Where did you go this summer?............Vol_On to the next one.

Damn I forgot, I went to Vancouver this summer as well. I have to go back there. I loved that place man.

Damn I forgot, I went to Vancouver this summer as well. I have to go back there. I loved that place man.

Im actually out in Italy wit the homie Illuztrious.

Finally ended the Nas v Jay Debate.

Jay Won

Jay Won

Jay Won

Jay Won

Jay Won

Jay Won

Two trips

1st...Georgia
A. Columbus to meet fam down there and watched the fireworks near the Chattahoochee River
B. Athens to visit my cousin (UGA graduate) who needed time away from Columbus to study for her MCAT.  Also got a tour of UGA and ate lunch at a local Five Guys.

2nd...Norcal-Nevada
A. Sacramento to see more fam
B.  San Francisco...visited the wharf and saw the Giants play
C.  Lake Tahoe - Booked a hotel room, relaxed by the lake, and took the cable car ride
D.  Reno - Another hotel room, did some walking and touring downtown.

Two trips

1st...Georgia
A. Columbus to meet fam down there and watched the fireworks near the Chattahoochee River
B. Athens to visit my cousin (UGA graduate) who needed time away from Columbus to study for her MCAT.  Also got a tour of UGA and ate lunch at a local Five Guys.

2nd...Norcal-Nevada
A. Sacramento to see more fam
B.  San Francisco...visited the wharf and saw the Giants play
C.  Lake Tahoe - Booked a hotel room, relaxed by the lake, and took the cable car ride
D.  Reno - Another hotel room, did some walking and touring downtown.

Went on a bonin mission/vacation to El Salvador and Nicaragua this year with one of my boys. It was hella fun.
pimp.gif

Went on a bonin mission/vacation to El Salvador and Nicaragua this year with one of my boys. It was hella fun.
pimp.gif

Drove to San Antonio w/ the family for the weekend to celebrate my brothers last month before going to BCT

Drove to Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri to go see my brother graduate from BCT.

Drove to Sierra Vista, Arizona to go spend Labor Day weekend w/ my brother during his AIT.

Might go to Austin w/ my pops during his Supervisor's Conference before the year ends.

Drove to San Antonio w/ the family for the weekend to celebrate my brothers last month before going to BCT

Drove to Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri to go see my brother graduate from BCT.

Drove to Sierra Vista, Arizona to go spend Labor Day weekend w/ my brother during his AIT.

Might go to Austin w/ my pops during his Supervisor's Conference before the year ends.

if you guys are ever coming to barbados. inbox me, i can help you find cheaper hotels,cheaper deals, introduce you to many places, maybe play some ball. also give you a better experience around the island than just being a tourist. cause honestly tourists miss alot when they come.

if you guys are ever coming to barbados. inbox me, i can help you find cheaper hotels,cheaper deals, introduce you to many places, maybe play some ball. also give you a better experience around the island than just being a tourist. cause honestly tourists miss alot when they come.

Back
Top Bottom