When Will Yall Dudes Learn To NOT Mess With Women That Have Dudes?

Originally Posted by lonjam82

listen to it, its about sending girls back to they dude. we riding to it in Decatur, Ga

sounds good
pimp.gif

who produced it?

I have a feeling DC is going to release a book using all the topics he started on NT and say that we were "participants in a recent survey"

I don't understand cheating. If you can't be with just one person, then don't be in a relationship. Be single and have sex with who ever you wantwithout hurting someone in the process.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Married or not, I'm going in.
If you only knew you were talking to me the whole time.....You wouldnt be so cocky
wink.gif
so whatever happened with that? yall still married? separated?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I don't understand cheating. If you can't be with just one person, then don't be in a relationship. Be single and have sex with who ever you want without hurting someone in the process.

I like reading your post when it has to do with trust.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I don't understand cheating. If you can't be with just one person, then don't be in a relationship. Be single and have sex with who ever you want without hurting someone in the process.

I like reading your post when it has to do with trust.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Pretty much...despite this being an old but still related topic.

Bad Karma, Drama, and everything rolled into one. Then when you yourself get into a relationship...the girl problem threads prop up and the emotions startrunning like Usain Bolt.

she shouldnt be puttin herself out there like from the go, ppl its thristy out there my dude... *puts on hustle n flow soundtrack*

If you only knew you were talking to me the whole time.....You wouldnt be so cocky
wink.gif
[WWF Wrestlefest Arcade] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]OH NO !!![/color] [/WWF WrestlefestArcade]

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was gonna let this whole thing go and move on, ignore the slick comments and let this kid breathe.
But this kid trya get his e-cred up, after almost a year about summn he shudnt be proud of.
Thats pathetic...I tried to be humble...but imma hve to let it out the bag now

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry but this saga is hilarious
i dont get it
ohwell.gif
lengthy reads but highly entertaining....

start here--->http://niketalk.com/topic/153543?page=1
end here--->http://niketalk.com/topic/153750

oh, and I never wanted to quote mayor except earlier in this thread

I didn't catch this this 1st time around.

Back
Top Bottom