When Will Yall Dudes Learn To NOT Mess With Women That Have Dudes?

I do what I wanna do why can't I?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I swear some of you are ******ed. No wonder theres so many girl problem threads on NT. First its ok to mess with a girl with a bf and the excuse is that their mans pipe game aint right but when it comes to a girl cheating on you or talking to other dudes, it turna into a girl problem thread on NT and all of a sudden its a tragedy..bunch of hypocrites
tired.gif
Truth. Yall dudes need to think. Yall run around fool w/ dudes girls likes it's what's hot in the hood until the shoe is on the other foot. Some dudes won't have it, especially if they been rockin for years. Dude almost got his head stomped in for askin my girl out on a date thru facebook after he knew we was together for a grip.

Yall get w/ a dude's girl is like down playin that dude as a male which in our patriarchal society is a no no. Mad disrespectful.

thats the thing that gets to me, is that when someone tries to get at your girl or if you try to get at someone elses girl KNOWING their with someone. thatsdisrespecting the boyfriend and bringing whatever problems you get because of it upon yourself.

Too much risk involved, you can tell yourself he won't find out but if he does, the chances of him caring about you or the girl are slim.

i took my ex from her man a couple years ago and most of the girls i got at/with had boyfriends but i've stopped. not only is it kinda disrespectfulespecially if you're taking shorty from a good relationship, but the possibility of her man finding out and the stress of that on her and me is a littletoo unnecessary.

i didn't know she had a boyfriend so the door,
i pointed her to, i said, "call me when y'all break up
i never f_ nobody's b_ and never owned a jacob but know what time it is"

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
What do you mean by the part I bolded?That someone goes and cheats on their significant other because their significant other isn't doing something right? I do not agree with that, unless the significant other is abusive and mistreats their partner. Still though, you break it off with the person if you are unsatisfied in the relationship rather than staying and cheating on them.

After a while people within a committed relationship begin to get comfortable

guys stop showing that side that made her fall for him

women....usually gain a couple lbs

You take each other for granted, you stop appreciating one another and that could open the door for infidelity

So you get what you're not getting at home, somewhere else and no I'm not just talking about sex

J Dilla dudes are soft here...been saying what you been saying for a min..

Dudes also need to stop with the woman are "emotional" thing. They want good sex as much as men do.

Why you think women deal with no good people for so long most of the time?

The sex is awesome....that's why.

Co-sign OP.

It's not worth the guilt or potential drama that these situations lead to.

The young may not know better, but shame on a grown man who can't make the conscious "right" decision.

Its not some great testament to your "game," it shows how skewed your priorities are and that you lack a common respect for the committed...the samerespect you would want from others.

You don't have to oblige if a woman's unfaithful, you still hold some liability no matter.

I learned from my mistakes as a youth and i'm a better man at 23.

Originally Posted by potus2028

When they die from being pounded into submission by an angry boyfriend who catches them and rips loverboy's %%++ off with his bare hands. Y'all don't know how serious dudes take they main chick...
You sound really mad. It's almost like you just wrote all the stuff you wish you would have done to the dude who smashed your chick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

When they die from being pounded into submission by an angry boyfriend who catches them and rips loverboy's %%++ off with his bare hands. Y'all don't know how serious dudes take they main chick...
You sound really mad. It's almost like you just wrote all the stuff you wish you would have done to the dude who smashed your chick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
But dude who was doing it was toointimidating for him to do anything about it, so he took the L and resorts to talking about what he wanted to do. J/k man, but still.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

And oh, you can tell who in here is still butt-hurt from a dude drillin their chick like the Texas Oil Boom, from how theyrespond in here. Face it pansies, if you got a hot chick, dudes are going to probe, they don't give a eff about you homie, it is up to your chick to repeltheir advances. I know I know, hard pill to swallow that your chick maybe swallowing something else besides a pill. Happens sometimes, stop getting mad atdudes cause the walked into the open door (so to speak..some doors are more open than others).

Meh

Que sera sera

I always found dudes who'd fight another dude cuz of their girl were terry cloth.

The girl should just tell the dude, straight up No, and that she has a man. If the dude continues to try and get at the girl after that, then someone needs tobeat the %&$# out of that dude.

On a side note girls who have a man need to stop leading other men on. if a girl who is "taken" is flirting with other dudes ,then the girl is atfault.

I learned that a long time ago op. A lot of dudes just like to play with fire. if her bf/husband doesn't care about her then all may be well, but if hedoes and finds out somehow it could possibly be a wrap for the new guy. My cousin straight slayed his gf at her job for catching her slip up, then killedhimself. some never know how far sometimes someone is in love or should i say crazy in love. smh I'll take my chances with the so called single women...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I swear some of you are ******ed. No wonder theres so many girl problem threads on NT. First its ok to mess with a girl with a bf and the excuse is that their mans pipe game aint right but when it comes to a girl cheating on you or talking to other dudes, it turna into a girl problem thread on NT and all of a sudden its a tragedy..bunch of hypocrites
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

And oh, you can tell who in here is still butt-hurt from a dude drillin their chick like the Texas Oil Boom, from how they respond in here. Face it pansies, if you got a hot chick, dudes are going to probe, they don't give a eff about you homie, it is up to your chick to repel their advances. I know I know, hard pill to swallow that your chick maybe swallowing something else besides a pill. Happens sometimes, stop getting mad at dudes cause the walked into the open door (so to speak..some doors are more open than others).
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom