When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highschool 11-12 grade homies warn me about her but naw me being me i didnt listen , i remember going through her phone one day she had one of those crazy passcode like a damn maze , but anyways went thru her phone like an idiot found a picture of some dude i confronted her about it , she said it was from Tumblr and i believe her smh . Chick was talking to everybody at school all her ex even tried to get with one of my homies lol ask  him to the movies i was sick .
Seeing this post reminded me that i got a few more stories...back in like 06/06 when i was round 18/ or 19, my mans told me and my other homeboy to come thru drink n play some madden or something...so we get there and he says his girl left her facebook and myspace up and he's asking for advice on whether to look thru or not..i tell him no but my other mans says do it so he like **** it and proceeds to look thru the messages...mind you he was a late bloomer that aint even speak to no chicks prior to this girl that he had..she was his first smash and all that so he loved and cared about shorty...basically she out there on the internet talking to all types of dudes like she single and the worst part is there was a covnvo between her and another dude that lived round our way that we knew which basically confirmed that he smashed like days prior :smh: ...my mans was crushed, damn near in tears and just sad as ****..he kept calling shorty phone but she was cold blooded and gave no dambs :x ....we tried to cheer him up by getting this new chick off myspace, convinced her to let us come over but his heart just wasnt in it that night :lol: ...it took him at least a year to get over that **** and to this day he still might jump if/when shorty hits him up :smh:

Another time we were chillin at another homeboy crib, ready to go out when one of my mans was looking thru his inbox on the space....one of my other mans saw something that caught his eye on the computer screen and told him to scroll back up, it was his girl at the time in my other mans inbox talking all kinds of freaky ****..the messed up part is shorty knew that we all know each other too :smh: ...but the look on my mans face when he seen his chick in somebody else's inbox was priceless :lol:

Me and my brother went over to these 2 chicks apartment one night..we end up both getting yambs and even flipped em back and forth...when i was leaving i kept getting a call from a random number and it was her dude talking all tough n talking bout he seen me leaving out his girl spot n all that...after he said his name i realized that we had a mutual homeboy and i kinda knew who he was already but had no idea that was his girl :lol: :smh:

B
you gotta tell the story in full detail
Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.
Dude....... This cant be real life.

I wonder with today's technology... If a lot of these "rape" cases can get solved...

I mean... I feel like now I have to get yambs to EXPLICITLY agree that we're about to get down.

I hope that's the case.

Can a chick still claim rape even though you the courts subpoena her phone records and sees they've been texting for a few weeks prior?

Ex: with Brian banks... Of they were texting and she said "come get these yambs" can she still claim rape and get a way with it?

I wonder with today's technology... If a lot of these "rape" cases can get solved...

I mean... I feel like now I have to get yambs to EXPLICITLY agree that we're about to get down.

I hope that's the case.

Can a chick still claim rape even though you the courts subpoena her phone records and sees they've been texting for a few weeks prior?

Ex: with Brian banks... Of they were texting and she said "come get these yambs" can she still claim rape and get a way with it?

Nope. A woman can easily say at the last minute she didn't want to buy you went ahead and smashed anyway. You can get a rape charge dealing with your own wife...so it wouldn't do as much good as you'd think.

I hope that's the case.

Yep. They can say when you came over they changed their mind and you forced yourself on them and took the pums without permission.

