When Do You Think Nike will start Retroing LeBrons?

why would they retro lebrons? they would just basically create inventory for Nike outlets. Best selling lebron thus far have been the 7's. Most have bombedlike the Jordan 09's

If the bred LBJ 2s retro.......
smokin.gif

for you guys saying Retro OG colors....

you can find almost every og GR colorway for retail or under everyday on ebay.

new colorways for retro's will work in the near future but retroing og general release colorways won't sell.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zach13g

for you guys saying Retro OG colors....

you can find almost every og GR colorway for retail or under everyday on ebay.

not the white/black (reall first games) tho...i need another pair (11,11.5)

All his shoes are crap... wanna be jordan... I couldnt even tell you what one of his shoes look like. All the pics I have seen look like crap. Dam space shoes

It so easy to find any year lebron they would need to be more scarce before nike ever retros them in my mind

Those "cancelled retros" look disgusting. I would think that Nike would wait to see if he wins a championship first. No?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

OG Lebron VII = OG Jordan XI

"Not even slightly."
I mean think about it. When the Lebron XX's come out.. the VII's will be sought after just like the Jordan 11's. Lebrons air max bubble = Jordans icy sole imo at least.
he does have a point. i dont think he means they equal each other, i think he means its lebron best shoe so far. just like Jordan best kix were the 11's

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

"Not even slightly."
I mean think about it. When the Lebron XX's come out.. the VII's will be sought after just like the Jordan 11's. Lebrons air max bubble = Jordans icy sole imo at least.
he does have a point. i dont think he means they equal each other, i think he means its lebron best shoe so far. just like Jordan best kix were the 11's

If its the way Fresh Knick interpreted it, then I agree.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hopefully never. i'm assuming they good for hooping, but the casual appeal is
sick.gif

Charm, lebrons doesn't have any causual appeal?
eek.gif

NONE?

what about B day lebron 4's

Soldier 3's?

what about the lebron dunkman 3's?

those are just the few my man

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

"Not even slightly."

If its the way Fresh Knick interpreted it, then I agree.

Yeah thats exactly what I meant.
laugh.gif

Sorry for the confusion.

if they do retro lbj shoes there going to be less quality than ogs. just like jb brand soooo pleases dont

Back
Top Bottom