What's your weakness when it comes to the opposite sex?

That natural hair
Down too earth shorty
Don't talk loud (no speaking at ratchet high volumes) keeps it G

And a nice big ol round fanny...............

Good sense of humor, plays sports and video games is the biggest must for me. I'm bout that nerdy life :smokin

Physically:

Beautiful smile.

Sex appeal, I can't describe sex appeal because I've seen it in all shapes and sizes.

Personality:

Doesn't take herself to serious, yet very ambitious.

Personality is my biggest weakness and accents.

A girl who is chill, laid back with an open mind(music, drugs, adventure). One who is willing to try anything at least once. :evil:

Of course I appreciate a nice shaped rump and a pretty face.

Also, one who gives back when you hitting that thang and not laying there like a starfish.

Last edited:
Petite girls that I can toss around d. Good personality, if I can have a conversation with you for hours without it getting boring, its game over.

A girl with a nice set of ****.

Talking to large breasted girls and trying to maintain eye contact is the hardest thing.

Obviously she has to be aesthetically pleasing. Which can vary on the girl, there is not one set "bad type" in my opinion. But I would say my weakness is in the conversation. If a girl is very engaging when talking to me, can incorporate various topics which may seem irrelevant into the conversation then I am naturally intrigued due to her intellect and the fact that I find a girl who knows how to converse a sign of confidence without being concieted. I like to genuinly engage with people when I talk to them. If she can do that and looks good, imma **** around and catch feelings :lol:

I love dorky, quiet, classy ladies. And if they're into sports or enjoy them, I'm simping.

sexy lips and legs. Something about a woman with nice lips and then they bite that bad boy drives me wild.

weakness: lightskinned curly hair kinda petite but da mass still dere with da plump lips and eyes to make my heart melt. 
embarassed.gif

now if i can get the balls to approach 
ohwell.gif

I want a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo ear rings... at least two pair. A fendi bag, and a bad attitude.

Back
Top Bottom