When Do You Think Nike will start Retroing LeBrons?

lebron-4-iv-fruity-pebbles-online-release-2.jpg

lebron-5-dunkman-abt-8.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-vi-big-apple-nba-feet-1.jpg

Nike-Lebron-I-to-VII-Comparison-4-570x381.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VII-Upcoming-Colorways-00-540x360.jpg
nerd.gif
jordan-11-matt.jpg

lebrons shoes are nice.. if u think other wise u got problems. gimme some big apple vi's and im alol set.

the new lebrons are hot. and i always wondered that same exact question about the first retroed jordan.. was it the 3's in 94 or another shoe.. i remember i copped the black cements 3's back then, didnt even know what i had back then

I got a question, when ever the lebrons 1-7 start to retro, you think they will use the og logos or throw the new Lebron logo on them? (with him switching to 6 and all) Oh and I think that while the VIIs wont be the same as the Jordan XIs, in retrospect to the series they will. So like the jordan XIs are to jordan as the LeBron VIIs will be to the Lebrons, ya digg?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

CharmCityKid wrote:

hopefully never. i'm assuming they good for hooping, but the casual appeal is
sick.gif

Charm, lebrons doesn't have any causual appeal?
eek.gif

NONE?

what about B day lebron 4's

Soldier 3's?

what about the lebron dunkman 3's?

those are just the few my man

i'ma keep it real. i've stayed so far away from lebrons that i honestly don't even know what any of those are just by name.

Lebron James is undoubtedly a great player, and his shoes are not bad either. But when it comes down to it, no one's shoes deserve to get retroed unless they've got a ring, or a decorated career such as Michael Jordan.

AJ XI > LBJ VII

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

OG Lebron VII = OG Jordan XI

4abcd0fc1ea79-100x90.gif
Dude you got to be kidding me ... your going to catch a lot of heat for that one

laugh.gif

but on the real.... jump off a cliff.... you must be a young one...

you most definately gotta be a stan...

how you gon' compare the 7 to the Air Jordan XIs?....
laugh.gif
  just based off the sole? wowzers.

do you know how the 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 etc... gona look like? lol.

the IVs hold a higher statue than the VIIs imo

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

OG Lebron VII = OG Jordan XI

"Not even slightly."
I mean think about it. When the Lebron XX's come out.. the VII's will be sought after just like the Jordan 11's. Lebrons air max bubble = Jordans icy sole imo at least.
he does have a point. i dont think he means they equal each other, i think he means its lebron best shoe so far. just like Jordan best kix were the 11's

If its the way Fresh Knick interpreted it, then I agree.

Yeah thats exactly what I meant.
laugh.gif

Sorry for the confusion.

yo you might wanna edit that post man.. people are really thinking you are saying

VII = XI.

he didn't mean it like that.. edit that man..

i feel u though charm.. everyone is entitled to an opinion

I doubt there will be another division cuz nike's swoosh is all over kobe's and lebrons so for them to retro later on and try to remove would be rly hard

i can see the vii = xi comparison... Not in terms of history, but in terms of their place in their own line.

As far as retroing lebrons... I could see it after he gets a ring. Zoom generations would be good to see again.

i've sold all my lebrons.. i regret it... i'll recop if they ever retro.. if he ever gets a ring that is

prob been said already, but you can still get most of the gr older models for a decent price, so why would they retro it?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

i can see the vii = xi comparison... Not in terms of history, but in terms of their place in their own line.

Everyone read this PLEASE.

This is what I meant when I said,

"OG Jordan XI = OG Lebron VII"

laugh.gif

as much as i love lebrons i dont think they are as iconic as jordans. they look to much like basketball shoes. if anything just the azg should be retroed. any thing else will just sit.

Back
Top Bottom