When will you retire from the shoe game

After the concords and hopefully the Columbias. I'm bout done with JB. TO many releases and terrible colorways. I'm just growing out of collecting J's. I still buy other hot exclusives but I'm finished with JB and this bs hype over bs quality shoes. 

After the concords and hopefully the Columbias. I'm bout done with JB. TO many releases and terrible colorways. I'm just growing out of collecting J's. I still buy other hot exclusives but I'm finished with JB and this bs hype over bs quality shoes. 

I'm almost already done with JB. I'll cop Black IIIs and Concords later this year cuz those are my 2 favorite Jordans all time, and after that I may just retire, at least from copping Jordans. Only exceptions I'd make is if Black IVs or Playoff XIIs drop again.

I'm almost already done with JB. I'll cop Black IIIs and Concords later this year cuz those are my 2 favorite Jordans all time, and after that I may just retire, at least from copping Jordans. Only exceptions I'd make is if Black IVs or Playoff XIIs drop again.

Been retired for three years as far as Jordans. I'll come back when they start making kicks like they should/used to. I'll probably be 50+ by then tho.

Been retired for three years as far as Jordans. I'll come back when they start making kicks like they should/used to. I'll probably be 50+ by then tho.

The White Cement IV's will bring me back. I need those in my life...

The White Cement IV's will bring me back. I need those in my life...

I have almost all of my favorites, and don't purchase as often, but I don't see myself retiring from this hobby for a long time. Actually, I expect to buy more than I did the last two years, with all of the hot releases for 2011, and I still need to get a couple that I missed in the past.

I have almost all of my favorites, and don't purchase as often, but I don't see myself retiring from this hobby for a long time. Actually, I expect to buy more than I did the last two years, with all of the hot releases for 2011, and I still need to get a couple that I missed in the past.

I was into everything.. now im pretty much only doing Air mazes.. those 2011's r fire.. i do alot of walking so i need some ccomfortable shoes

I was into everything.. now im pretty much only doing Air mazes.. those 2011's r fire.. i do alot of walking so i need some ccomfortable shoes

To me its like a relationship, sometimes you hate it cuz it cost so much money but you will always love it!

To me its like a relationship, sometimes you hate it cuz it cost so much money but you will always love it!

I know for sure that after the black/cement 3's come out, I will stop buying shoes because nike/JB are inflating the prices, so I know will quit the shoe game.

I know for sure that after the black/cement 3's come out, I will stop buying shoes because nike/JB are inflating the prices, so I know will quit the shoe game.

Not sure if I'll ever retire. I'm pretty close to retiring from buying Jordan Brand kicks. I see that happening by the end of 2012. I really haven't bought many Jordan Brand releases in the past two years. Pairs I did buy I ended up selling because I didn't like the quality. I'm into other kicks now, Air Max, Kobe and Lebron sigs, Dunks, and Nike retros.

After looking at my Jordan collection I probably will retire by the end of 2012. There's about 15 Jordans I still need. Never thought I'd say this but it'll be RIP Jordan Brand soon.

Not sure if I'll ever retire. I'm pretty close to retiring from buying Jordan Brand kicks. I see that happening by the end of 2012. I really haven't bought many Jordan Brand releases in the past two years. Pairs I did buy I ended up selling because I didn't like the quality. I'm into other kicks now, Air Max, Kobe and Lebron sigs, Dunks, and Nike retros.

After looking at my Jordan collection I probably will retire by the end of 2012. There's about 15 Jordans I still need. Never thought I'd say this but it'll be RIP Jordan Brand soon.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Air_Jordan_4.jpg

air-jordan-6-midnight-navy-retro.jpg

air-jordan-og-10-new-york-knicks.jpg

ill make love to these shoes

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom