What's your plan for the Concords?

Eh I might get em on eastbay but damn $180?  I still have 2 DS pairs from the Defining Moments Package, a DS retro pair from way back and another one that's in rotation.  I think I am just gonna chill with this release. 

Dang has it really been 5 years since the DMPs came out?  Now that was a crazy release. 

Just scooped myself up an early XMas present and got my first pair of Space Jams a couple of days ago. DS and everything
pimp.gif

I havent been this excited on a shoe since HS when I was really into sneakers. I love the Concords, but there's just something more about the Space Jams that do it for me

Not even gonna try, oh well. Hopefully the resell value isn't ridiculously ridiculous, and maybe then I'll think about it. Sucks that the hype is this crazy, ruins a good thing 
ohwell.gif

This is the most hyped release ever! If I don't get em on ndc or eastbay then im fine without them.

Can somebody in the charlotte area help me out, like literally see if your connect can hold a pair. Greatly appreciated your fellow niketalker.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Speak what did you post?

laugh.gif
I can't see it for some reason.

laugh.gif
Shaq gif, where hes at the podium pointing and laughing at a reporter and walking away

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm not copping them... I really don't see hype anymore, wearing the same shoes as millions of others?... Maybe its a sign of me growing up...-shrugs-

I never understand this, If you like them. What does it matter  if other people have them?

Camping out are for fools. Glad I dont got to worry. Be safe everyone.

BTW, Upload videos of your area. I might do that.

I got an easy route
smokin.gif

I'm getting mines for free.99
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Got my 2 pairs coming from overseas..
I wonder if people would still go nuts and buy them if they had a FILA sign or a Spinning Wheel on the side.. hype will be hype

Originally Posted by CWrite78

would you still buy them if they had a fila logo on the side?

Fila Logo hell yea, shoes is ill.. spinning wheel not at all, SHIIIII, im still looking for the Grant Hill 2's

Back
Top Bottom