Last edited:
Mannnn, this thread is the realest. I have quite a few stories, but one that stands out to me was something that happened to my best friend in High School. He was dating this girl Courtney, homie was in looooooove, thoroughly. Anyways, she was a cheerleader and he didn't play any sports. One of my homies on the football team was like yo, your boy's girl is a major garden tool. I was like, what? He says, yea, she's been banging the whole football team, especially this one cat Vinny. I'm like ok, before I say anything to my boy, let me make SURE this is true. Spoke to Vinny, he had pics on his Motorola Razr, it was definitely Courtney doing all kinds of ish. So I tell my boy about it. He's like nah, no way, not her. She's going to be the mother of my kids. I tell him, you're gonna need a DNA test. So he's like ok, lets see if she really is a ho. He sends me on a mission. It gets bad here.....he's like, you're my brother right? I'm like yea. He's like so you'll do this for me. I want you to press her and see if you can smash. I'm like bruh, this will not end well. He's like just do it, I agreed reluctantly. I see Courtney after school, she lives in Far Rockaway, but her grandmother's house was a couple blocks away from the school by Atlantic Avenue across from BAM. I'm like yo, I gotta use the bathroom, can we run to your g'mas crib real quick, she's like sure. We go over there, her grandmother is like 85 living by herself in a brownstone and had no idea we were there. I use the bathroom and when I come out I can't find her. She pops out of nowhere and starts playfighting with me, I'm like, ok here's the shot. I'm like yo, I know you dealing with my boy, but I've always wanted to smash, what's good. She's like, come find out. I'm in SHOCK. My boy was like if you get the opportunity, do it, and get proof. So while she's doming, I'm snapping pics on the low. Hitting it from the back, snapping pics. I show him, he's in tears. He gets over it in like 2 weeks. We proceeded to smash her regularly, tag team for the next few months. It was then that I realized that NONE of these chicks ain't good for nothing. She's now married with 3 kids and he still smashes regularly.

His first mistake was denying she'd do it. Second was asking someone he's close to to smash.

Did you feel any type of way smashing her initially knowing that was your boy?

His first mistake was denying she'd do it. Second was asking someone he's close to to smash.

Did you feel any type of way smashing her initially knowing that was your boy?

At first yea, then I realized that I was doing him a favor, that he asked for no less. We're still best friends to this day. Keep in mind we were like 15-16 at the time of this occurrence. Dudes were naive back then yo.

This should be the anthem for this thread. :pimp:

See, ain't no trick foolin' me
She ain't gotta be true to be, as long as she do for me
Peep game

Last edited:
When I was 17 a chick kept telling me that her and her bf had broken up cause she knew I wouldn't smash if I knew she was taken. I had no real feelings for her so I believed her and proceeded to smash a couple of times. I then found out that she was still with the dude so I stopped messing with her. She was 16 and they had been together since she was 13. They are now married with a kid and the chick was still tryna hook up with me a few years ago after she was married. Of course I shut her down again.

Another chick I messed with a few years ago worked at a bar and I had been kicking it to her for a couple of weeks. She called me to pick her up one night after work and I took her to my house. While we were in the car, she gets a call and she picks up and I could tell she was arguing with a dude which I later found out was her man. On that night, she picked a fight with dude for no reason and he kept calling her back after she kept hanging up on him. The last time he called I was laying on my bed, so she proceeded to tell him 'whatever we'll speak tomorrow' and as soon as she hung up she started doming me up. I felt like a slime, but I was drunk and she was already in my bed so I decided to go in. I cut her off after that though.

Can't trust em.

Mannnn, this thread is the realest. I have quite a few stories, but one that stands out to me was something that happened to my best friend in High School. He was dating this girl Courtney, homie was in looooooove, thoroughly. Anyways, she was a cheerleader and he didn't play any sports. One of my homies on the football team was like yo, your boy's girl is a major garden tool. I was like, what? He says, yea, she's been banging the whole football team, especially this one cat Vinny. I'm like ok, before I say anything to my boy, let me make SURE this is true. Spoke to Vinny, he had pics on his Motorola Razr, it was definitely Courtney doing all kinds of ish. So I tell my boy about it. He's like nah, no way, not her. She's going to be the mother of my kids. I tell him, you're gonna need a DNA test. So he's like ok, lets see if she really is a ho. He sends me on a mission. It gets bad here.....he's like, you're my brother right? I'm like yea. He's like so you'll do this for me. I want you to press her and see if you can smash. I'm like bruh, this will not end well. He's like just do it, I agreed reluctantly. I see Courtney after school, she lives in Far Rockaway, but her grandmother's house was a couple blocks away from the school by Atlantic Avenue across from BAM. I'm like yo, I gotta use the bathroom, can we run to your g'mas crib real quick, she's like sure. We go over there, her grandmother is like 85 living by herself in a brownstone and had no idea we were there. I use the bathroom and when I come out I can't find her. She pops out of nowhere and starts playfighting with me, I'm like, ok here's the shot. I'm like yo, I know you dealing with my boy, but I've always wanted to smash, what's good. She's like, come find out. I'm in SHOCK. My boy was like if you get the opportunity, do it, and get proof. So while she's doming, I'm snapping pics on the low. Hitting it from the back, snapping pics. I show him, he's in tears. He gets over it in like 2 weeks. We proceeded to smash her regularly, tag team for the next few months. It was then that I realized that NONE of these chicks ain't good for nothing. She's now married with 3 kids and he still smashes regularly.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO man......that was basically a win for the both of ya'll :lol: :lol:

