When's the last time you knuckled up with someone? vol. no guns..just hands

Last year and the year before but nothing crazy. My first two years in high school.

I'm a bouncer at a bar in college park md, and pretty big (6'3" 280); only had to "knuckle up" once, bout a month and half ago. i tosseda dude out the back door, pushed him up the stairs outside, dude turned around and clocked the $+!@ outta me. so i jumped on him, hit him twice in the face,the third bounced off his head, lost my footing fell and jacked up my wrist and knee.

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

I'm a bouncer at a bar in college park md, and pretty big (6'3" 280); only had to "knuckle up" once, bout a month and half ago. i tossed a dude out the back door, pushed him up the stairs outside, dude turned around and clocked the $+!@ outta me. so i jumped on him, hit him twice in the face, the third bounced off his head, lost my footing fell and jacked up my wrist and knee.
that is one of my worst fears...
frown.gif
hope you're doing better

7th grade.
back in '89.
kid was talking about my mom and he pushed me from behind. turned around and clocked him.
and the best part? it was the teacher's son.
smh.gif

-J-

couple months ago. got my $*# jumped by some fools claimin bloods cause they thought i was talkin' @#$*. didn't even get to throw a punch, got suckerpunched from the back and got stomped out.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This past year for the Michigan/Michigan State football game. That's all I'm gonna say though

last fight was 11th grade (2 years ago). Actually fought twice that year

1st fight: Bamma got in my face cuz I told him to "chill" (that was literally all I said). Son tried to #%%@* me, we fought I knocked him down, heknocked me down, got kicked with a Nike Boot while i was down, end of story. (that was actually my first real fight). L

2nd fight: Dude walk talkin reckless bout how he was gonna beat my %#% frm some stuff that happened a year ago (i ain't even know cuz still went to myschool). We go behind the school, fight, i beat his %#%. Son didn't have 2 words to say about nobody for the rest of the semester. W

justhotkicks wrote:
About five years ago. It was during college. I was at some bar and some @%%%%%## was using racial slurs. Ching-chong, go back to China, I'd like a shrimp fried rice, etc.

I gave him a shrimp-fried **@-whoopin'.

Racism, what a shame...
smh.gif

He deserved that +%% whoopin'.

In my 6th grade Art class 8 years ago
pimp.gif

Dude named Donald was talking reckless, saying I was saying I'd give him a swirley
laugh.gif

Well anyway, I tossed him over a table and proceeded to stomp
devil.gif

We both got sent to the Principal Smith and got paddled
mad.gif
but we was coolagain after that
ohwell.gif

Damn, I was just thinkin about that the other day. Its been a minute, think i still got it tho
pimp.gif

monday... about to do the same tonight

i fight mma.

7th grade.

Homie pushed me so i got his face and slammed it against the wall and threw a couple punches...

monday... about to do the same today

i fight mma

My last fight was Thanksgiving Day 06. I was walking out of 7 11 and some dude almost hits me with his car. So I just keep walking and dude starts talking%+!!. So my girl gets out of her car and starts yelling at the dude. Dude charges my girl and I hit him, he hits me back, and we start going at it. I gave dudethe BUSINESS. Got done feeling proud as hell.
pimp.gif

On top of that, at the time I was 16 and the dude I was fighting was in his 30's...police come after its over and I find out the dude was drunk...nocharges pressed on either side though, just told us to go home
pimp.gif

damn like 1996, had plenty of close calls since, one on ones, jumps, group fights, bats, guns.....................

Back
Top Bottom