i could spend like $15 and still be hungry

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

3.69 for a grilled stuffed burrito
eek.gif
smh.gif

them new taco salads were 4.99 just for the salad

burritos were all 2. somethin and a quesadilla is 2.69

i could spend like $15 and still be hungry
I have never spent more than $8 on a solo mission on late nights after partying when they're the only thing open besides White Castle....
And I've never been hungry afterwards.

Either you're super greedy or have the metabolism of Michael Phelps

Damn, everything is getting expensive. Charging $2 for a palm-sized burger and $&*^, what kinda' $&*^ is that. and only giving us 2 packages ofketchup
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

89 cent burritos ftw

They bumped them up to 99 cents around here
mad.gif
They said they are supposeto be going up in price everywhere, them use to be my joints after
pimp.gif

The value menu is sometimes pretty filling. But sometimes I really need a steak chalupa. Taco Bell really is a laxative though.

All of you complain all the damn time. If you spend 15 bucks and still be hungry than you are buying food at the wrong places.

Honestly with all of these new aged Tex-Mex resturants (Chip, Qdoba, Moes) who still eats that trash of Taco Bell?

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Hop on the value menu then....

pimp.gif
yea, exactly...

89 cent double beef burritos...not to mention 3, 5, or 7 layer nachos.

if anything, this thread could be When did TB get so cheap.

There tacos are expensive now but i dont care cause i love the 89c nachos . Thats why i look forward to every tues del tacos 3 tacos for a 1.09. Taco tues ftw!

Del Taco is whats up.... Of all the non-authentic mex, I co-sign them but I'd rather have authentic mex over anything

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Honestly with all of these new aged Tex-Mex resturants (Chip, Qdoba, Moes) who still eats that trash of Taco Bell?
The only times I go to Taco Bell are late at night after a party or something because they're the only place open. Last night I got a cheesydouble beef burrito n the 7 layer nachos (which sucked) for under $2.

Make your own tacos/burritos. Some of the easiest stuff to make.

The Ortega/taco bell seasonings are always like $.89. Tortillas are about $2 for 12.

If you wanna take it to the the Chipotle level all you need is cilantro lime rice, jack cheese, and salsa. Ain't much to it and you'll save a ton.

I do...I don't give those punks my $$$.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

There tacos are expensive now but i dont care cause i love the 89c nachos . Thats why i look forward to every tues del tacos 3 tacos for a 1.09. Taco tues ftw!

i copped 9 of them joints on tuesday. spent 3.50 and had 3 left over for breakfast the next day. living in the west coast ftw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom