3. B-Roy also is slightly more clutch when it counts IMO.

So those of you acting like its crazy to even compare the two....don't know what to tell you, other than you're wrong.
agreed...Roy's turnover rate is overlooked...i dont think any other guard averages 2.0 or less of his caliber...

Originally Posted by WJuN15

B-Roy and D-Will are equal to me.

------------- G MPG FG% 3p% FT% REB APG SPG BPG TO PPG
Brandon Roy78 37.2 .480 .377 .824 4.70 5.1 1.13 .28 1.95 22.6
D. Williams 68 36.8 .471 .310 .849 2.90 10.7 1.07 .29 3.35 19.4

they play almost the exact same minutes, of the 8 positive categories listed, B-Roy has the edge 5-3, throw in TO's and he has it 6-3. B-Roy also is slightly more clutch when it counts IMO.

So those of you acting like its crazy to even compare the two....don't know what to tell you, other than you're wrong.
agreed...Roy's turnover rate is overlooked...i dont think any other guard averages 2.0 or less of his caliber...
If he had near 10 assists a game, expect that to almost double.

Dirk is seriously OVERATED, same dude who got SHUTDOWN by Stephen Jackson

When it matters Dirk never comes thru, man please J Terry got way more heart & leadership than Dirk.

Durant is good , but hes mostly perimiter, hes to young n weak to finish at the rim with contact.

Meanwhile B-roy is catchin and 1 dunks.

B-Roy is better than Dirk & Durant, theyre good but b-roy is much more efficent and versatile.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

He doesn't play in Cleveland so he's better than LeBron.
He doesn't rape women so he's better than Kobe.
He doesn't have herpes, so he's better than DWade.

Probably #1.
How long did it take you to coem up with that...and don't lie, you keep checking this post to see how many people lol'ed at that joke. For the record that wasn't funny.

BINGO!!!

Roy might be in my top 10!

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

According to Efficiency rating dude is the 6th most efficient player in the League I believe.
Fixed PER doesn't mean they are the best it's just how efficient they are, weather you think that makes them the best is your prerogative.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

When it matters Dirk never comes thru, man please J Terry got way more heart & leadership than Dirk.

Durant is good , but hes mostly perimiter, hes to young n weak to finish at the rim with contact.

B-Roy is better than Dirk & Durant, theyre good but b-roy is much more efficent and versatile.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

According to Efficiency rating dude is the 6th best player in the League I believe.
Thats wassup.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Durant>>>>>Roy.

ska, can you just ban this person?

Just log off please.

Dirk isn't versatile? He doesn't come through? Durant is too weak and young to finish? %*$ does age have to do with anything? And please post clips ofBroy catching and1 dunks, haven't seen them yet.

I still cannot get over him saying Dirk is overrated and roy is better...can you please explain to me how that is possible?

Would be easier/more efficient to rank him by position.
I hate comparing players that don't play the same position.

SO in terms of SG's where would you rank him

how can u compare Dwill and Roy's turnover numbers?? do you forget that Roy iS NOT A POINT GUARD, and therefore has the ball in his hands way less than DWILL... that is a dumb argument, and a non comparable one.. of course a PG Is going to have more turnovers than a 2 guard.... that is just plain dumb to thinkotherwise...

im not gettin in this cuz the dudes thats sayin he better are fan boys so theres no gettin to them

and yall saying that he better by showin hiss stats with stats of somebody haveing a down year doesnt help you it hurts you

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

how can u compare Dwill and Roy's turnover numbers?? do you forget that Roy iS NOT A POINT GUARD, and therefore has the ball in his hands way less than D WILL... that is a dumb argument, and a non comparable one.. of course a PG Is going to have more turnovers than a 2 guard.... that is just plain dumb to think otherwise...
True, then again you can't compare assist numbers in that case either and thats D-Will's only real stat advantage on B-Roy.

Casper- Take a look at D-Will's stats and you'll see this year is the best of his career. So your "down year" argument doesn't cut it.

^ who cares, it hasnt affected him, or slowed him down thus far... so whats it matter

and fshizzle-
good point, but then look at the fact that D-will is avg a double double, and broy isnt... no matter what category it is

Melo is a scorer no doubt, but I think Roy is a much better overall player. Also
smh.gif
at that dude trying to justify himself by using "and 1 dunks" as a point.

good point, but then look at the fact that D-will is avg a double double, and broy isnt... no matter what category it is

but then look at kobe, lebron, wade...they arent averaging a double double right? the turnover point is valid, cuz he averages way less than other"SG's"...

Back
Top Bottom