When did Taco Bell get so expensive?

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Word to Taco Bell being a laxative
laugh.gif

I can still come out with a nice meal and a drink for 6 bucks

I felt stupid the other day when I got the regular nachos for 99 cents, when I coulda just got any of the other layered nachos for LESS, I didn't evenrealize it till after I ordered.

I usually get a bean and cheese burrito, nachos, and one other thing, and I'm good.

Lot of good things to eat at Taco Bell, %$$ u ordering for one person that comes out to 15 bucks god damn

im almost certain i can fill up on less then 5 bucks at taco bell, and thats when im starving. but ill go from this
happy.gif
to this
sick.gif
within the hour because taco bell is an automatic pooper

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Word to Taco Bell being a laxative
laugh.gif

- Haven't had that yish since undergrad; used to get the BG's somethin' serious
smh.gif

- The BG's were sooo explosive; it was no more than 3 minutes after ingesting that grade F meat before the BG's took over my person
smh.gif

- Never again

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

All of you complain all the damn time. If you spend 15 bucks and still be hungry than you are buying food at the wrong places.
word just get you a big **% burrito at chipotle for 8-9 bucks less
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Damn, everything is getting expensive. Charging $2 for a palm-sized burger and $&*^, what kinda' $&*^ is that. and only giving us 2 packages of ketchup
smh.gif
Word I stay ordering for the $1 menu
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Damn, everything is getting expensive. Charging $2 for a palm-sized burger and $&*^, what kinda' $&*^ is that. and only giving us 2 packages of ketchup
smh.gif

and places charging 25 cents for a pack of barbecue sauce

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

I ordered 2 chalupas today and it cost like 3.70 What happend to them being a dollar each
smh.gif

Chalupas have never been a dollar each. Even the beef ones have always been like $1.59 minimum.

Like someone else said, I think they're getting cheaper. I used to have to get the Nachos BellGrande for like $3-$4, now I can get a couple of the 5 layernachos and a Double Decker taco for $4 total. I love me some Double Decker tacos, but those 5 layer nachos are the best thing Taco Bell has going for themright now.

You need to get some real Tex-Mex.

A $5 plate with rice, beans, your choice of meat FTW. You will be good for the entire day guaranteed.

Or get the $5 plate of nachos with chicken/steak, beans, jalepenos, tomatoes, sour cream and mad cheese
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Orgasm in the mouth.

You guys seriously have your prices mixed up.

Chalupas have always been like 1.50-1.80 (beef)

Grilled Stuft Burritos used to be under 2 but they're now 2.20 (beef)

Stop getting steak or chicken, that's where they add like 1-2 more dollars.

laugh.gif
yeah im greedy and have a really high metabolism. i've actuallyspent 8 bucks before but that was when it was cheaper and you could feast for $5. i woulda just gone to my authentic spot but i was with people and taco bellwas in the vicinity.

the value menu doesnt really have much, mainly nachos and regular tacos and bean burritos. i did get a cheesy double beef burrito as well as some 7-layernachos.
pimp.gif

It doubles as a laxative? I eat there when I need to go poo

roll.gif
true....it tastes good before it comes out though

if anything, this thread could be When did TB get so cheap.

nah, pretty much everything on the menu has gone up. my grilled stuffed was 2.99 and they would hook it up for me too

Make your own tacos/burritos. Some of the easiest stuff to make.

i do that too. need to make some shrimp tacos one day

Strange, everything people are complaining about I feel the exact opposite. Then again I dont eat fast food enough to notice price changes. But they beenblessing me with the sauce. Im convinced I have a robust stomach too, I never get bubble guts after I eat it.

7 layer burrito
double cheesy beef burrito
beefy 5 layer nacho

=4 and change. every friday night for me, it's almost tradition here in college

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

smh.gif
taco bell be getting extra shady now to with the fire sauce....
I got 2 tacos the other day, when they asked me if I wanted hot sauce, I said yes.... They gave my 1 packet
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

smh.gif
taco bell be getting extra shady now to with the fire sauce....
for real. I order like 4 things and ask for "lots of fire". I open the bag and get 2 packets
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Del Taco is whats up.... Of all the non-authentic mex, I co-sign them but I'd rather have authentic mex over anything
That's right. Their fish tacos are on point. But I remember when Taco bell was $.59 $.79 $.99 for everything. For me, 7 or 8 dollarsis enough with Taco Bell now.

I love taco bell. Never get stomach problems from it either.

Nachos Bell Grande
pimp.gif

All chalupas
pimp.gif

$10-$15 at taco bell?
Buy the big burrito meal and an 89 cent nacho chip w.e. and you should be fine.

they still got the 99cent menu.. i guess it really depends where you are. The wendys around my way, the 99cent menu is nonexistent. They even got rid of the99cent promotions on the cups and boxes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom