What's your weakness when it comes to the opposite sex?

Yeah basically lol. I just feel when dudes or people in general HAVE to brag about what they got on or what they're wearing is better than what someone else is wearing you can just tell they have a low self esteem. But when you know you're fly and carry yourself that way? Dope. :pimp:
the dude i'm feeling right now is a simple guy. a tee and jeans/basketball shorts and he's good to go :lol: but there's just SOMETHING about him that captivates me like crazy. the way he carries himself is just so hypnotizing. i guess i just find him unbelievably handsome :lol:

You mean you never understood females in general or just females with that expectation?

Ok sis
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 just females with that expectation 

the dude i'm feeling right now is a simple guy. a tee and jeans/basketball shorts and he's good to go
laugh.gif
but there's just SOMETHING about him that captivates me like crazy. the way he carries himself is just so hypnotizing. i guess i just find him unbelievably handsome
laugh.gif
Lol I loveeee when you first start talking to someone and everything about them is attractive. Dude I was talking to is that way simple but mad cute...then he got annoying once I realized he isn't really motivate to do much with his life.  I tell him I'm studying for my final tomorrow he's like come over
indifferent.gif
 at least encourage me to do well...I gradute in 2 weeks bro relax.
laugh.gif

Lol I loveeee when you first start talking to someone and everything about them is attractive. Dude I was talking to is that way simple but mad cute...then he got annoying once I realized he isn't really motivate to do much with his life.  I tell him I'm studying for my final tomorrow he's like come over
indifferent.gif
 at least encourage me to do well...I gradute in 2 weeks bro relax.
laugh.gif
maybe he wants to help you study 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 just females with that expectation 
Lol ohh well Idk I just like people who are humble and lowkey. Like me I feel I'm a pretty good dresser and put myself together well, but I never been one to be like oh I'm stuntin on these **** or she looks wack I look better etc. I stay lowkey so when I see a guy who can be lowkey like that but still dress his *** off... it's sexy. Lol 

its weird but i love a girl with nice hair. that type of hair that voluminous.

i'm also a sucker for girls that put their hair in that side braid :wow:

When I first got with my wife I liked the fact that she was sexy yet still kept it classy.  Nobodies trying to wife up a jump off
laugh.gif
   Also I liked the fact that she was doing something with her life.   So those are my biggest weaknesses in women.    

Lol I loveeee when you first start talking to someone and everything about them is attractive.
omg yesssss. :smokin he and i clicked immediately when we started working together as lab partners and i found him handsome from the get go. but i got a bit intimidated because i thought he was a ghetto boy. but i got to know him and he's the total opposite :lol: dude's seriously the nicest guy ever. like, has the whole package. super intelligent, has manners, is on point with his education since dude wants to go to med school.. that's why he's been putting me off for the last month :lol: :smh: but i respect him alot and i know dude is gonna go far in life. our common friends say that he's a great guy too. :D

i like him a whooooole lot. :wow:

Last edited:
In terms of clothes, just give me jeans, a v-neck and some toms/flip flops. Sundresses are also a huge weakness of mine

Oh and when a girl wears this vanilla lotion from Victoria's secret, it drives me wild. My ex used to wear it. Whenever I smell it, its like a switch goes off in my head and primal instincts take over

And for the record: cute>>>hot any day

omg yesssss.
smokin.gif
he and i clicked immediately when we started working together as lab partners and i found him handsome from the get go. but i got a bit intimidated because i thought he was a ghetto boy. but i got to know him and he's the total opposite
laugh.gif
dude's seriously the nicest guy ever. like, has the whole package. super intelligent, has manners, is on point with his education since dude wants to go to med school.. that's why he's been putting me off for the last month
laugh.gif
mean.gif
but i respect him alot and i know dude is gonna go far in life. our common friends say that he's a great guy too.
happy.gif

i like him a whooooole lot.
embarassed.gif
Awww lol! Can't even be mad if he's willing to put you off  just to study.
laugh.gif
 Bay area guys (I'm assuming he's from there) are dope. Hope it turns out well! 

Awww lol! Can't even be mad if he's willing to put you off  just to study. :lol:  Bay area guys (I'm assuming he's from there) are dope. Hope it turns out well! 
yeah exactly. those uc berkeley boys. :smh: :lol: frustrating but i understand completely. i told him that his well being comes first.

he's a latino boy from LA and i'm an asian girl from the bay so that's why i was kinda intimidated by him :lol: thanks sweetheart! i can't wait to spend time with him over the summer :D i just hope he comes through.

Last edited:
i LOVE Hispanic chicks

super weakness in order:

1. Personality
2. Smile/Teeth
3. Buttocks

I've learned to look past looks the hard way.

Last edited:
Boobs
Dimples
Lips
Latinas, especially Dominicans and Puerto Ricans
Dark Skinned girls
Light skinned girls with freckles :wow: :wow: :wow:
Girls with British Accents
Girls with West Indian Accents

nice feet is a must for me

I don't have a foot fetish and don't suck toes; etc but something about not having busted feet make or break it for me

Back
Top Bottom