What's your take on a woman pumping gas when she's w/ a man

Just like on the Christmas Story fam

Just like it.

now if my wife CAN change a flat faster than me.....thats respek...real talk....that means her father taught her that **** and she has done it multiple times and thats how that be.

but pumping gas lol.....pulling a trigger....that is not even worth a thought imho.

i have never thought about that until this thread lol.

it is not a thing.

Last edited:
Just like it.

now if my wife CAN change a flat faster than me.....thats respek...real talk....that means her father taught her that **** and she has done it multiple times and thats how that be.

but pumping gas lol.....pulling a trigger....that is not even worth a thought imho.

i have never thought about that until this thread lol.

it is not a thing.
"Ohhhhhhh ,Fudddddggggeee"

This. Changing tires is dangerous contingent upon where the tires went flat and needs to be changed, but hell, that is what OnStar/Roadside Assistance is for, but pumping gas, who gives a damn who does it, especially if she doesn't give a damn about doing it.

You know you got a real one when you get out to pump the gas, and she gets out to keep you company

:pimp:

Like that test in A Bronx Tale. If she reach over to unlock your door, she a real one. :lol: even though that doesnt apply these days anymore

The gas test..

tumblr_n86vqsmjDD1svefdfo1_500.gif

"Ohhhhhhh ,Fudddddggggeee"

This. Changing tires is dangerous contingent upon where the tires went flat and needs to be changed, but hell, that is what OnStar/Roadside Assistance is for, but pumping gas, who gives a damn who does it, especially if she doesn't give a damn about doing it.

exactly.

The man drives, so the man fills his tank.
This is how I operate. So this pumping gas debate has no relevance.

Women can barely drive as it is.  

Y'all out here getting driven around and taking a stance in defense of chivalry... That's irony.

After you slay the dragon do you ride on the back of the princess's horse too?

Also, as a man... YOU need to drive the whip the majority of the time.

Whether its her car or yours... You gotta be the boss of the boat, they should call you Skipper.

I don't even let my mama drive anymore, even of we're going somewhere in her car.

I've never heard of this in my 26 years on this planet. Ever.

What's wild is some of these instances used as chivalry can also be flipped to "knowing she a real one". Having your chick offer to drive after a day of driving for a living, or pumping the gas when you're dog tired. Ya'll do too much, relax.

Smells like you were raised in a ****** household with a ***** of a single mother on welfare.

Lol. I was raised with love my brotha. You sound hurt though. Even though you just called my mother a ***** on the internet i still hope you work that anger issue out my friend.

Last edited:
"Gimme the keys to your cars *****, i'm the man!" Ya'll worry about the weirdest things instead of just living.

The pretentious #smuggawd on cue

Its like a bat signal or something for you, my g. Coming in with the #ntextremes off the top rope just to prove your point.

The woman drives so the man can get drunk b. Have you never gone through this?

Well, yeah... Of course.

At the same time, I'd rather my girl be more willing to have fun and let loose... I can drink / smoke a little less if that means she's having a good time.

having my lady constantly chauffeur me around? Nah.

My dad drove everywhere, so I just naturally took that on.

Maybe I'm just jaded cuz I know a lot of not-**** ****** who are constantly in the passenger seat of a whip instead if actually whipping the whip.

It was a hyperbolic statement to say I tend the whip more often than my female counterparts.

Last edited:
Nothing extreme about that, not sure why you're in your feelings when i'm not even referring to you. Give up the keys.

"Gimme the keys to your cars *****, i'm the man!" Ya'll worry about the weirdest things instead of just living.

The pretentious #smuggawd on cue

Its like a bat signal or something for you, my g. Coming in with the #ntextremes off the top rope just to prove your point.

The woman drives so the man can get drunk b. Have you never gone through this?

Well, yeah... Of course.

At the same time, I'd rather my girl be more willing to have fun and let loose... I can drink / smoke a little less if that means she's having a good time.

having my lady constantly chauffeur me around? Nah.

My dad drove everywhere, so I just naturally took that on.

Maybe I'm just jaded cuz I know a lot of not-**** ****** who are constantly in the passenger seat of a whip instead if actually whipping the whip.

It was a hyperbolic statement to say I tend the whip more often than my female counterparts.

All you had to do was say that in the first place, famb. That last sentence would've painted the picture for everybody :lol:

Back
Top Bottom