But....

My boy was like if you get the opportunity, do it, and get proof. So while she's doming, I'm snapping pics on the low. Hitting it from the back, snapping pics. I show him, he's in tears.

:rofl: :rofl:

@Str8Hood   man I got to the "he's in tears" part and started cracking up. Dude at work heard me laugh and asked me what I was laughing at and I was like "Life man. Life" .. Story had me dying lol

BRUH :rofl:

i'll say it again....

people ain't **** in general....

females got plenty of horror stories to tell about us too...

****** in here is really acting like victims.

lemme pass y'all a warm blanket.
and well say it again...

Guys aren't portrayed as delicate flowers ...

Guys cheat, they're dogs. Women v cheat, they're emotionally disconnected or its somehow the husband's fault.

Stop pretending like women and men are perceived the same.

Reverse these stories and people would say "hmmmm... I could see that"

The reason why men come to these drastic revolutions is because we're forever told it's our fault...

Happy wife happy life.

What's his is hers and what's hers if hers...

Stop it famb

I also think women are more emotionally resilient than men simply because they have a support structure in their friends that guys geberally don't have .

Women go it and discuss feelings with their friends probably 3-5 x a month.

I think women fall in love more often...

But men love harder.

Look at all the mofos in jail because of s women. Lmao

Last edited:

Str8Tears :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-Learn in 9th grade, my GF did me real dirty. Even saw it with my own eyes

Anyway, another I posted this years ago in the "Grimmiest things people did to you thread". Guess it fits this criteria too. :smh:

First job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18. There was a damn sexy cashier that work there who I was crazy about, she was 24, and had 2 kids. We started chillin, but never did anything, I tried though. She would always say she wanted to take things slow. Me being anxious to smash was me showing my age/immaturity and was a turn off. On Saturday afternoons after work I would always drive her home. Even though I been inside her place other times she never let me come inside on Saturdays because he said her kids where home and did not want to bring another man around before she knew it was something serious. I didn't care cause that explanation made sense in my young mind. She claimed to live with just a roommate and her 2 kids. Baby's father is a bum and out the picture, she claims to be single.

If I didn't drop her home, or at her other job, her homegirl used to pick her up from work. She tells me that's her roommate. So one night I drop her off and she tells me her roommate needs a ride to her job, cause the car is in the shop. I say cool no problem. And she says her roommate is watching the kids and would need time to change so it might take a while for her to come out. Still I say cool no problem.

So I'm in the car waiting for her roommate to come out. My head is down reading a book. when I hear the car door open. I look up at sitting there is the biggest, blackest, most Anthony Mason looking dude I have ever seen. And homegirl is outside the car looking freshly smashed. They kiss goodbye and I'm like :wow: :x: . Then she smiles and waves to me and says something like "Bye, thanks, your the greatest "brother" a girl could ask for" . So now I gotta give drive this gangsta looking Terry Crews to work, which is 30 mins out the way. While we're talking in the car I find out that's the kid's dad and homegirl told dude I was gay :smh: :lol:. Homeboy tells me he would never of guessed it cause I give off a "real *****" vibe, but he been locked before so he knows how it is. I wanted to blow up her spot but I was scared out my mind of dude. So I never took my eyes off the road and made small talk the entire ride. Didn't even tell dude I wasn't gay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom