When Do You Think Nike will start Retroing LeBrons?

They might not be as iconic as Jordan's are to us right now with that being said, to a new generation LeBron will be the Jordan of kids today. When they get older they will remember when they had their first pair of LeBrons much like we do today with our J's

That being said i hope the retro the Zoom 20-5-5
Arguable my most comfortable, durable, and best styled shoes to ball in.(still have these today but they are pretty rough not falling apart though)
Not my pair but these are them.
2e3a32w.jpg

Lebron 3s and the 7s are his illest shoes.. but the 3s scratched up my achilles hoopin in them... so i gotta go wit the 7s... so dope! Wore my Red Carpets to the BP3 Tour tues wit a Risurch Brand teee stylin on em! lol

Best are the 2s, then the 4s, Zoom Gens and the 3s

5s can't be pulled off with anything unless for ball, and face it, the Zoom Powers look way better than the 7s, and they are an odly-shaped shoe, and the 6s are bricks

We need the 2s to come back asap

I see how you can see the VI's as bricks but they definitely dont feel like it. Zoom Powers looking better than the VII's....Nope. There are 7 cw's on the top of my head that bring out the best in the shoe. I agree with you on the V's though, but i would only want them for ball.......... or chillin real hard.

i hope not for a while i think that would be kinda dumb to retro them so soon:. but its NIKE so u never know:.

i like the iv's and the vii's the best...

and honestlly like the soldiers too...the lebron line has been pretty good...

I wouldn't mind the White/Navy II's but I'm sure I can find an OG DS pair somewhere for a nice price

Tbh I would only cop bred and DM 7s, all 4s and all 8s

But in order for them to sell, Jordan retried would have to be outta style

But since that will never happen...

Back
Top Bottom