What's your weakness when it comes to the opposite sex?

A woman who has Common Damn Sense....
happy.gif

I want a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo ear rings... at least two pair. A fendi bag, and a bad attitude.

I found her around the way :smokin

Legs and mass will always be my weakness. Blue and green eyes seem to catch my interest too :lol:

Personality wise, I love guys who are humble but have a swag to them.  Pretty confident in their looks, the way they dress, ability, etc but not a douche about it.  I also love guys who are ambitious.  I dunno how many guys I seem to run into or that are interested in me, but have nothing going on.  Not in school or not working...it's a straight turn off. Not everyone has to go to school and have a degree, but at least show me you're about something and not okay with just living in the hood chillin with your boys or need someone to constantly motivate you in doing better.
mean.gif
  I also love a great sense of humor and personality, open minded, good convo, etc.  

Appearance wise I love tall guys.  Which is funny because my friends get on me that I'm being selfish since I'm basically 5'2...but I don't care....I love looking up at guy and feeling protected.
embarassed.gif
  Nice teeth.  I'm also a sucker for short haircuts..I love when you guys get fresh cuts..it's soooooo sexy. Nice built, don't got to be od ripped but at least be in shape.

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to race, but filipino guys >>> especially if you're mixed with filipino. *lovestruck emoji*

Personality wise, I love guys who are humble but have a swag to them.  Pretty confident in their looks, the way they dress, ability, etc but not a douche about it.  I also love guys who are ambitious.  I dunno how many guys I seem to run into or that are interested in me, but have nothing going on.  Not in school or not working...it's a straight turn off. Not everyone has to go to school and have a degree, but at least show me you're about something and not okay with just living in the hood chillin with your boys or need someone to constantly motivate you in doing better. :smh:   I also love a great sense of humor and personality, open minded, good convo, etc.  

Appearance wise I love tall guys.  Which is funny because my friends get on me that I'm being selfish since I'm basically 5'2...but I don't care....I love looking up at guy and feeling protected. :wow:   Nice teeth.  I'm also a sucker for short haircuts..I love when you guys get fresh cuts..it's soooooo sexy. Nice built, don't got to be od ripped but at least be in shape.

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to race, but filipino guys >>> especially if you're mixed with filipino. *lovestruck emoji*

Filipino guys? You minus whale PM me

Personality wise, I love guys who are humble but have a swag to them.  Pretty confident in their looks, the way they dress, ability, etc but not a douche about it.  I also love guys who are ambitious.  I dunno how many guys I seem to run into or that are interested in me, but have nothing going on.  Not in school or not working...it's a straight turn off. Not everyone has to go to school and have a degree, but at least show me you're about something and not okay with just living in the hood chillin with your boys or need someone to constantly motivate you in doing better. :smh:   I also love a great sense of humor and personality, open minded, good convo, etc.  

Appearance wise I love tall guys.  Which is funny because my friends get on me that I'm being selfish since I'm basically 5'2...but I don't care....I love looking up at guy and feeling protected. :wow:   Nice teeth.  I'm also a sucker for short haircuts..I love when you guys get fresh cuts..it's soooooo sexy. Nice built, don't got to be od ripped but at least be in shape.

in box me

if she pretty, has a sexy body and has a positive attitude i might simp and trick off brah

Personality wise, I love guys who are humble but have a swag to them.  Pretty confident in their looks, the way they dress, ability, etc but not a douche about it.  I also love guys who are ambitious.  I dunno how many guys I seem to run into or that are interested in me, but have nothing going on.  Not in school or not working...it's a straight turn off. Not everyone has to go to school and have a degree, but at least show me you're about something and not okay with just living in the hood chillin with your boys or need someone to constantly motivate you in doing better.
mean.gif
  I also love a great sense of humor and personality, open minded, good convo, etc.  

Appearance wise I love tall guys.  Which is funny because my friends get on me that I'm being selfish since I'm basically 5'2...but I don't care....I love looking up at guy and feeling protected.
embarassed.gif
  Nice teeth.  I'm also a sucker for short haircuts..I love when you guys get fresh cuts..it's soooooo sexy. Nice built, don't got to be od ripped but at least be in shape.

i never understood females and that which is bolded.  

My biggest weakness is white girl with a name like Ashley, Becky, or Rachel. One who has a pink Juicy Corture iPhone case that primarily uses it to find the nearest Starbucks. One of those white girls that eat whole grain wheat break and attend yoga, cardio kick, and zumba three hours in a row. Im sure a lot of you fellas walk past these Jennifer Love-Hewitt looking type chicks but those are the kind that are No Holds Barred when it comes to yambs.

i know what she means, but it's hard to explain
laugh.gif
like, they're not cocky but they have that striking presence. i personally love that too
pimp.gif
Yeah basically lol. I just feel when dudes or people in general HAVE to brag about what they got on or what they're wearing is better than what someone else is wearing you can just tell they have a low self esteem. But when you know you're fly and carry yourself that way? Dope.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom