Where do you see yourself in in 2017?

As far as your career, or just in life period.

In 10 years I see myself as a family man. Couple of kids, a misses, and a career in law. I want to get into a political career, hopefully becoming acongressman in the long run, but that's gonna take more than 10 years. By then I'll have had my shoe collection completed and I'll try to get mykids (hopefully two sons) into kicks.

Dead by 2012.
laugh.gif

Living in South Beach as a criminal lawyer with my wife and 5 kids (Jason Terrell, Julia Marian, Terri Ramira, Troy Michael and Deion, none of which exist yet)bangin my babysitter on the side.

Hopefully I'll Have A steady law career, a nice apartment, Maybe I'll have some land in a developing area so i can sell it in a few years. I Pray myeating habits dont get the best of me (and that im still slim, but maybe a inch or two taller)

Are you familiar with 2012 yet my man? Between natural disasters, terrorist, the stars n planets alignin. Aliens and the spiritual world wide open with us bythen who knows. Economy gonna be sh+t too.

No damn clue, I hate thinking about the future. It seems so bleek to me.

And I'll prolly be dead in 2012 anyway when the world ends.

^wooooow
roll.gif
with the projected post count and everything...same avy 4 10 years tho?!

graduated, working for an architecture firm, living the life.
and having 1 child

U gotta ride this m;_,!;',;a till the wheels fall off. Go head study ya law n all that stuff but remember live life. I dont think nuttin is guarantee. Forreal u dunno what the hell kinda state we gon be in 10 years just remember that.

Living out my dream as a successful author and bachelor.

OR

Studying in grad school for my English major.

In 2017, I'll be 28 years Old. By that time, I want to be out of school, with my MBA, making over 200k a year at a big corporation on my everlasting questto hold institutional power over the entire WORLD!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom