What's your plan for the Concords?

The Space Jams are better but I do want. Too bad im broke
mad.gif

Never liked the Concords. Now if the breds were dropping I'd be out there.

Btw, are they dropping anytime soon.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm not copping them... I really don't see hype anymore, wearing the same shoes as millions of others?... Maybe its a sign of me growing up...-shrugs-

I never understand this, If you like them. What does it matter  if other people have them?

It doesn't.....to grown men.  

Sending my big sis to the Nike factory where she works in the morning....
she's a temp worker so she gets to go in after the permanent employees but before the regular customers...

all hope is well...good luck & God speed!!!!!

I'm not doin' a thing coppin' some boots instead hell I need some sneakers for?

Then again my cousin works at tha factory so I might cop some pairs to sell.

Same thing as last year NDC and hope they leave it outside again so I end up with a free pair of shoes again.

not copping, the hype has totally turned me off. i was never a huge fan anyway space jams > columbias > concords

I'm not copping them... I really don't see hype anymore, wearing the same shoes as millions of others?... Maybe its a sign of me growing up...-shrugs-

I never understand this, If you like them. What does it matter  if other people have them?

Don't get me Wrong, I love the concord XI's.... I had the OG's and the 2000's. But I'm 25 now and I'm just not into Air Jordans anymore PLUS the quality of Brand Jordan SUCKS!...period, If I drop $180+tax for a gym shoe... I better be getting top notch quality and premium materials, And JB aint providing that.... I only buy gym shoes to hoop in now... Every now and then I casually wear Foams and Griffeys....But I havent wore a Pair of Retro Mikes since The white/red XII's dropped 2 Years ago...and They were a gift.

Originally Posted by iBlink

This is definitely the biggest release I've ever seen

I guess because the last release was in what, 2001? So alot of these kids were pretty young then, so this is their first shot at getting these shoes as "adults"?

I wonder if thats whats driving it?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by iBlink

This is definitely the biggest release I've ever seen

I guess because the last release was in what, 2001? So alot of these kids were pretty young then, so this is their first shot at getting these shoes as "adults"?

I wonder if thats whats driving it?
I don't think that's what's driving it. It's just like you said, we haven't see then since 2001. Jordan Brand used the hype that's accumulated for the XI's to their advantage. They see that dudes were willing to shell out upwards of $300 for a pair on ebay and what not. So they know that if they hold off for long enough, they'd make a kiling when they finally do release them. All the people who wouldn't drop $300+ for em online will more than likely be in line waiting for em to drop. The hype beasts play a huge role in this. Kids that didn't even see MJ play in the XI's are fiending for these like their lives depended on it. Me personally, I had the OGs when I was in 3rd grade. Used to put em on at home when the Bulls played.
laugh.gif

just gonna #occupy my local spot lol. my fist "camp out" for a release... hope it goes well 
nerd.gif

Don't get me Wrong, I love the concord XI's.... I had the OG's and the 2000's. But I'm 25 now and I'm just not into Air Jordans anymore PLUS the quality of Brand Jordan SUCKS!...period, If I drop $180+tax for a gym shoe... I better be getting top notch quality and premium materials, And JB aint providing that.... I only buy gym shoes to hoop in now... Every now and then I casually wear Foams and Griffeys....But I havent wore a Pair of Retro Mikes since The white/red XII's dropped 2 Years ago...and They were a gift.

I haven't seen the concords in person yet but last year's cool greys had pretty good quality.  I'm thinking these should be similar.

I'm a try my luck online.  I came up on 2 pairs of cool greys last year from NDC.  If I miss out, I'm a watch Ebay for the next few weeks.  My days of camping are over!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

I haven't seen the concords in person yet but last year's cool greys had pretty good quality.  I'm thinking these should be similar.

I'm a try my luck online.  I came up on 2 pairs of cool greys last year from NDC.  If I miss out, I'm a watch Ebay for the next few weeks.  My days of camping are over!
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

no need to do nothing
wink.gif

GREAT Quality...peep the mid sole
roll.gif

Damn I'm glad I dont buy Jordans anymore...
tongue.gif
That leather also looks so thin. 
tired.gif

Here's a pic of the 2000s for comparison.
2eec00w.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bruza

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have anything to add beyond laughing? 
eyes.gif

I bought two pairs of the '10s and still have the '01s.   Last year's pair was good IMO. 

No thanks. I have better things to spend my money on than hype, like a oil change or some new tires
laugh.gif

Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom