When's the last time you knuckled up with someone? vol. no guns..just hands

bout a year ago i pounded on a kid at camp for sayin somethin bout jewish people(im jewish)

Last fight I got in wasn't really a fight.Maybe 8 years ago (I was 17)

Group of scumbags thought I was my friend of mine.(my buddy was creeping around with some doods girl) I got popped in the face through my car window by somehuge $#!%%*%!%!%@ holding onto something (had something HARD in his hand) . I took off, never heard #!*$ about it again.

That side of my face was numb for a good month, though. Took a massive L.

There was like 12 guys (3 cars) there, so there was no chance I was sticking around for that.

My buddy that was creeping didn't come around much after that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by im that one

monday... about to do the same today

i fight mma

Please....Teach me
smokin.gif
-bows-
lol anytime. elbows are greatness from mouth and in a clinch.

legit fight - 8th grade
against my brothers - more recent than 8th grade
eyes.gif
im the oldest & yes we fist fight

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

About five years ago. It was during college. I was at some bar and some @%%%%%## was using racial slurs. Ching-chong, go back to China, I'd like a shrimp fried rice, etc.

I gave him a shrimp-fried **@-whoopin'.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

about a month ago my brother got into it with a group of thugs at O' Charleys
it was 4 on 2
we got whooped up but we didnt go out like no punks lol
my fingers still hurt

Um back in '03....some of my football teammates and I where at a frat party. Well, one of thefreshman cats was getting wailed on by some kid half his size....which was a perfect size for me to knuckle up with....I was tipsy, so I tapped dude on theshould to get him to stop thrownin on young dude and he TRIED to swing at me...I ducked, came up and hit him 3 times before he fell to the floor....3 straightjabs to the face had the kid out for about 5 minutes apparently, I didn't stick around to find out, I thought I had killed him, that was the last time Ifought, however I have been in many situations, nuthing ever escalates....

also, another time in college, we were at another frat party and we got into it with the brothers atthe frat....I took a folding chair and bent it across this big dudes back, dropped it and ran...then got hemmed up by some muscle head.....I was an injuredfreshman at the time and couldn't knuckle up....those were the days

Originally Posted by flatbush147

damn like 1996, had plenty of close calls since, one on ones, jumps, group fights, bats, guns.....................
It all makes no sense...

Last fight I got into was last summer. Me and three of my boys got into it with some frat brothers at UC Berkeley. Took a decent L, got caught with a hook tothe jaw while I was trying to help one of my boys on the ground. It hurt to chew for a good week.
laugh.gif

we should turn this whole thread into a single mma fighter. we would have a record of like 43 and 0, by my count so far.

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

we should turn this whole thread into a single mma fighter. we would have a record of like 43 and 0, by my count so far.

last month. i knocked him out.

2 Days Ago, I knocked out 6 ninja's with my fists..they was coming at me like easy-e's music video for Real Motha******* G's..so i walk backwardsswinging each and one of them one by one. So 2 of them are down 2 are helping him out . SO anyways I was like you want some punk so then I bump in to a poleand I get it like Neo in the Matrix status and start swinging..and they who you is being a ***** I was like ninja you got 6 which is about to be ova so I startwhooping and boom. they all go down..snaps snaps i take money wipe blood off..wlk off stage
pimp.gif
neva take L's in my life..

Bare knuckles was probably when I got jumped, 5 on 1. Long story short I had the biggest one in a rear naked choke after I got rocked from the side. He calledhis boys off.

Other than that I spar every thursday.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by im that one

monday... about to do the same today

i fight mma

Amateur or Pro? What state?
amateur... i teach mostly. California.

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

I'm a bouncer at a bar in college park md, and pretty big (6'3" 280); only had to "knuckle up" once, bout a month and half ago. i tossed a dude out the back door, pushed him up the stairs outside, dude turned around and clocked the @!!# outta me. so i jumped on him, hit him twice in the face, the third bounced off his head, lost my footing fell and jacked up my wrist and knee.

Well deserved. You don't need to go around pushing _'s for no reason. You can kick a dude out the club without having to push him up steps and #!$%

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

bar fight

dude approached my wife with a cup o bum juice in his hand putting it wayyy to close to my womans face
and i had just ordered that last call Heineken.. so i smashed dude with the unopened bottle and pounded on him a little, then i see the bartender going to jump on my girl, so i kinda threw a barstool over the bar at her to protect my woman, she then threw a stoll herself and broke madd bottles, then we did the ninja vanish and ****
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@%*

I'm glad dudes are posting the l's too
laugh.gif
...were all human...no one is invincible..I don't care how big and strong u are...there's alwayssomeone out there who can clean clock yo ^%$ out!

Last summer... i was drunk... and i found out that one of my close homies tried to get at my ex girl... didnt end up too good for him

Old folks say "Mooly stop your route. Why you gotta get the guns? Just box it out." Listen, that there is trife, only one fighting is the doctor, andthat's for your life.

Back
Top Bottom