What's your take on a woman pumping gas when she's w/ a man

I'm surprised some of you let your woman walk. Should be giving her infinite piggy-back rides

I'm surprised some of these dudes even let their girl out the kitchen. It's the only safe place in the world for them tbh

Too many dangerous doors and gas pumps out there in the real world for them to contend with.
laugh.gif

This the internet doggie. I know that chivalry been dead for at least 2 decades. All I'm going to do is raise my kids not to lost in this world.

I'm not pumping gas for a woman I don't know. That's offensive as well.

But thats wild lame behavior to be in a car with a woman and have her get out to pump the gas. That falls in the same line as being on the bus and having a pregnant or elderly woman stand while you sit.

Smells like you were raised in a ****** household with a ***** of a single mother on welfare.

You know you got a real one when you get out to pump the gas, and she gets out to keep you company

:pimp:

You know you got a real one when you get out to pump the gas, and she gets out to keep you company

:pimp:

Like that test in A Bronx Tale. If she reach over to unlock your door, she a real one. :lol: even though that doesnt apply these days anymore

Smells like you were raised in a ****** household with a ***** of a single mother on welfare.

@illwill8710

Not for nothing b....but dis dude wavy daddy wavy daddy got a really big mouth behind that keyboard....true definition of an E-Thug....corny as hell tbh....reminds me alot of Combo Blaster.....[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
If I'm riding with my mom, mother in law, or either one my sisters in law..................I'll get out and pump the gas. That's it............that's the list.

You'd think a pump weighs 50lbs and takes hours to do. I do it but it's so simple she really doesn't need you to. I'd hope dudes so worked up are chivalrous and loyal all the way through.

Lmao good point. Some of the dudes getting mad about pumping gas have no problem pumping another woman's *** :lol:

I recently heard that in Canada (Montreal at least) there's no lever/switch mechanism to pump hands free. I wonder if there's states in the US that don't have that feature?..

Also I remember I used a gas pump up in Reno one time and idk if it was because the gas station was hella old or what, but there was a big *** on/off switch you have to flip before you can pull the trigger on the pump to shoot gas out. **** had me feeling ******ed.. I was sitting there questioning whether my card got declined or what because the gas wasn't coming out :lol:

Some diesel pumps don't have it because people let it over flow all over when they aren't watching. I just zip tie that thing on if that's the case, I'm not holding the pump for 200 gallons.

Last edited:
Probably dont throw their jackets on puddles for their girl neither :smh:
#ntextremes

Basic chivalrous acts:

Open the door to a building
Pump the gas
Make her walk on the inside of the sidewalk
Open jars

Things she could do you for you:

Give you the big piece of chicken
wait for you to start eating before she starts eating
Roll blunts
Tip when y'all head out somewhere

OD chivalrous acts but I ain't mad if you do:

Open the car door for a chick.

Last edited:
how is this even a thing lol??

my SO has a car. she has driven me to the airport many times.

if she was driving me to the airport in her car and she stopped to get gas and i was like "ill pump it"

she would be like "wut?" lol

how is this a measurable action determining manliness?

Now if a woman CHANGED THE TIRE while she was with a man.................there could be something there,

What this gotta do with changing tires.

Women can change them too. It's 2018 b. She wants equal rights she can change the damb tires herself. All these girls are working out now getting their test levels higher than the average man so they better start changing the tires.

#ntextremes

Basic chivalrous acts:

Pump the gas
Open jars

Roll blunts

/Thread

What this gotta do with changing tires.

Women can change them too. It's 2018 b. She wants equal rights she can change the damb tires herself. All these girls are working out now getting their test levels higher than the average man so they better start changing the tires.

so if you're with your wife and you get a flat...youre gonna let her change the tire ? lol

i WANT to change the tire.

formula 1 time.

Last edited:
#ntextremes

Basic chivalrous acts:

Pump the gas
Open jars

Roll blunts

If your shorty smoke but can't roll :smh:

Sittin there like a begging dog waiting for the L :smh: :smh:

9/10 my wife's car is already full before we ride anywhere anyway. On the occasions that she wants to pump gas it is because she wants to, and when we take long road trips, it alternates between who is driving. If I am driving I pump the gas and she runs in and gets us drinks/snacks and vice versa. If she is driving and I am in the passenger seat it is because it is her car (technically my car) and we're going to where she wants to go. If I am driving it is because it is my car, and we're going to where I want to go. She hasn't tripped about me pumping gas in 23 years.

Also, as a man... YOU need to drive the whip the majority of the time.

Whether its her car or yours... You gotta be the boss of the boat, they should call you Skipper.

I don't even let my mama drive anymore, even of we're going somewhere in her car.

I recently heard that in Canada (Montreal at least) there's no lever/switch mechanism to pump hands free. I wonder if there's states in the US that don't have that feature?

Yes, they removed them in some US states about 10 years ago. For a little while after there was a small sign at some pumps explaining it was a new law or something....as it had me like "wtf" the first few times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom