WHERE WOULD U RANK BRANDON ROY IN TERMS OF BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA??

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dirk is seriously OVERATED, same dude who got SHUTDOWN by Stephen Jackson

When it matters Dirk never comes thru, man please J Terry got way more heart & leadership than Dirk.

Durant is good , but hes mostly perimiter, hes to young n weak to finish at the rim with contact.

Meanwhile B-roy is catchin and 1 dunks.

B-Roy is better than Dirk & Durant, theyre good but b-roy is much more efficent and versatile.

ska, can you just ban this person?
Ban me for what, not agreeing with your statement.

Yes Dirk is OVERATED......Hes not even the leader on his own team.
The only thing Dirk can do better than roy is shoot.
B-roy is a better dribbler, passer, he's stronger, and quicker than Dirk. [thats why hes better IMO!]

Since when is Durant one of the BEST IN THE WORLD?????????????????
Oh since he almost got 50 in the rookie/sophmore game that qualifies him as one of the best in the league. LMFAO
Durant is official, might be great one day JUST NOT YET.
IF B-ROY WAS ON A GARBAGE TEAM, AND EVERY PLAY RAN THRU HIM HIS NUMBERS WOULD BE CRAZY!

My and 1 dunk point was just to emphasize B-ROY's strength when finishing at the rim, hes had a couple vicious dunks on dudes.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Dirk is seriously OVERATED, same dude who got SHUTDOWN by Stephen Jackson

When it matters Dirk never comes thru, man please J Terry got way more heart & leadership than Dirk.

Durant is good , but hes mostly perimiter, hes to young n weak to finish at the rim with contact.

Meanwhile B-roy is catchin and 1 dunks.

B-Roy is better than Dirk & Durant, theyre good but b-roy is much more efficent and versatile.

ska, can you just ban this person?
Ban me for what, not agreeing with your statement.

Yes Dirk is OVERATED......Hes not even the leader on his own team.
The only thing Dirk can do better than roy is shoot.
B-roy is a better dribbler, passer, he's stronger, and quicker than Dirk. [thats why hes better IMO!]

Since when is Durant one of the BEST IN THE WORLD?????????????????
Oh since he almost got 50 in the rookie/sophmore game that qualifies him as one of the best in the league. LMFAO
Durant is official, might be great one day JUST NOT YET.
IF B-ROY WAS ON A GARBAGE TEAM, AND EVERY PLAY RAN THRU HIM HIS NUMBERS WOULD BE CRAZY!

My and 1 dunk point was just to emphasize B-ROY's strength when finishing at the rim, hes had a couple vicious dunks on dudes.

Who said Durant is best in the world?
No one said that, we just said that he is definitely better than roy. And if you do not think Durant could do those numbers in brandon roy'sspot...you're *@+%@%@ crazy
laugh.gif

Hold on..why are we even going back and forth with you? you obviously don't know what you are talking about..using an "And 1" dunk from roy toprove his strength and ability to finish at the rim, but using Durant's age as his inability to finish at the rim.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

(%%!$!$#) DIRK IS NOT CLUTCH!(%%!$!$#)
roll.gif
i love that arguement

MBen32 wrote:

No one said that, we just said that he is definitely better than roy. And if you do not think Durant could do those numbers in brandon roy's spot...you're *@+%@%@ crazy
laugh.gif

Hold on..why are we even going back and forth with you? you obviously don't know what you are talking about..using an "And 1" dunk from roy to prove his strength and ability to finish at the rim, but using Durant's age as his inability to finish at the rim.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

People in here got him as one of the best in the league. Thats one of the best in the world.

Notice your foolish comment is in red.
SO DURANT WOULD STILL AVERAGE THE SAME # OF POINTS , THOUGH HIS ATTEMPTS WOULD OBVIOUSLY DROP ON
A BETTER TEAM???????????????? CAN U EXPLAIN HOW WITH LESS SHOTS HE'LL GET THE SAME POINTS???? I DOUBT IT

That shows you dont know what the %$#@ u talkin bout.

MBen32 wrote:

No one said that, we just said that he is definitely better than roy. And if you do not think Durant could do those numbers in brandon roy's spot...you're *@+%@%@ crazy
laugh.gif

Hold on..why are we even going back and forth with you? you obviously don't know what you are talking about..using an "And 1" dunk from roy to prove his strength and ability to finish at the rim, but using Durant's age as his inability to finish at the rim.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
People in here got him as one of the best in the league. Thats one of the best in the world.

Notice your foolish comment is in red.
SO DURANT WOULD STILL AVERAGE THE SAME # OF POINTS , THOUGH HIS ATTEMPTS WOULD OBVIOUSLY DROP ON
A BETTER TEAM???????????????? CAN U EXPLAIN HOW WITH LESS SHOTS HE'LL GET THE SAME POINTS???? I DOUBT IT

That shows you dont know what the %$#@ u talkin bout.

Durant is top 10 in the league imo. in his two years in the league, his improvement from rookie-2nd years was
eek.gif

He's the anchor of that OKC team for the future and with the young nucleus they have, they will be a force in the west in the next few years if theycontinue to draft well and hold onto those pieces.

Durant is a scorer, thats what he does..if he played for Portland he would get his shots
laugh.gif
and still remain a 25 ppg scorer.
But as the face of the Thunder, where he takes on a larger role..he will be a 30+ ppg scorer from here on out. MARK MY WORDS!
wink.gif

Durant>>>Roy, Now and for their careers!

no doubt durant is a better SCORER than roy.

But thats not the end of it. There are other aspects TO BASKETBALL besides scoring.

Whos stronger, better dribbler, passer,or a better decision maker? I think roy is.

PLEASE STOP WITH THAT OKC BEING A FORCE IN A FEW YEARS, HE'LL PROBLY BE GONE BY THEN.

I actually like Durant, just dont rank him highly as you guys do......

ok fortune teller whos place he gon take???????

kobe- no
lbj-no
cp3/d.will- no
d-wade-no

So your'e saying at the end of next seaon [ just 1 season later] that Durant will be better than any of those guys??

See how you guyz just throw up foolish prediction w/o any thought. Hes good but not that good is all im saying.

kobe- no
lbj-no
cp3/d.will- no
d-wade-no

So your'e saying at the end of next seaon [ just 1 season later] that Durant will be better than any of those guys??

See how you guyz just throw up foolish prediction w/o any thought. Hes good but not that good is all im saying.

Maybe not top 5. But making that leap isn't at all impossible.

Last season is what shot CP3 into that top 5 talk imo. all im saying is Durant will be something special! and will be top 5 sooner than later.

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

kobe- no
lbj-no
cp3/d.will- no
d-wade-no

Maybe not top 5. But making that leap isn't at all impossible.

Last season is what shot CP3 into that top 5 talk imo. all im saying is Durant will be something special! and will be top 5 sooner than later.

hmmm.

At least u can admit when youre reaching, i can respect that. It happens.
No it's not impossible, but highly unlikely considering those guys are basically in their prime.

CP3 did make that leap though, only because he took a bum team deep in the playoffs and also
the top pg's in the league were on a decline. [exclude T. parker]

The sf/sg position has a lot of talented guys.

Back
Top Bottom