Whats your GPA??? vol. College students only.

Music Theory-B
Spanish 101-B+
Voice-B+
Choir-A
Sociology of Deviance-B
World Music-A

3.42, Cumulative-2.9, May 09' graduate.

C's still get degrees

I should of got diagnosed with ADD in the beginning of my freshman year, then I probably would be graduating with a higher GPA than I have now...
smh.gif

3.6 ..I hate junior officer standards
smh.gif

(I've been on a break from school this past quarter for stressing it so much)
eyes.gif

Mine is a 2.826 I'm hoping to get all A's next semester to get it above a 3.0.

Just finished my first semester of college with a 3.75 GPA...I was sweating before school started too...I aint goin lie...I thought it would bedifficult...hopefully I can keep it up...

Intro to Speech=A
Intro to Sociology=A
Macroeconomics=A
U.S. History from 1300-1700's=B
Math=B

this semester 3.6

Cumulative 3.17

Everything is good except I thought I had a B in my speech class and ended up getting a C.
mad.gif

3.2 - Fall 08

3.08 - Overall

Graduating May 2009. Corporate Financial Management & Financial Services/Risk Management.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by eye see soles

No, it was directed toward you.
laugh.gif

The name of the school matters most when you're looking for a job. So getting a 3.8 may be just as hard as getting it at Harvard than at Hood college.
You can't really define a "good" gpa in those terms.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just as hard?!?!?
Okay you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by D723

TBONE I hope you realize that rank of school in your undergraduate career usually ends up meaning very little.
Not for people who are going to go to graduate school like myself (Law School).
I can attest to the VAST difference between someplace like Harvard, and someplace like "hood U"
laugh.gif
. While I will admit I slacked off abit once I got here, and I joined a lot more extra-curricular !+%@, it would be FAR more difficult to get a 4.0 at Cornell than it was at CUNY Baruch. If youwant my opinion, it's probably harder getting the 4.0 at Cornell than it is at harvard because we have 3-4 times as many people and every class is on acurve.
Originally Posted by sStutter

I'm looking at probably a 3.91 this semester.
Originally Posted by impalaballa187

4.0 when I transferred...looking like a 2.7 1st semester
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. gotta graduate with at least a 3.7 to have hope for the Rhodes Scholarship.

:smh:@ rough transitions
Getting a Rhodes or Marshall Scholarship would seriously be my wildest dream come true. But I probably won't even apply because there'll probably be no chance for me.
laugh.gif
%#+@'s intense. What do you wanna study at Oxford?
Yea...I was on the right path til I had to learn about infinite series and !+%@
laugh.gif
, straight gave me the anal business...with no vaselineeither. I would look into their PPE program (philosophy, politics, and economics) and then try to finish out with a dual J.D/MBA from harvard. I obviously havepolitical ambitions
laugh.gif

immunology= 4
physiology=3
intro to psych=4
senior seminar=4

semester GPA=3.78

cumulative GPA=3.25 smh. (got two more semesters to make it good enough for PA school)

hopefully a 3.5+ struggled a little bit in the middle of the semester..hopefully my pick up helped me out.

hopefully a 3.5+ struggled a little bit in the middle of the semester..hopefully my pick up helped me out.

impalaballa187 wrote:
Originally Posted by sStutter

I'm looking at probably a 3.91 this semester.
Originally Posted by impalaballa187

4.0 when I transferred...looking like a 2.7 1st semester
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. gotta graduate with at least a 3.7 to have hope for the Rhodes Scholarship.

:smh:@ rough transitions
Getting a Rhodes or Marshall Scholarship would seriously be my wildest dream come true. But I probably won't even apply because there'll probably be no chance for me.
laugh.gif
%#+@'s intense. What do you wanna study at Oxford?
Yea...I was on the right path til I had to learn about infinite series and !+%@
laugh.gif
, straight gave me the anal business...with no vaseline either. I would look into their PPE program (philosophy, politics, and economics) and then try to finish out with a dual J.D/MBA from harvard. I obviously have political ambitions
laugh.gif

lol you're smart enough to know that no one has a need for four degrees though. out of all the notable politicians, only cox and romney have ajd/mba, and i'm pretty sure no one has three grad school degrees. if you do that and, you're gonna be like 30 something when you start working.
laugh.gif
But props on being so ambitious. if you accomplish all that, it'llbe %@%#%+%
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom