Where did you go this summer?............Vol_On to the next one.

Shot over to jersey in july for a bbq, filled up with some cheap gas. And yea, thats the only time i left ny this summer, pretty sad.

Shot over to jersey in july for a bbq, filled up with some cheap gas. And yea, thats the only time i left ny this summer, pretty sad.

Originally Posted by soleguy

Barcelona for 6 weeks. While I was there I also visited Amsterdam (twice), London and Paris.
Barcelona is a beautiful country
Pardon me, it's a beautiful city. Now off yourself
pimp.gif

Went to Vegas, SD, and LA... had a blast, especially in Vegas. It was my first time. My friends and I, along with my girlfriend, went out and drank for 5 days straight. My pockets were hurting by the end of the trip. It was a 14-day vacation. The rest of my summer has been work and school.

Went to Vegas, SD, and LA... had a blast, especially in Vegas. It was my first time. My friends and I, along with my girlfriend, went out and drank for 5 days straight. My pockets were hurting by the end of the trip. It was a 14-day vacation. The rest of my summer has been work and school.

i went to tokyo and this was te first time i went to japan in the summer. and the last time i ever go in the summer. it was incredibly humid. i live in hawaii and it was waaaay more humid than i was comfortable with. i carried extra clothes in a backpack to change into.

i went to tokyo and this was te first time i went to japan in the summer. and the last time i ever go in the summer. it was incredibly humid. i live in hawaii and it was waaaay more humid than i was comfortable with. i carried extra clothes in a backpack to change into.

I kept things domestic. Park City, Utah for three weeks for a mathematics institute of advanced study.

Went jogging every morning and the weather was amazing. Lots of cool things to do in Park City like bike, hike up sick mountains, go uptown and try all of the various types of beers.

I think they had the winter olympics there one year as well...

Park City is a resort town, so I can imagine it's pretty sick during the winter months.

I kept things domestic. Park City, Utah for three weeks for a mathematics institute of advanced study.

Went jogging every morning and the weather was amazing. Lots of cool things to do in Park City like bike, hike up sick mountains, go uptown and try all of the various types of beers.

I think they had the winter olympics there one year as well...

Park City is a resort town, so I can imagine it's pretty sick during the winter months.

For the summer...

SF- I live an hour away, but I've been there a few times with family just visiting.
Chicago
Indianapolis
Ann Arbor
Detroit
Windsor, Ontario
Champaign, IL

For the summer...

SF- I live an hour away, but I've been there a few times with family just visiting.
Chicago
Indianapolis
Ann Arbor
Detroit
Windsor, Ontario
Champaign, IL

damn, didn't really go anywhere now that i think about it

i went to Baltimore for a wedding and went to the poconos to go river rafting in the lehigh river

going on a cruise next month though

damn, didn't really go anywhere now that i think about it

i went to Baltimore for a wedding and went to the poconos to go river rafting in the lehigh river

going on a cruise next month though

germany for 3 heavy metal festivals. best time of my entire life. saw the greatest metal band of all time (iron maiden) and my favorite band (children of bodom) as well as many of my other favorite artists

will do it again, definitely

germany for 3 heavy metal festivals. best time of my entire life. saw the greatest metal band of all time (iron maiden) and my favorite band (children of bodom) as well as many of my other favorite artists

will do it again, definitely

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Barcelona for 6 weeks. While I was there I also visited Amsterdam (twice), London and Paris.
pimp.gif

^ This
laugh.gif
. I went to Maui this summer. Loved every minute of it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

pimp.gif

^ This
laugh.gif
. I went to Maui this summer. Loved every minute of it.

was working majority of the year. but only place went to Miami this year with 4 other buddies of mine from work. Miami is Miami, but with the 5 of us made it that much better. . .

was working majority of the year. but only place went to Miami this year with 4 other buddies of mine from work. Miami is Miami, but with the 5 of us made it that much better. . .

Back
Top Bottom