When LeBron James travels...does he know it?

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I always wondered the same thing about Kobe and Wade at times.
and a lot of players as well, i see a lot of nba highlights and a lot of them are obvious travels, in game speed they look good but on replay theyare clearly travel, what can you do the refs will call it sometime and sometimes they won't

Originally Posted by siramazing

YOU DIDNT ask what people think... you said when bron travels does he know it?

Why don't you save us the time and not post this and write him a letter or go to a game to ask him?

What? You see the group of words that end with question marks? ( ? <--------example) yeah. Those are questions. Look at my original post. I have 3 of themlittle suckers in there.

Who the hell do you think I'm asking? (another question...directed at you)

and that thing about nba players's questioning their travel calls....you ever seen or heard of a player do it after a game? I sure haven't...except forLebron James.

That Cavs/Celtics clip is bad.
laugh.gif
I never noticed that before.

laugh.gif
@LeBron fans getting butthurt.

Dude constantly takes 3 steps. It's probably natural to him. I don't think he does it and thinks to himself "I just got away with a travel".It's just what he fels comfortable doing, and he gets away with it.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by NT OG

We know a lot of NBA players travel. That's a given.

That's not the topic here. The topic is whether LeBron James knows he travels or not.

He's the only NBA player that I know that has denied his blatant traveling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's just the superstars who stay doing it. Kobe the king of switching pivot foots, Lebron just plains walk but either way it's still traveling butthey LeBron and Kobe so they get away with it.

That's not the topic here. The topic is whether LeBron James knows he travels or not.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
He looking like who "What the !@%* is this doing in my pocket?"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Otrebla wrote:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I watched this a couple times before I even noticed the travel.� Majerle�was looking like the lil kid you pass the ball to but he gets flustered and starts toget nervous.

Of course he knows it. Refs know it also. But who cares. Until they let him walk when the game is on the line and there is no call, then they got a problem.

I watched that last video like 10 times. The first two I didn't notice it.

Then after that I couldn't stop watching. Hilarious.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LeBron traveled twicein that video, I didn't know that was possible...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that Dan Majerle "nontravel", He was doing the shuffle...
laugh.gif

i love when the lebron traveling posts come up the same video is always shown. thats from his rookie year 6 years ago, someone get some new footage, that actis tired.

Back
Top Bottom