What's your take on a woman pumping gas when she's w/ a man

Lemme find out there are dudes out here looking basic as hell having women pump gas while your in the passenger side looking dusty.

a man shouldn't HAVE to pump gas for a woman though.

i do it for my lady but i think this whole ideology of men HAVING to do stuff for women should be deaded.

it's 2017 the gender roles aren't the same anymore.  equal rights. 

Last edited:
Women only want the equality when it benefits them: jobs, pay etc, basically anything business related. And I have no issue with that.

They use the woman card when they're either at a disadvantage (pretty much anything physical), they benefit from it (getting in the club for free or having guys buy drinks), or simply don't want to do it (holding a door /pumping gas)

This is basically the same as saying a man shouldn't have to cook if a woman is at home. Neither this nor the original topic are that serious to me, but some people are adamant about his or her stance.

Last edited:
Dudes sitting in the car while they girl fills her own gas tank 
mean.gif
 They probly dont even tip her when she done 
mean.gif
 bum *** scumbags 
mean.gif

Women only want the equality when it benefits them: jobs, pay etc, basically anything business related. And I have no issue with that.

They use the woman card when they're either at a disadvantage (pretty much anything physical), they benefit from it (getting in the club for free or having guys buy drinks), or simply don't want to do it (holding a door /pumping gas)

This is basically the same as saying a man shouldn't have to cook if a woman is at home. Neither this nor the original topic are that serious to me, but some people are adamant about his or her stance.
fax

Lemme find out there are dudes out here looking basic as hell having women pump gas while your in the passenger side looking dusty.

Why? What you gonna do about it? You one of the guys on social media who pump the gas of women you don't know?

Why? What you gonna do about it? You one of the guys on social media who pump the gas of women you don't know?

This the internet doggie. I know that chivalry been dead for at least 2 decades. All I'm going to do is raise my kids not to lost in this world.

I'm not pumping gas for a woman I don't know. That's offensive as well.

But thats wild lame behavior to be in a car with a woman and have her get out to pump the gas. That falls in the same line as being on the bus and having a pregnant or elderly woman stand while you sit.

This the internet doggie. I know that chivalry been dead for at least 2 decades. All I'm going to do is raise my kids not to lost in this world.

I'm not pumping gas for a woman I don't know. That's offensive as well.

But thats wild lame behavior to be in a car with a woman and have her get out to pump the gas. That falls in the same line as being on the bus and having a pregnant or elderly woman stand while you sit.

:rofl: that analogy is so off.

Like I said, blame the WOMEN who choose to date men who act like that. She chose to be with the dude so, she allows it.

Last edited:
You'd think a pump weighs 50lbs and takes hours to do. I do it but it's so simple she really doesn't need you to. I'd hope dudes so worked up are chivalrous and loyal all the way through.

So I push the silver thing down and it should like catch in a groove right? It never stays. Instead of Tryna mess with it I end up just doing it the old fashioned way like a dweeb

Are you from ny? Our pumps don't have the lever to do it.

Are you from ny? Our pumps don't have the lever to do it.
Yo I swear I've seen it though..Maybe they used the gas cover trick that someone posted. But that lil silver thing is in some if not all of the gas stations. But I don't have a gas cover on my car, just the door.

Like I said, blame the WOMEN who choose to date men who act like that. She chose to be with the dude so, she allows it.

Why you trying to make it sound like it's a bad thing? She's an adult not a baby. If she wants to pump her gas then she'll do it. You like it if a woman will wait by the door of a building and not enter until a guy opens the door for her?

The lever is there but it's too short to lock the trigger. I don't have a gas tank cover either so I have to tough it out in the cold.

I'm surprised some of you let your woman walk. Should be giving her infinite piggy-back rides

Back
Top Bottom