When will you retire from the shoe game

i been out the game for a year now n honestly i dont miss it. i officially switched to new balance. the quality of those those are second to none and are way cheaper than jordans. im not gonna let jordan brand rape me anymore

I doubt I'll ever quit/retire! I quit smoking cold turkey NO PROBLEM...after smoking for over 12 years of my life.
I just got this thing for RETRO NIKE/JORDANS. There's a certain love I have for these kicks that I just can't describe.
I pass on a lot of the garbage that gets put out lately, but.... I doubt I'll ever stop wearing HEAT!!

I doubt I'll ever quit/retire! I quit smoking cold turkey NO PROBLEM...after smoking for over 12 years of my life.
I just got this thing for RETRO NIKE/JORDANS. There's a certain love I have for these kicks that I just can't describe.
I pass on a lot of the garbage that gets put out lately, but.... I doubt I'll ever stop wearing HEAT!!

Last year I bought 25 pairs of JUST J's. Im nowhere near a collector, I buy to wear!!! Over half of them hasnt even left the house, I keep swearing to leave the game alone but that little voice keeps say " Just one more pair" ""Just One more pair"" SMDH!!!

Last year I bought 25 pairs of JUST J's. Im nowhere near a collector, I buy to wear!!! Over half of them hasnt even left the house, I keep swearing to leave the game alone but that little voice keeps say " Just one more pair" ""Just One more pair"" SMDH!!!

Originally Posted by peanu75

You must be a hypebeast because there wasn't even ten let alone twenty-five good releases last year

You must be a hypebeast because there wasn't even ten let alone twenty-five good releases last year

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

What did you buy last year? I'm just curious cause I passed on 75% of JB realeases till holiday season 2010 then i went IN!!!

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

What did you buy last year? I'm just curious cause I passed on 75% of JB realeases till holiday season 2010 then i went IN!!!

Been wearin jordans since 88, first pair were the fire red 3's...in and out over the years but keep comin back...almost 38 yrs old..crazy

Been wearin jordans since 88, first pair were the fire red 3's...in and out over the years but keep comin back...almost 38 yrs old..crazy

Originally Posted by illmatic34

WHEN I DON'T HAVE FEET ANYMORE  
Fixed.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

me 2 my man 38 in march,my first pair were the air jordan 1 black/blue and white/red black they were buy 1 get one free in 87 in my old spot on delancey st ...after that day i was hooked!!!

Originally Posted by illdunkonu

me 2 my man 38 in march,my first pair were the air jordan 1 black/blue and white/red black they were buy 1 get one free in 87 in my old spot on delancey st ...after that day i was hooked!!!

Back
Top Bottom