WHEN DID DRUG DEALERS BECOME COOL?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Why do people always have to be mad or hating to ask a question? A completely immature response.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You didn't give much of an enlightened response yourself. Pat yourself on the back.[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

When dudes like MLK and Malcolm X died and were replaced by Lil Wayne, Nelly, and Jay Z types
laugh.gif
One of these things is not like the other.
How so? You can't deny Nelly was a huge trendsetter in his heyday. Hell, remember when he started the shirt half off thing, and bought back jerseys backwards, act like you didn't know anybody in junior high who would rock a bandaid on their face for no apparent reason.

But we're talking about drugs in music here, yes Nelly had a few lines about slangin' dope but Wayne & Jay-Z have entire albums based on it.
That's what I was getting at.
When did Wayne ever sell drugs or make an entire album based on it....
I guess you don't have to have once sold drugs to rap about it anymore  
grin.gif

Ever since it became easier and more profitable to sell drugs rather than get a real job.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, when did it become cool to believe in the Easter Bunny?[/color]

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

when we started making money
word, there just making there money. there not forcing you to like them or buy.  you mad?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]
I'm mad that they are helping to tear down the world around me. I'm mad because I've known 11 and 12 year olds being groom to sell drugs and carry guns. You have to be a feeble minded person to not see why some one would be mad about this problem.

Clown.

Easter Bunny? Real funny. In case anyone is in the dark, He is making a reference to me believing in Jesus Christ. Hilarious I know.
OP must've been a sheltered kid from the burbs and was forbidden to watch tv/listen to music up until recently

How do you not this?
Its a general question. FTR I live near heavily drug populated areas in Cincinnati (OTR and West End).
grin.gif
I got family and friends caught up in that mess. Sheltered from nothing.
OP, are you serious?
Yeah I was serious. I wanted to see what everyone else felt and thought about it.

Watch the responses
nerd.gif

I like the "U mad" stuff though
grin.gif
. Inspires one to do things to solve problems.

When people started figuring out that Drugs made them feel good. I don't look down on drug dealers. They don't destroy *!! . The junky mutha *!! that let the drug take control over them are the ones that's destroying the world. Drug dealers don't steal from family members to get high. Drug dealers don't use their child's college fund to get high.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

10% of NT = Other mainly white kids ...nuff said

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

*meh* I could be wrong though
smile.gif

-The Juice
And you're part of that 30%. One of which that dates an ugly Asian that NTers gas as hot.

It became cool when kids who had nothing saw that they could support themselves and their family (nuclear) by hustling.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

When people started figuring out that Drugs made them feel good. I don't look down on drug dealers. They don't destroy *!! . The junky mutha *!! that let the drug take control over them are the ones that's destroying the world. Drug dealers don't steal from family members to get high. Drug dealers don't use their child's college fund to get high.
But they kill when they don't get their money. Do you dudes even live around what I'm speaking of? Dude called me sheltered but it seems like a lot of these responses are from sheltered individuals.

The supplier is just as guilty as the buyer.

If guy A goes to guy B and buys a gun for the purpose of shooting guy C because of owed drug money. Guy A shoots and kills Guy C. Whose going to Jail?

Guy A
Guy B
Guy C
Or Guy A&B

Some of you are amazing me right now.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

smile.gif

-The Juice
And you're part of that 30%. One of which that dates an ugly Asian that NTers gas as hot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

smile.gif

-The Juice

My asian girlfriend is ugly?
frown.gif

I guess someone better call Elite modeling and inform them. Because if that's the case, she needs to be fired asap. Excuse me while I go kill myself from this unbearable roasting.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by Joell Ortiz

"Hear these little dudes out there glorifying the hustle. Real funny to me. That just bring me to the conclusion that it's either one of two things...

These little n's are stupid...

Or they not hustling..."

I don't think selling drugs is the reason why drug dealers are "cool". It's the lifestyle they supposedly live. People are attracted to the money, cars, clothes, women, etc. that are supposed to come along with drugs. However they don't realize it's not really like that. Dudes like Big Meech are 1 in a million.
I think the powerful, intelligent, drug lord  dealers are admired andhave been admired for a long time. They tend to be leaders of men,people like that are always admired. I usually respect those men fortheir intelligence, but personally that's offset by the respect I losefor them because they are drug dealers. If they're intelligent men, Ihope they could have gone a different route, but instead they selltheir soul.

The thing is though, nowadays the NWA, thug life, Lil Wayne way offlife is popular. That's what people imitate. Back in the days the drugdealers were G's, but they didn't really show it, they were smooth andcool. Ruthless, but they treated drug dealing like a business, nowadaysit's a thug-like lifestyle that everyone portrays, bragging about who'sgot the most guns, money, and broads for all the world to hear. So nowwe have everyone trying to imitate the gangster lifestyle, instead ofbeing a slick talking ladies man who lives a lavish lifestyle.

smile.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif
Semi on point though

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't fit anywhere in your stats.
ohwell.gif
[/color]

ohwell.gif
[/color]
FP ...you are in a league all your own buddy
pimp.gif

no omo?
-The Juice

ohwell.gif
[/color]
pimp.gif

no omo?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No omo indeed. [/color]<3
wink.gif

Originally Posted by classified

people love the image and wish to live in that succuess. therefore they glorify it. idk, its just how it is man.

I don't think the term "success" can be used when talking about drug dealers
happy.gif

but yeah I get your point, just saying..

ohwell.gif
[/color]
pimp.gif

no omo?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No omo indeed. [/color]<3
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom