Where did you go this summer?............Vol_On to the next one.

NYC x 2, Philly, DC
NYC with my boys was prob the best trip of my life. went to Rock The Bells to see my favorite rappers (wu-tang) live, a mets and yankees game, chilled with some great people, and met up with henz, ninjahood and cedric ceballos.

NYC x 2, Philly, DC
NYC with my boys was prob the best trip of my life. went to Rock The Bells to see my favorite rappers (wu-tang) live, a mets and yankees game, chilled with some great people, and met up with henz, ninjahood and cedric ceballos.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Was supposed to head down to VA for the summer.. But, had summer class.

Summer '11, I'll be in the slums of Saigon..
pimp.gif
I live in VA...you didn't miss much lol

And I'm probably going to Saigon, Vietnam next summer also to visit some family back there and see how much the country has changed since the last time I went back. Really excited to go since my cousins just came back and said they had a great time.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

And I'm probably going to Saigon, Vietnam next summer also to visit some family back there and see how much the country has changed since the last time I went back. Really excited to go since my cousins just came back and said they had a great time.
pimp.gif

Barcelona for 6 weeks. While I was there I also visited Amsterdam (twice), London and Paris.
Barcelona is a beautiful country

. I highly suggest it to anyone interested. Beautiful beaches, topless women, great weather, great food, great nightlife, and a great vibe.

word? 

Barcelona for 6 weeks. While I was there I also visited Amsterdam (twice), London and Paris.
Barcelona is a beautiful country

. I highly suggest it to anyone interested. Beautiful beaches, topless women, great weather, great food, great nightlife, and a great vibe.

word? 

Originally Posted by VietStar

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I got fam in VA.  Always got mad love for 'em.

And.. Last time I was in the slums, I was 2 years old.  My fam wants me to go back once more, since I'm all "grown" now.

Originally Posted by VietStar

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I got fam in VA.  Always got mad love for 'em.

And.. Last time I was in the slums, I was 2 years old.  My fam wants me to go back once more, since I'm all "grown" now.

i took a trip to fatherhood this summer... no vacays due to my sons arrival but its been quite an adventure thus far! im lovin it

i took a trip to fatherhood this summer... no vacays due to my sons arrival but its been quite an adventure thus far! im lovin it

Back
Top Bottom